Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just work Frosty, finished another event...a gun show this time. Got to try my hand at a gun range at the end for the first time. Pretty good from 25 yards :amuse.

How are you?
I see.

I've gone handgun shooting before, but I'm not great or anything.

I've been good. Graduate school, everything. I've been busy.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I used to have it thanks to the free month. ;D
True that but he was still one of the best characters in the whole film and that tells you a lot.

Neither have I, hence I asked... Really need to know if it is good or not.

Not when you are a single guy waiting for your waifu... :pout

That is actually quite the theory. :XD
Ah alright.
Lol yeah even Ed Norton wasn't that good in it and I hated Tim Roth, who is usually good in his movies/tv series.

No, but I think someone might have mentioned it in the movie thread, so check there.

:comfort stop waiting for waifu and go to her :derp

I see.

I've gone handgun shooting before, but I'm not great or anything.

I've been good. Graduate school, everything. I've been busy.
Yeah, it was quite fun. I hope to go to a proper gun range one day.

Is this your first year of Grad school?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah alright.
Lol yeah even Ed Norton wasn't that good in it and I hated Tim Roth, who is usually good in his movies/tv series.

No, but I think someone might have mentioned it in the movie thread, so check there.

:comfort stop waiting for waifu and go to her :derp
Though I migh reconsider... That is IF we get Daredevil at the same time.
It was a way too "philosophical" approach if you ask me... Not really Hulk-ish. Apart from Hulk destroying Harlem. :derp

Will do. :nod Haven't seen "Neo" in any movies at all...

:pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Though I migh reconsider... That is IF we get Daredevil at the same time.
It was a way too "philosophical" approach if you ask me... Not really Hulk-ish. Apart from Hulk destroying Harlem. :derp

Will do. :nod Haven't seen "Neo" in any movies at all...

:pout
That's also another I'm not sure about. It'll be darker than AoS but that doesnt equate to it being better.
Yeah, that's always going to be the case with any Hulk film; trying to balance his continuous search for a cure and having him fight whatever danger is there. So the balance isn't always done well. As with the first one too with Eric Bana and dealing with his father and all. Ugh I just wanna see the Hulk fight, be funny and all; with Mark Ruffalo.

Hmm he's done a lot of films but mostly shit. Watching him BEFORE The Matrix series. Speed is a good one
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's also another I'm not sure about. It'll be darker than AoS but that doesnt equate to it being better.
Yeah, that's always going to be the case with any Hulk film; trying to balance his continuous search for a cure and having him fight whatever danger is there. So the balance isn't always done well. As with the first one too with Eric Bana and dealing with his father and all. Ugh I just wanna see the Hulk fight, be funny and all; with Mark Ruffalo.

Hmm he's done a lot of films but mostly shit. Watching him BEFORE The Matrix series. Speed is a good one
We will see. It is only a TV show so it can't go that wrong right?
I meanm AoS started really slooooooooooooooooow but became extremely good later on. They used the SHIELD Civil War quite well.

Well the "MCU" movie was the first Hulk movie I've seen and I certainly wasn't a fan... So much better as an Avengers character like Hawkeye (Though I still wonder... Where the hell was he while SHIELD went down?!) or Black Widow.

According to some comments I've read it is a good action movie, if you ignore the plot. :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah alright.
Lol yeah even Ed Norton wasn't that good in it and I hated Tim Roth, who is usually good in his movies/tv series.

No, but I think someone might have mentioned it in the movie thread, so check there.

:comfort stop waiting for waifu and go to her :derp



Yeah, it was quite fun. I hope to go to a proper gun range one day.

Is this your first year of Grad school?
I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Well, no. I still have two more semesters left after this one.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh god that new Flash episode... And THAT preview...
NERDGASM!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you heard this yet bobby?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who would ever want to hear that?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's actually pretty good...
hey...Jaime foxx isn't the only talented comedian.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eddie Murphy is a comedian?...huh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:nah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
The fact that you're asking that question means I already am.

Ha! you have jokes, woman :mono

Well I'm not really bummed out, there are plenty of other stores around.

Lol aww are you shy?
Do you hear yourself and how little you make sense?

If that's a joke, imagine when I'm serious.

Suit yourself.

Shy? Pffft. You've known me for so long and yet you still don't know who I really am.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Well, no. I still have two more semesters left after this one.

Have you ever been to one?

Oh right, what are you studying again?

Oh god that new Flash episode... And THAT preview...
NERDGASM!
Oh yes, Klein x Ronnie are a fun dynamic lol.

you heard this yet bobby?

Who would ever want to hear that?
:edu Thank you.

Do you hear yourself and how little you make sense?

If that's a joke, imagine when I'm serious.

Suit yourself.

Shy? Pffft. You've known me for so long and yet you still don't know who I really am.
No?

Lol you're adorable :cuddle

That's not exactly my fault is it? you disappear so often, we don't really talk as much as we used to before....:heh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Oh yes, I remember hearing about that bus rape incident; it was around the time I was buying my ticket I think. It really grossed me out and made me really question the trip. I've heard something about all the countries on that list, to be honest and it's a real shame that things like this still happen in the world but it also depends on where you are and the people around you. Which is why I always think it's a good idea for women to not travel alone to most countries outside of Europe. :<
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yes this is the new poster I heard about today. Someone said Falcon was in the background but I don't see it.

That too but I meant the Grodd + Reverse Flash scene at the end. :zomg
Oh yes with General Eiling. Grodd was awesome then, also I didn't expect to see Reverse Flash so soon...and in this manner either.

Also have you seen the promo for the next episode? it's very spoilerish
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh yes, I remember hearing about that bus rape incident; it was around the time I was buying my ticket I think. It really grossed me out and made me really question the trip. I've heard something about all the countries on that list, to be honest and it's a real shame that things like this still happen in the world but it also depends on where you are and the people around you. Which is why I always think it's a good idea for women to not travel alone to most countries outside of Europe. :<
Wtf, you're not a lady, Bob u.u You thought you'd be raped in a bus?
You didn't wanna come cause of violence and in Rio you were all like "pleeease let's make a favela tour!" xP teaser

Btw, in 2017 we gotta meet again, Boobs. Pick a place!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wtf, you're not a lady, Bob u.u You thought you'd be raped in a bus?
You didn't wanna come cause of violence and in Rio you were all like "pleeease let's make a favela tour!" xP teaser

Btw, in 2017 we gotta meet again, Boobs. Pick a place!
It's naive to think that only women get raped, Nana :eyeroll. Plus I'm a sexy piece of ass, so everyone wants a piece unfortunately. :bored. But honestly, it's not just the rape, but crime in general.
The favela was different :XD

Sure, you can come here. I miss you already :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top