- Joined
- Mar 5, 2013
- Messages
- 456
- Reaction score
- 389
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So, toriko will be on break next issue. Instead we will get three chapters of Black Clover.
Last edited:

Exactly what I think of Seraph of the End, I enjoy it but it's very generic shonen.Then I'll rephrase. The story does not strike me as one that has any particular qualities that stand out from other shounen manga or anime adaptations. It seems like --to borrow a phrase from you, a "By the numbers" story that glides along from each shounen trope like one goes from aisles in a grocery store with a shopping list. In fact, I really think the animation is really the only thing that stands out with this anime from a standpoint of "Why should I watch this instead of something else?" There's generic, and then there's generic done right . I'll hang in there a little longer to see which Seraph is, but as of right now it's just another tepid shounen anime, IMO.
Yes he is. He is/was even the chief assistant for fairy TailDoes anyone know if the author of the oneshot, Out Gear Fullcolor in the latest issue of Jump NEXT was an assistant to Hiro Mashima? The art is very similar to Fairy Tail. The author of the oneshot is Bobby Oosawa.
I don't remember other no-Miki Mashima's assistant who has a decent run (the guy of Spray king(still making manga of return to become the mashiro assistan) ,Ueda yui (still in magazine special?) and nothing more) , it has more decent?Yes he is. He is/was even the chief assistant for fairy Tail
What was the oneshot about? Mashima's art has a certain charm to it, like how he draws with huge heads.Does anyone know if the author of the oneshot, Out Gear Fullcolor in the latest issue of Jump NEXT was an assistant to Hiro Mashima? The art is very similar to Fairy Tail. The author of the oneshot is Bobby Oosawa.

The list is pretty big and is in Japanese.Leoat, could you please post the daily rankings.
i'm really interested to se how Soma is doing.
Very suggestive.Reading the viz jump right now...
Gakkyu Hotei ch.17 title : The beginning of the end![]()
![]()

NEVER.SAY.SUCH.THINGAnd there are people who keep saying that the writer of GH is Ohba (disguised).

Issue 219 :39 ◆7zq1d2q4b2Is @転載は禁止:2015/04/07(火) 12:12:49.61 ID:Q4mXs3NV0
とりま、つぎ表紙&巻頭ニセコイきました
あとセンターCカガミガミきた
順位ほかまた夜な

Why would Erina make people go buy the manga?I think Soma will get a big boost next week when Erina shows up![]()


It was expected, but I'm happy even so.Issue 21
Cover/Lead CP: Nisekoi
Center color: Kagamigami

