Dude, you live in Germany; aren't you used to snow and cold?
Canada was born in the snow, molded by it.We hardly had snow during the last 2 or 3 years. Canada is like Bane in that regard.
Anyway. Mind = blown.
![]()
Exactly. Rewatched that movie yesterday. Damn I loved that Bane character...Canada was born in the snow, molded by it.
That's pretty cool; I've seen stuff like that before; where shows pay homage to other shows. I'm surprised about this one though; they're not even on the same network.
Yeah, but CBS owns a part of The CWThat's pretty cool; I've seen stuff like that before; where shows pay homage to other shows. I'm surprised about this one though; they're not even on the same network.
Ah right... Hence the Super Girl show might be in the same universe as Flash and Arrow.Yeah, but CBS owns a part of The CW
How so? I liked the Nolan movies. The two movies I've watched the most are The Avengers and The Dark Knight.
Huh... American TV business is weird...It's a joint venture between them, what used to be UPN, and Warner Bros. iirc
The status/name of the 5th (and sometimes 6th) broadcast network seems to change every 10 years or something. It's bizarre.
Yeah Nolan makes some pretty cool films; I just meant that I cant rewatch recent films like that from beginning to end; I'd usually just skip to bits that I like. Unless I'm being made to watch it with others.How so? I liked the Nolan movies. The two movies I've watched the most are The Avengers and The Dark Knight.
Nice, I want that.
Well I like that. I wanted to do a Marvel marathoin during my next vacation... Without AoS though.Yeah Nolan makes some pretty cool films; I just meant that I cant rewatch recent films like that from beginning to end; I'd usually just skip to bits that I like. Unless I'm being made to watch it with others.
Yup, I just looked on the site and they have other awesome stuff, you can search for tv show/movies/anime/manga stuff and they'll have something related to it.
You mean from Phase 1 movies onwards?Well I like that. I wanted to do a Marvel marathoin during my next vacation... Without AoS though.
I want a Senketsu shirt... :'(
Yup like that. Though not everything at once because that is kinda impossible... Also I would start with Iron Man because I don't like the Hulk movie.
The Hulk movie still doesnt count for me no matter what they say. Sounds like a good marathon, I'm planning on watching all the Bond movies at one point now that I have them all, I'll then do a marathon of a few different directors. I've started Guy Ritchie already with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.Yup like that. Though not everything at once because that is kinda impossible... Also I would start with Iron Man because I don't like the Hulk movie.
Very nice. Looks kinda girly though...
---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

. Paul Rudd will easily bring the comedy, it just waits to be seen what he can deliver as an action star.Watched it once and it was enough. The new Banner is just more to my liking.The Hulk movie still doesnt count for me no matter what they say. Sounds like a good marathon, I'm planning on watching all the Bond movies at one point now that I have them all, I'll then do a marathon of a few different directors. I've started Guy Ritchie already with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
Isn't that what you're after though?
Nice, I'm still not buzzing about this movie though, but I'll still watch it. Paul Rudd will easily bring the comedy, it just waits to be seen what he can deliver as an action star.



I've seen it a few times on tv, not once fully thoughWatched it once and it was enough. The new Banner is just more to my liking.
I am so looking forward to SPECTRE... Christoph Waltz.
Only if I could give it to my waifu...
Same here, Then again I wasn't hyped for GotG either and that movie was awesome as fuck.
*Still waiting for a good AoU trailer*
. Mark Ruffalo is better as the Hulk, plus the technology has improved to animate the character and apply the resemblance to him.
) that I knew it'd be good, but with Ant-Man, I just can't get excited. Maybe they are just trying not to give away very much in the trailers now.
; I told you about the canadian actresses!I watched it on Netflix. Certainly not a bad movie but not even close to the later Marvel productions. That movie had Tony Stark and wasn't great... Go figure...I've seen it a few times on tv, not once fully though. Mark Ruffalo is better as the Hulk, plus the technology has improved to animate the character and apply the resemblance to him.
Did you see the featurette I posted in the Movie thread? it's not much but they are in production already. It's not just Waltz that I'm looking forward to, I'm sure he'll be good, but Batista coming from his role as Drax; it'll be interesting to see if he can bring the same interest in this latest character.
Lol, you can always wear it for your waifu; wives wear their husbands' clothes all the time, so why can't the reverse be true?
I know what you mean but after I saw the trailer for GotG, I was so hooked( on a feeling) that I knew it'd be good, but with Ant-Man, I just can't get excited. Maybe they are just trying not to give away very much in the trailers now.
Oh but Evangeline Lily; I told you about the canadian actresses!



You have Netflix too? Oh yes, I forget Tony appears to General Ross in the end. To be fair, this is before we knew what Tony could bring to the table.I watched it on Netflix. Certainly not a bad movie but not even close to the later Marvel productions. That movie had Tony Stark and wasn't great... Go figure...
Yeah I also saw some pictures. (Btw did you watch John Wick?) SO HYPED!
So not funny...
That pun.
Well it is a teaser and hardly a trailer.
Canada rocks!


Just work Frosty, finished another event...a gun show this time. Got to try my hand at a gun range at the end for the first time. Pretty good from 25 yardsWhat's up these days, Bob?
.I used to have it thanks to the free month. ;DYou have Netflix too? Oh yes, I forget Tony appears to General Ross in the end. To be fair, this is before we knew what Tony could bring to the table.
No, I haven't, is it good?
Oh come on, it was a good one
I told you man, the cold climate preserves their beauty![]()

