Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Taorero

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
662
Reaction score
228
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As usual with Onodera's chapters I ran through it xD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I didn't run through it because it was important for the story, but I didn't like what saw, principally because Onodera is getting territory without doing absolutely anything. Also, everything so far led to Chitoge being the promise girl, she knew the phrase Zawse in Love, she said that she remembered the book from some place and so forth. That's why everything said in this chapter is inconclusive. Finally, we know Onodera very well, she was timid since childhood as we could see in some flashbacks and yet she made such promise with Raku? I really doubt about it, it suits Chitoge's personality more...
If Onodera ends up being the promise girl, Komi Naoshi will have some things to explain....
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Although I also wish that Chitoge is the promised girl - rather than Onodera - it would amuse me if Onodera did end up being the promised girl, only for Raku to choose Chitoge anyway...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Although I also wish that Chitoge is the promised girl - rather than Onodera - it would amuse me if Onodera did end up being the promised girl, only for Raku to choose Chitoge anyway...
It would be the best part of all this.
 

Tias

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
508
Reaction score
292
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Can't believe how mind stupid this is getting. the main character is letting a promise from his childhood decide his future happiness. "like yeah I REALLY like you a lot and have the BIGGEST crush on you but oh damn would you look at that you're not the girl I promised to marry but it's this random girl I found on the street. See ya i'll just marry this girl I barely know" like really?¿?¿?¿?¿ the character says it would be nice if it'd be her but that's a lie. It wouldn't be nice, it would be the instant button that makes him act.

Lastly this is one of those typical harem mangas so he marries the first girl and in this case it's the blondie OR it ends with an open ending.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nisekoi and Monogatari series is going to make a collaboration movie for the 40th anniversary of SHAFT! :zomg

[tweet]https://twitter.com/nisekoi_k/status/582920451640279040[/tweet]

It has a PV, but it will probably not work in the majority of countries thanks to the genius people who manage Nisekoi site. '-'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSOWxYEskA
I'm gonna post here as soon as I got a free region video. :)

The website is entirely modified to promote the movie. there are some character design and images there! http://www.nisekoi.jp/
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is a prank?! Faith in humanity destroyed! It is absurd make something so tangible as a prank, they are a company and they should be more serious with this kind of thing. The manga is intact about it, but I'm not going to make any move to buy the 1st and 2nd seasons of the anime, which I was planning to buy. Ridiculous.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think its real, dont see why animate would tweet it and give it an article if it wasnt.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Watching the trailer, it is almost impossible to believe that it is a lie, really... They don't give any clue anywhere that it is April 1st prank... o.õ
What do I do? Believe or not believe!? D:
If it is a lie I'm pissed because it is a lie, if it is true, I'm pissed because they announced in April's 1st. ¬¬



Well, I'm going to hold my horses of the hype until tomorrow, if it is there until there... It is true...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The news has been replicated everywhere on Facebook. The world will catch fire if it is a lie...
The unique evidence that it is possibly a lie is that it is April 1st, besides that it doesn't have any clue... actually, it seems more true than false... D:

Maybe, the prank about it is that since it is April 1st, everybody will think that it is a lie, but it is not, in reality. The fact that it is a lie is a lie, so it is actually true... If you are denying a denial, it turns the denial a truth... I think... @_@

 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is obviously a well-done fake, nothing else. It's April 1 and a big amount of companies make joke announcements about their franchise, a pretty usual thing in Japan. People believe stuff like that too fast :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This is obviously a well-done fake, nothing else. It's April 1 and a big amount of companies make joke announcements about their franchise, a pretty usual thing in Japan. People believe stuff like that too fast :XD
They want that you think this way... :3c
What an expensive joke I might say... PV, license of a music...

ClariS also joined to the joke. :)
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ClariS_Staff/status/582935832274694144[/tweet]
Note: SINGLE BEST 1st acutally exists, it is not because of April 1st.
 
Last edited:

Hunt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
540
Reaction score
1,202
Gender
Male
Country
Torumekian Empire
Latest Cm for Nisekoi 2nd:

[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ljfj4_nisekoi-2nd-cm-2_shortfilms[/video]
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is gonna be better than the first season! :zomg

---------- Post added April 03, 2015 at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was April 02, 2015 at 07:46 AM ----------

Chapter 165 is out!

Let's skip the part of the date because it was like any other date starred by Onodera. XD
On the page before the locksmith annoucement in the pamphlet, I already had a feeling that it would happen. That old geezer seems to work with this since young, coming from that families that does the same thing throughout generations. Anyway, he could be able to open the lock, but.... Kids are the worst! XD
The lock will be lost forever? :derp
I don't think so, they will end up finding it, but it puts more tension in the story. Who knows... :p

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I just watched the special pre-2nd Season hosted by Nao Touyama, Chitoge's seyuu. It was fun refresh the memory about the best moments of the first season! Now I'm looking forward to watching the 2nd season even more! :x3

---------- Post added April 05, 2015 at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was April 03, 2015 at 05:29 PM ----------

Movic offers new hug pillows for the pervs. :derp
http://characterjapan.com/content/14996
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No shu or raku :( id want raku, would be my third after killua and nagisa hazuki

---------- Post added April 10, 2015 at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was April 06, 2015 at 06:59 AM ----------

Shu with the stars, episode 1 was fun.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 166 is out!

It was a nice chapter, I have to admit... That's the first time that I actually saw Onodera and Raku acting naturally with each other, although with a lot of cost, they were still very frantic, but it is the better than nothing. That reminds me that putting the first date aside, we didn't have any date of Chitoge and Raku showed, principally after Chitoge fell in love... The first date was right after they knew that they were going to be fake lovers and they were still getting used with the idea, but now it should totally different. We had some good chapters with them together, but not a real date, I'd like to see them in a date again to make a comparison. Anyway, it was a good chapter, but it seems that they come back to square one after all this (like the chapter said in one moment XD), it seems that the destiny is conspiring against them every time... No tree viewing this time it seems... The pendant is more important, though, and I really hope that they go to the locksmith after finding it and open this at once. It is time to have a new development in the story, the timing is perfect.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Look at that Ichijo, I wish I could have been there. This date was one of the best chapter in weeks.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 167 is out!

What a lovely color pages and posters, Haru-chan in the poster made by Komi Naoshi was the best. The girls as cheerleaders were awesome as well, of course. :nod
Now, let's go to the bad part... :oh

Honestly, I'm not enojying this development... Onodera didn't do anything to deserve it and it seems that she is going to win the harem and, which is more grave, ignoring the promise that was made 10 years ago, which is the main plot of the series. Everybody wants to know who is in fact the promise girl, how the picture book and they promise are related and all . I hope something happens and the pendant is saved. I don't think that those two wimps are going to confess to each other, so I'm still focused on the pendant. Also, Chitoge and Raku cannot break up because chaos will arise if they do, so something will happen, sooner or later to bring back the promise. He says that his feelings will not change because of the promise, so why does he still keep the pendant then? His affirmation has to be tested and there is the promise between Onodera and Chitoge... I really think that Chitoge is the promise girl and we will see a clash between the two girls.
 
Top