Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3
votekill demonspeed for now
votekill demonspeed for now
...I never read that hall of fame tbh.^^;Hmm. A bit riskly but I like it. I also find Holt suspicious so I'm okay with this plan. If we managed to get both of them lynched and they turned out to be both Mafia Members it'll be the first time two Mafia Members was lynched by double lynch in one day phase. You'll be inducted in the Mafia Game Hall of Fame because you're the one who came up with the plan!
Now we need somebody to vote for Holt again and wait how Holt and Demonspeed react to this development.votekill demonspeed for now
Aw man, but what if we all votelock the votes and get a 4-4-1-1 result?No double kill, only one person.
If there is a mentor who now got a mentee then there could be 3 mafias only, right? Anyway I will vote Demonspeed for now.
votekill Holt
Yeah, I meant exactly that.
Either way, I do agree that Haku should just give us some more info about her role and stop being so stealthy, together with Demon of course.
For now I'll just reconfirm my vote for Holt.
Votekill Holt
votekill demonspeed for now
I got guilty result on Demonspeed.
---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------
I think Demonspeed is Mafia Janitor. And the mafia team decided to not let him do the kill in Night 2 because of Uste's decision to target him.
Vote Kill Demonspeed
Wow, you guys haven't figured out my role?
Also votekill Faust
Claimed detective.
So far we have spy, prostitute, detective, sick townie, bodyguard and probably doctor.
I do not buy there's a second detective in a game this small.
then its a coin flip....I never read that hall of fame tbh.^^;
Might have a reason now though if that ends up working well. XD
Now we need somebody to vote for Holt again and wait how Holt and Demonspeed react to this development.
---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------
Aw man, but what if we all votelock the votes and get a 4-4-1-1 result?
What then?
Jame Rye also voted Demonspeed. Here's his post
Holt 2x(ust,zasz)![]()
Demonspeed 2x(Faust, lawlett)![]()
Faust 1x(holt)![]()
5/10 votes
He said he is Bodyguard or Doctor IIRC.and xnut claimed doc too?

Yes their role changes from pro townie to mentee.Does the Mentee's previous role change completely when he is recruited? They become like a duo of Serial killers?
So, it's like a duo of Serial Killers, right? Excepted the Mentee's life is dependent on the Mentor.
Then, since he isn't a Bodyguard, either you or him are lying, since I'm a Doctor, as well.He said he is Bodyguard or Doctor IIRC.
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.
Faust, james, zasc and ust. You all asked before and I told you guys. Also with last nights result, it was obvious which role I am. Are you guys still in the dark? James checks mazino, mazino targets me, my role only works under specific conditions. Really?James, I gave a hint. My role needs certain conditions for it to work. I would divulge more but anonymity at the moment is favorable.