Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dude, you live in Germany; aren't you used to snow and cold?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We hardly had snow during the last 2 or 3 years. Canada is like Bane in that regard.

Anyway. Mind = blown.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
We hardly had snow during the last 2 or 3 years. Canada is like Bane in that regard.

Anyway. Mind = blown.

Canada was born in the snow, molded by it.

That's pretty cool; I've seen stuff like that before; where shows pay homage to other shows. I'm surprised about this one though; they're not even on the same network.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Canada was born in the snow, molded by it.

That's pretty cool; I've seen stuff like that before; where shows pay homage to other shows. I'm surprised about this one though; they're not even on the same network.
Exactly. Rewatched that movie yesterday. Damn I loved that Bane character...

Same here. I've never noticed that before. Probably because Cisco isn't that important... Still awesome as fuck.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's pretty cool; I've seen stuff like that before; where shows pay homage to other shows. I'm surprised about this one though; they're not even on the same network.
Yeah, but CBS owns a part of The CW
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's a joint venture between them, what used to be UPN, and Warner Bros. iirc

The status/name of the 5th (and sometimes 6th) broadcast network seems to change every 10 years or something. It's bizarre.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I dunno how you can rewatch movies like that; I'd get bored.

Oh dude, look what I found. :zomg
How so? I liked the Nolan movies. The two movies I've watched the most are The Avengers and The Dark Knight.

Nice, I want that.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

It's a joint venture between them, what used to be UPN, and Warner Bros. iirc

The status/name of the 5th (and sometimes 6th) broadcast network seems to change every 10 years or something. It's bizarre.
Huh... American TV business is weird...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How so? I liked the Nolan movies. The two movies I've watched the most are The Avengers and The Dark Knight.

Nice, I want that.
Yeah Nolan makes some pretty cool films; I just meant that I cant rewatch recent films like that from beginning to end; I'd usually just skip to bits that I like. Unless I'm being made to watch it with others.

Yup, I just looked on the site and they have other awesome stuff, you can search for tv show/movies/anime/manga stuff and they'll have something related to it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah Nolan makes some pretty cool films; I just meant that I cant rewatch recent films like that from beginning to end; I'd usually just skip to bits that I like. Unless I'm being made to watch it with others.

Yup, I just looked on the site and they have other awesome stuff, you can search for tv show/movies/anime/manga stuff and they'll have something related to it.
Well I like that. I wanted to do a Marvel marathoin during my next vacation... Without AoS though.

I want a Senketsu shirt... :'(
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What's up these days, Bob?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You mean from Phase 1 movies onwards?

Like this?
Yup like that. Though not everything at once because that is kinda impossible... Also I would start with Iron Man because I don't like the Hulk movie.

Very nice. Looks kinda girly though...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yup like that. Though not everything at once because that is kinda impossible... Also I would start with Iron Man because I don't like the Hulk movie.

Very nice. Looks kinda girly though...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

The Hulk movie still doesnt count for me no matter what they say. Sounds like a good marathon, I'm planning on watching all the Bond movies at one point now that I have them all, I'll then do a marathon of a few different directors. I've started Guy Ritchie already with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Isn't that what you're after though? :teehee

Nice, I'm still not buzzing about this movie though, but I'll still watch it :XD. Paul Rudd will easily bring the comedy, it just waits to be seen what he can deliver as an action star.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The Hulk movie still doesnt count for me no matter what they say. Sounds like a good marathon, I'm planning on watching all the Bond movies at one point now that I have them all, I'll then do a marathon of a few different directors. I've started Guy Ritchie already with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Isn't that what you're after though? :teehee

Nice, I'm still not buzzing about this movie though, but I'll still watch it :XD. Paul Rudd will easily bring the comedy, it just waits to be seen what he can deliver as an action star.
Watched it once and it was enough. The new Banner is just more to my liking. :D
I am so looking forward to SPECTRE... Christoph Waltz. :zomg

Only if I could give it to my waifu... :pout

Same here, Then again I wasn't hyped for GotG either and that movie was awesome as fuck.
*Still waiting for a good AoU trailer*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Watched it once and it was enough. The new Banner is just more to my liking. :D
I am so looking forward to SPECTRE... Christoph Waltz. :zomg

Only if I could give it to my waifu... :pout

Same here, Then again I wasn't hyped for GotG either and that movie was awesome as fuck.
*Still waiting for a good AoU trailer*
I've seen it a few times on tv, not once fully though :hip. Mark Ruffalo is better as the Hulk, plus the technology has improved to animate the character and apply the resemblance to him.
Did you see the featurette I posted in the Movie thread? it's not much but they are in production already. It's not just Waltz that I'm looking forward to, I'm sure he'll be good, but Batista coming from his role as Drax; it'll be interesting to see if he can bring the same interest in this latest character.

Lol, you can always wear it for your waifu; wives wear their husbands' clothes all the time, so why can't the reverse be true? :derp

I know what you mean but after I saw the trailer for GotG, I was so hooked( on a feeling :derp) that I knew it'd be good, but with Ant-Man, I just can't get excited. Maybe they are just trying not to give away very much in the trailers now.

Oh but Evangeline Lily :hurr; I told you about the canadian actresses!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've seen it a few times on tv, not once fully though :hip. Mark Ruffalo is better as the Hulk, plus the technology has improved to animate the character and apply the resemblance to him.
Did you see the featurette I posted in the Movie thread? it's not much but they are in production already. It's not just Waltz that I'm looking forward to, I'm sure he'll be good, but Batista coming from his role as Drax; it'll be interesting to see if he can bring the same interest in this latest character.

Lol, you can always wear it for your waifu; wives wear their husbands' clothes all the time, so why can't the reverse be true? :derp

I know what you mean but after I saw the trailer for GotG, I was so hooked( on a feeling :derp) that I knew it'd be good, but with Ant-Man, I just can't get excited. Maybe they are just trying not to give away very much in the trailers now.

Oh but Evangeline Lily :hurr; I told you about the canadian actresses!
I watched it on Netflix. Certainly not a bad movie but not even close to the later Marvel productions. That movie had Tony Stark and wasn't great... Go figure...
Yeah I also saw some pictures. (Btw did you watch John Wick?) SO HYPED! :arf

So not funny... :pout

That pun. :kappa
Well it is a teaser and hardly a trailer.

Canada rocks!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I watched it on Netflix. Certainly not a bad movie but not even close to the later Marvel productions. That movie had Tony Stark and wasn't great... Go figure...
Yeah I also saw some pictures. (Btw did you watch John Wick?) SO HYPED! :arf

So not funny... :pout

That pun. :kappa
Well it is a teaser and hardly a trailer.

Canada rocks!
You have Netflix too? Oh yes, I forget Tony appears to General Ross in the end. To be fair, this is before we knew what Tony could bring to the table.
No, I haven't, is it good?

Oh come on, it was a good one :comfort

I told you man, the cold climate preserves their beauty :uguu

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

What's up these days, Bob?
Just work Frosty, finished another event...a gun show this time. Got to try my hand at a gun range at the end for the first time. Pretty good from 25 yards :amuse.

How are you?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You have Netflix too? Oh yes, I forget Tony appears to General Ross in the end. To be fair, this is before we knew what Tony could bring to the table.
No, I haven't, is it good?

Oh come on, it was a good one :comfort

I told you man, the cold climate preserves their beauty :uguu
I used to have it thanks to the free month. ;D
True that but he was still one of the best characters in the whole film and that tells you a lot.

Neither have I, hence I asked... Really need to know if it is good or not.

Not when you are a single guy waiting for your waifu... :pout

That is actually quite the theory. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top