Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just imagine Claude realizing she's a girl. Thinking back to all the years of stuff like trying to bath with her that is, retrospectively, extremely embarrassing. It's going to hit him like an anvil and leave him in a coma for at least a week.

Especially considering the mental damage he's already taken from hearing Chitoge say she hates him. Every time she says that it's like a dagger stabs him in the soul.:XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just imagine Claude realizing she's a girl. Thinking back to all the years of stuff like trying to bath with her that is, retrospectively, extremely embarrassing. It's going to hit him like an anvil and leave him in a coma for at least a week.

Especially considering the mental damage he's already taken from hearing Chitoge say she hates him. Every time she says that it's like a dagger stabs him in the soul.:XD
But I don't think that Tsugumi is going to use this move, because it is extremely embarrassing for her as well. It would be a double K.O and it wouldn't be good for the plan. :p

---------- Post added March 05, 2015 at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was February 28, 2015 at 02:27 PM ----------

Chapter 161

I was way too optimistic in my commnetary about chapter 160. Claude was better than I thought, I underestimated and kinda forgot that he was the who taught everything to Tsugumi. The plan was worthless in the end, but Tsugumi was magnificent, I cannot complain about her. She was ready to point her gun to Claude for the sake of Chitoge, she is a true friend... Raku was also fantastic, although he fell in all traps even though calling them idiots. XD
Raku conversation with Chitoge was the climax of the chapter. You can feel the emotions overflowing because of everything that happened so far, what Chitoge said, what Raku said to her and Claude, everything wouldn't be the same without the memories they built during all those chapters.
The tension was high in this chapter... The cliffhanger was the best, but I think I know who will appear. Chitoge's father! Finally!
Really, it seems that he doesn't know what happens inside his own house! He didn't know where her daugther was and all! What a shame... :fail
Well, anyway he will be useful to put an end in Claude's nonsense. Looking forward to seeing the scene where Chitoge and Raku meet each other. It is gonna be gold.

---------- Post added March 06, 2015 at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was March 05, 2015 at 09:09 PM ----------



Paula was added to the cast! Her voice will be made by Manami Numakura.
The anime premiere date was also revealed: April 10th !

http://characterjapan.com/content/14005
 
Last edited:

rdtx2012

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
stuff just got real...!
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I hope Chitoge's father puts Claude in his place, for far to long in this manga he has been doing whatever the hell he wants with the organization, directly disobeying his boss when he told him not to fight, spying on Chitoge because he didn't like her father approved boyfriend and imprisoning his boss's daughter to force his stupid ideals on her, I may not be a Chitoge shipper but she sure as hell deserves to love who she wants regardless of what he thinks and if they are gonna end up together he should just f*** off.
Really really hate Claude.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope Chitoge's father puts Claude in his place, for far to long in this manga he has been doing whatever the hell he wants with the organization, directly disobeying his boss when he told him not to fight, spying on Chitoge because he didn't like her father approved boyfriend and imprisoning his boss's daughter to force his stupid ideals on her, I may not be a Chitoge shipper but she sure as hell deserves to love who she wants regardless of what he thinks and if they are gonna end up together he should just f*** off.
Really really hate Claude.
You couldn't expect anything less than this from a person who eats lunch while looking at a photo of a teenager girl. :lmao
He is obsessed.

---------- Post added March 09, 2015 at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was March 06, 2015 at 04:17 PM ----------

Nisekoi official site updated with Paula character design and seyuu as already announced.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/nisekoi_k/status/574770586045390850[/tweet]

---------- Post added March 12, 2015 at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was March 09, 2015 at 12:27 AM ----------

Anime key visual!
April 10th! It is near guys! :x3



Image by @kazu4281
 

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
LOL, in this week's chapter, we get trolled by Raku getting the Onodera Syndrome™.

Well played, Komi, well played. Hahaha. We should have seen that coming I guess, I dunno why I'm even surprised.


 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,586
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter.
I really hope that Chitoge does move into Raku's house, she really needs to start upping her game before she gets permenantly resigned to his friend zone...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man... This chapter was great... Seriously, I'm eyes are humid now... In part because of the feelings, and in part because I laughed a lot. :p
Well, it was good ending to the arc I think... I had so many plans as you guys can see in my last posts, but... It was fun and it shows how Chitoge changed during the story... The Beehive guys already loved her since ever, now I know why Claude is like that... Beehive is a big Chitoge's fanclub (Chitoge Team Headquarter! XD) and Claude is the crazy leader. :p
Now we have the definitive solution to the problem between Shuuei and Beehive... No fights anymore. :D

As for Raku.... I've never thought that I would see such a thing... The roles are inverted, the guy friendzones the girl! It was priceless... How can he be so blind! XD
Anyway, I really hope that Chitoge goes to Raku's house... Who knows this way he can cure his blindness. :p

Looking forward to the next developments! :XD

---------- Post added March 16, 2015 at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was March 13, 2015 at 10:37 PM ----------

Nisekoi website was updated again with a new design showing the key visual of the second season! Take a look at it: www.nisekoi.jp
The site is like a site of a big franchise. :zomg
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excellent chapter finally closing the door on the worst route while leaving the Raku x Shu or even the Raku x Onodera routes open. This manga is going to be so good now that she is forced to stay in best friend status land, lol.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I never saw so many nonsenses in an unique post...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I expected a little more of a role for Tsugumi but still her and Chitoge living when Raku is going to be good stuff.

Excellent chapter finally closing the door on the worst route while leaving the Raku x Shu or even the Raku x Onodera routes open. This manga is going to be so good now that she is forced to stay in best friend status land, lol.
Hey now, you can pair Raku up with whoever you want but leave Shu alone. Pairing with Shu with anybody not named Ruri is blasphemy! Blasphemy I say!:yelling
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I expected a little more of a role for Tsugumi but still her and Chitoge living when Raku is going to be good stuff.

Hey now, you can pair Raku up with whoever you want but leave Shu alone. Pairing with Shu with anybody not named Ruri is blasphemy! Blasphemy I say!:yelling
Chitoge's father said only Chitoge, but I think it includes Tsugumi in the package, right? :heh

I know, right? Plus, we cannot say that Chitoge will be Raku's friend forever, it is more like a colorful friendhship than anything else. She is more near from Raku's heart than anyone else, even more living in the same house as him! Besides, Shuu doesn't make mistakes, Raku likes her!
Note: For those who don't know what is a colorful friendship: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Colorful+Friendship
They overdid in the meaning, but it is something like that, a friendship that is almost love. :p

For Raku, Onodera is more like a goddess to be worshiped than a girl he likes. ¬¬

---------- Post added March 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was March 16, 2015 at 02:59 PM ----------

The opening has been decided! LiSA is going to sing the opening!
The name of the music is Rally Go Round!


[tweet]https://twitter.com/nisekoi_k/status/578028447282298880[/tweet]
 

rdtx2012

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ch 163 RAW is out....

another piece of the "book" is found by Kosaski! and Chitoge's first day at Raku's home.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 163 is out!

Just one day in Raku's house... Well, seems reasonable... :p
It was a good chapter, it showed once more the chemistry between Chitoge and Raku, how they get along well, the fights are getting rarer and rarer. They argue, but it is the kind of discussion that friends do. Everything that Chitoge cooks along with Raku ends up to be delicious... They complete each other! I think Chitoge was ready to declare her love when they went to bed, but Yui appeared! Less one point for you Yui-nee... ¬¬'
But I think that Chitoge is with more courage than before, it will not take long until she muster the courage to declare her love, hopefully. And the book can help it... That book... Why it was in Haru's closet? What will happen from now on?

People who were complaning about the so-called plot cannot complain anymore. :lmao
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

CuriousReborn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
638
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
Chapter 163 is out!

Just one day in Raku's house... Well, seems reasonable... :p
It was a good chapter, it showed once more the chemistry between Chitoge and Raku, how they get along well, the fights are getting rarer and rarer. They argue, but it is the kind of discussion that friends do. Everything that Chitoge cooks along with Raku ends up to be delicious... They complete each other! I think Chitoge was ready to declare her love when they went to bed, but Yui appeared! Less one point for you Yui-nee... ¬¬'
But I think that Chitoge is with more courage than before, it will not take long until she muster the courage to declare her love, hopefully. And the book can help it... That book... Why it was in Haru's closet? What will happen from now on?

People who were complaning about the so-called plot cannot complain anymore. :lmao
So in r/anime I was told that the manga was going somewhere so I decided to read it and.................Nothing happened. That entire arc was just a bait , I honestly felt that something might happen but it didn't which reminded me why I dislike this manga. The plot didn't move before so I doubt it will do now but hey all the luck to you :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So in r/anime I was told that the manga was going somewhere so I decided to read it and.................Nothing happened. That entire arc was just a bait , I honestly felt that something might happen but it didn't which reminded me why I dislike this manga. The plot didn't move before so I doubt it will do now but hey all the luck to you :derp
The door is open. Bye Bye. Take care! o/



---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

First CM showing the opening composed by LiSA!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chapters like these make me so jelly of the characters in nisekoi, why cant I trade places and spend the day and night at Raku's :( :( :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


The results of the favorite chapter poll are out this week!

1) Chapter 97 - Please: It deserves the first place, this chapter was that where Marika almost kisses Raku with the help of Mikage.
2) Chapter 49 - Acting: The final chapter of the Romeo & Juliet with Chitoge realizing that she loves Raku.
3) Chapter 115 - Don't worry: Last chapter of the arc about Ruri and her grandfather. Deserves the place, one the best arcs of the series.
4) Chapter 98 - Good Day: Chapter about Onodera's past with Raku. Quite good.
5) Chapter 57 - Realize: A chapter that many people would call filler, but which is great got the 5th place! It is a signal! XD
 

rdtx2012

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Raw 164
Last page of the book is found!. Some Raku and Kosaki stuff... and.... what is in the Amulet? 2 rings! so... lets see what happens.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 164 is out!

This chapter was full of revelation, my god... First, Hana is back to Japan and since she remembered something about Chitoge and Raku in the last second last Christmas, she probably will have some importance in the next chapters. The picture had a lot of information about the mystery that is this promise, the last pages were "troublesome".... :p
Well, the logic is perfect, if it is the book that Raku wrote that alternative final and it was in Onodera's house, Onodera must be the promise girl! However, it is not conclusive because many things can happen with book and IIRC Chitoge said that she remembered the book as well (I'm making a guess, I have to read again to make sure...), so the only way to make it clear is opening the lock... Based on the book, they put their names inside... It would end all the mystery. Finally, Haru made a daring plan... This date is gonna be a good opportunity to open the lock? They will have to break it, but I think there is no choice right?
The greatest mystery of this series is about to be solved? :XD

I'm really really looking foward to reading the next chapter! :zomg
 
Top