Fantasy All 4 Yonko's Vs World Government

Yonkos vs WG

  • Yonko

    Votes: 51 69.9%
  • WG

    Votes: 14 19.2%
  • No clue

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Tie

    Votes: 3 4.1%

  • Total voters
    73

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Let me just leave some information here ...

1) Yonko = Marine HQ + Shichibukai (More like each of the Yonkous, as they are strong enough to take out the WG's top)

2) Blackbeard is unbeatable to the three admirals with just his Yami Yami no Mi. (So now that he has Gura Gura, screw everyone and everything)

3) (This is probably not helpful here though) Whitebeard = Roger = Shiki in terms of power.

Now, you can disagree with me, go ahead, but all of the points above were stated by Oda, so if you try to argue about it, good luck. :) For me it's clear, all 4 Yonkou united would seriously demolish the WG.

I did this just because someone here stated that the WG has 9 people of Admiral power. Well, just Whitebeard could take them all on ... and now there is Blackbeard.
I am going to argue.

Whitebeard could take on all of the admirals? Including Garp?

Oda also stated this Whitebeard = Roger = Garp. So where did your logic of WB beating all 9 admiral level people come from?

Near death (2 holes + half face gone) WB defeated BB without using his DF power. WB defeated Akainu but sustained very heavy injuries which results in him dying in the hand of BB pirates.

So now BB could take on 3 admirals?

The only thing I find acceptable in your post is when you said Yonko would win, the others is absolute rubbish.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The thing is, Akainu was able to survive Whitebeard and still keep fighting to the end despite getting hit with the devil fruit power more than once. The admirals and higher should be able to deal with gura gura no mi, it's yami yami no mi that will be a challenge if they don't have basic fighting skills like Ace did. That said though, and taking CP0 and whatever else into account, I still am sure the Yonkou would win. If one Yonkou (albeit help) could take on the Marines to the extent that they did, four Yonkou would destroy hte Marines.


But then, the Marines were said to have gotten stronger under Akainu's leadership.
 

llaubacher

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
567
Reaction score
439
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
I am going to argue.

Whitebeard could take on all of the admirals? Including Garp?

Oda also stated this Whitebeard = Roger = Garp. So where did your logic of WB beating all 9 admiral level people come from?

Near death (2 holes + half face gone) WB defeated BB without using his DF power. WB defeated Akainu but sustained very heavy injuries which results in him dying in the hand of BB pirates.

So now BB could take on 3 admirals?

The only thing I find acceptable in your post is when you said Yonko would win, the others is absolute rubbish.
Tell it to Oda's face that it is rubbish, mate. As far as we know, Garp would not participate in further fights. And yeah, I do indeed know of damage dealt to Whitebeard by Akainu. Whitebeard was ill and already sustained damage before facing Akainu back then, what is your next post gonna be about?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
The thing is, Akainu was able to survive Whitebeard and still keep fighting to the end despite getting hit with the devil fruit power more than once. The admirals and higher should be able to deal with gura gura no mi, it's yami yami no mi that will be a challenge if they don't have basic fighting skills like Ace did. That said though, and taking CP0 and whatever else into account, I still am sure the Yonkou would win. If one Yonkou (albeit help) could take on the Marines to the extent that they did, four Yonkou would destroy hte Marines.


But then, the Marines were said to have gotten stronger under Akainu's leadership.
I don't think the marines were said to be stronger now. In a sense yeah but I don't think it works in a context of them specifically being more militarily powerful than before:
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/650/7

Jinbe made the point that the marines have unprecedented power given by the government. In this context the issue is them having more authority to do as they please, they have greater ability to act independently and hunt pirates however they see fit. As far as military might I would argue they should be about the same. They lost garp, sengoku and aokiji after all.... Akainu made up for that through the conscription but I doubt that alone would set them above what they were. Getting fujitora and ryuguku would presumably get them to where they were unless the conscription also allowed them to increase their number of VAs by a bit. The pacisifsta being improved could have a huge impact though.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I think it's pretty clear that the Yonko take this. As mentioned by many, the reason why the WG still has some power is because the Yonko are unable to cooperate and are outright enemies with each other. One Yonko and his crew/allies forced the marines to bring the majority of their fighting power to the table. Another yonko arrived and that put an end to the war. I really don't see how the WG would emerge victorious in such a battle. It would be hard enough to fight more than 1 yonko at a time but to fight all 4 of them while they are cooperating with each other? No way. Heck in the NW, we're told practically every pirate with a thing to his name is on the side of a yonko. That's apparently the only way to survive. We only know of some Supernovas who aren't affiliated with any yonko but pretty much everyone else is aligned with one. Seriously, it's dreadful enough of 2 yonko gang up on the WG. I acknowledge the strength of the WG both in number and power, it's just that they can't defeat all the yonko in a battle. Pirates would be long gone if they even had a shot at doing so.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tell it to Oda's face that it is rubbish, mate. As far as we know, Garp would not participate in further fights. And yeah, I do indeed know of damage dealt to Whitebeard by Akainu. Whitebeard was ill and already sustained damage before facing Akainu back then, what is your next post gonna be about?
Why should I tell Oda? Oda is right but you misunderstood.

Whitebeard got all that attacks and still defeated BB

Akainu fought a better version of WB and lost but it was a close one

BB fought the WB Akainu wrecked and still lost. WB did not even use his DF power.

And you say that BB could take on 3 admirals? None of the yonko could do that.

Garp participating in the future fights is not the point. There are people who are strong as Garp and you say BB could wreck them.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't think the marines were said to be stronger now. In a sense yeah but I don't think it works in a context of them specifically being more militarily powerful than before:
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/650/7
I don't know overall, but Jinbei said that the soldiers under Akainu were much better/tougher than the soldiers that were at the war. That page you linked says it (I changed the url to mangapanda.com as reader doesn't work for me), the Marines got stronger under AKainu's leadership.

Jinbe made the point that the marines have unprecedented power given by the government. In this context the issue is them having more authority to do as they please, they have greater ability to act independently and hunt pirates however they see fit. As far as military might I would argue they should be about the same. They lost garp, sengoku and aokiji after all.... Akainu made up for that through the conscription but I doubt that alone would set them above what they were. Getting fujitora and ryuguku would presumably get them to where they were unless the conscription also allowed them to increase their number of VAs by a bit. The pacisifsta being improved could have a huge impact though.
"THe headquarters became a stronger army of justice, led by General Sakazuki.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know overall, but Jinbei said that the soldiers under Akainu were much better/tougher than the soldiers that were at the war. That page you linked says it (I changed the url to mangapanda.com as reader doesn't work for me), the Marines got stronger under AKainu's leadership.



"THe headquarters became a stronger army of justice, led by General Sakazuki.
Stronger army of justice? Does that mean the army got stronger or their justice got stronger?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stronger army of justice? Does that mean the army got stronger or their justice got stronger?
I assume the army got stronger.
 

llaubacher

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
567
Reaction score
439
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Why should I tell Oda? Oda is right but you misunderstood.

Whitebeard got all that attacks and still defeated BB

Akainu fought a better version of WB and lost but it was a close one

BB fought the WB Akainu wrecked and still lost. WB did not even use his DF power.

And you say that BB could take on 3 admirals? None of the yonko could do that.

Garp participating in the future fights is not the point. There are people who are strong as Garp and you say BB could wreck them.
I just quoted what Oda himself wrote to databooks. And what is the better version of WB that Akainu fought but lost? Either I do not understand or I read different manga ... Sorry, where is it written that none of the yonko could do that, please? Each of the Yonkou is not ill as Whitebeard was, yet he was said to be capable of beating them all had he been healthy, still being able to trash them like nothing while being ill and injured.

Yes, I say BB could wreck them. Why? Because he has the strongest fruit, that is why. And now he has two fruits. If he was unbeatable with one, please, tell me who beats him with two?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, BB as we saw him did not outright wreck anything. If anything its a tad of the opposite. He fought WB but WB still got the upperhand through his weapon. Granted it was before BB got the quake fruit though. Then BB and his crew fought good old sengoku and as far as we saw sengoku did not get wrecked. Now, its two years later so its highly likely that BB has gotten stronger. There is something I just fought weird though, it said BB had not used the quake fruit during the past few years. Why? I think there is more to this fruit absorption thing. Maybe its not as easy as simply using these powers... Maybe it has a tool on him or there are condition he must follow.
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,654
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
BB unbeatable with one fruit? Magellan oneshotted him. Not all enemies are old as WB or as weak as ace :D
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
BB unbeatable with one fruit? Magellan oneshotted him. Not all enemies are old as WB or as weak as ace :D
Magellan I would argue is a special case. Everything about him, including his mere presence, is poison. From a physical standpoint magellan never showed anything special, even pre time skip luffy seemed to be stronger than him. His fruit however ignores strength altogether which is what ultimately had jinbe, crocodile and the rest of the prisoners on the run. Magellan is the defition of someone who is only worth his fruit, if his physical capacities are even below those of luffy then he would be fodder in the new world. I'd think anyone with something to his name who can attack at a range would probably easily deal with magellan. Powerful swordsmen, people with range, fruits with actual range... They would all finish him quickly. Put him against doflamingo and the guy would end up in shreds. Crocodile had some range but its not like he was particularly powerful. His fruit shares the quality of ignoring strength since he dehydrates people but its not nearly as dangerous as magellan. Jinbe was on the run but he was also without any water. Things could have been very different if there had been any water to use his fishmen karate on. Even now luffy would probably have trouble dealing with magellan considering his range is limited, his best choice would be to knock him out before he gets too poisoned. In turn several strawhats would probably deal with him relatively fast. Zoro could slice him up from any distance and should easily have the capacity to avoid the poison. Sanji has perhaps the best mobility among the strawhats to deal with magellan, the issue is whether he has something with range... I am not sure if he has show ranged kicks. Franky has his laser and coup the burt, both would be effective. Ussop has range although I don't think he would do it though. His plants would be affected by the poison so his options would be limited. I guess if he has enough distance and enough explosives... He would need ammunition with haki to ultimately do enough damage. Nami has some serious power as far as I can tell but she lacks the mobility... Her only chance, if any, would be that her weather balls have enough firepower to do as much damage as was said when they were first mentioned (ruin the world, which wouldn't be so crazy considering how earth shattering the strength of strong people is).
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I just quoted what Oda himself wrote to databooks. And what is the better version of WB that Akainu fought but lost? Either I do not understand or I read different manga ... Sorry, where is it written that none of the yonko could do that, please? Each of the Yonkou is not ill as Whitebeard was, yet he was said to be capable of beating them all had he been healthy, still being able to trash them like nothing while being ill and injured.

Yes, I say BB could wreck them. Why? Because he has the strongest fruit, that is why. And now he has two fruits. If he was unbeatable with one, please, tell me who beats him with two?
Many people would disagree with you.

Better version of WB is the one with only a stab wound who fought Akainu. The version of WB who fought BB is the one with stab wound, 2 holes + half face gone.

You are right, it is not stated that Yonkou could not beat 3 Admirals but It is not also not stated that they could beat all 3 admirals. My answer is just common sense. Admirals are the top fighters in the navy with OP fruits. If 3 of them get defeated by the same yonkou at the same time then I don't know why Oda made a big deal out of them.

Where is it stated that WB could beat all admirals?

BB was unbeatable with Yami Yami no mi? What? Do you read the same manga as me? Did he not get defeated by Magellan? WB? And even with 2 fruits he could not beat Sengoku.
Why did he run away from Akainu? Not just him but his whole crew.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Magellan I would argue is a special case. Everything about him, including his mere presence, is poison. From a physical standpoint magellan never showed anything special, even pre time skip luffy seemed to be stronger than him. His fruit however ignores strength altogether which is what ultimately had jinbe, crocodile and the rest of the prisoners on the run. Magellan is the defition of someone who is only worth his fruit, if his physical capacities are even below those of luffy then he would be fodder in the new world. I'd think anyone with something to his name who can attack at a range would probably easily deal with magellan. Powerful swordsmen, people with range, fruits with actual range... They would all finish him quickly. Put him against doflamingo and the guy would end up in shreds. Crocodile had some range but its not like he was particularly powerful. His fruit shares the quality of ignoring strength since he dehydrates people but its not nearly as dangerous as magellan. Jinbe was on the run but he was also without any water. Things could have been very different if there had been any water to use his fishmen karate on. Even now luffy would probably have trouble dealing with magellan considering his range is limited, his best choice would be to knock him out before he gets too poisoned. In turn several strawhats would probably deal with him relatively fast. Zoro could slice him up from any distance and should easily have the capacity to avoid the poison. Sanji has perhaps the best mobility among the strawhats to deal with magellan, the issue is whether he has something with range... I am not sure if he has show ranged kicks. Franky has his laser and coup the burt, both would be effective. Ussop has range although I don't think he would do it though. His plants would be affected by the poison so his options would be limited. I guess if he has enough distance and enough explosives... He would need ammunition with haki to ultimately do enough damage. Nami has some serious power as far as I can tell but she lacks the mobility... Her only chance, if any, would be that her weather balls have enough firepower to do as much damage as was said when they were first mentioned (ruin the world, which wouldn't be so crazy considering how earth shattering the strength of strong people is).
Sanji do have ranged shots

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well, BB as we saw him did not outright wreck anything. If anything its a tad of the opposite. He fought WB but WB still got the upperhand through his weapon. Granted it was before BB got the quake fruit though. Then BB and his crew fought good old sengoku and as far as we saw sengoku did not get wrecked. Now, its two years later so its highly likely that BB has gotten stronger. There is something I just fought weird though, it said BB had not used the quake fruit during the past few years. Why? I think there is more to this fruit absorption thing. Maybe its not as easy as simply using these powers... Maybe it has a tool on him or there are condition he must follow.
Apparently, Blackbeard's problem was that he got too overconfident and lax. I don't know if he expected Luffy to attack him, but wasn't Blackbeard confident that he could beat Ace and Whitebeard?


Anyway, am I the only one who doesn't consider Akainu vs. Whitebeard as ending with a victor? Neither of them went down, and it took Blackbeard, after numerous injuries in the war prior to BB crew joining, and his crew to continuously attack Whitebeard and finish him off. Akainu was still moving and fighting, even chasing Jinbei and Luffy in order to kill Luffy, despite the damage he took from Whitebeard. While Whitebeard could take on three admirals, I highly doubt it, especially when he couldn't beat one admiral.

Even Kuzaku was fighting on par with Marco.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently, Blackbeard's problem was that he got too overconfident and lax. I don't know if he expected Luffy to attack him, but wasn't Blackbeard confident that he could beat Ace and Whitebeard?


Anyway, am I the only one who doesn't consider Akainu vs. Whitebeard as ending with a victor? Neither of them went down, and it took Blackbeard, after numerous injuries in the war prior to BB crew joining, and his crew to continuously attack Whitebeard and finish him off. Akainu was still moving and fighting, even chasing Jinbei and Luffy in order to kill Luffy, despite the damage he took from Whitebeard. While Whitebeard could take on three admirals, I highly doubt it, especially when he couldn't beat one admiral.

Even Kuzaku was fighting on par with Marco.
Kuzaku? Who is that? Kuzan? or Kizaru?

WB vs Akainu there was a victor and that's WB. The last one standing is always the victor. Akainu only escaped with his life because he fell into the hole. So WB thought that Akainu might have fallen into the sea and is finished. But Akainu recovered thanks to his fruit and came back and fought the commanders. It's just like Luffy having a 10 minute break after using Gear 4.
 

llaubacher

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
567
Reaction score
439
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Many people would disagree with you.

Better version of WB is the one with only a stab wound who fought Akainu. The version of WB who fought BB is the one with stab wound, 2 holes + half face gone.

You are right, it is not stated that Yonkou could not beat 3 Admirals but It is not also not stated that they could beat all 3 admirals. My answer is just common sense. Admirals are the top fighters in the navy with OP fruits. If 3 of them get defeated by the same yonkou at the same time then I don't know why Oda made a big deal out of them.

Where is it stated that WB could beat all admirals?

BB was unbeatable with Yami Yami no mi? What? Do you read the same manga as me? Did he not get defeated by Magellan? WB? And even with 2 fruits he could not beat Sengoku.
Why did he run away from Akainu? Not just him but his whole crew.
I don't care about the amount of those who disagree, if Oda stated this in databooks, it is given, hence your logic comes in vain.
Oh please, even a kid would say Magellan just took BB by surprise. Had it been a fight, Magellan would cry like the B he is. So yes, I read the same manga, but I am interested enough in it to further my knowledge bout it, I recommend reading all SBS and databooks. And yeah, he ran from Akainu. Due to power? Don't make me laugh, he said it's just not time yet for such fight.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't care about the amount of those who disagree, if Oda stated this in databooks, it is given, hence your logic comes in vain.
Oh please, even a kid would say Magellan just took BB by surprise. Had it been a fight, Magellan would cry like the B he is. So yes, I read the same manga, but I am interested enough in it to further my knowledge bout it, I recommend reading all SBS and databooks. And yeah, he ran from Akainu. Due to power? Don't make me laugh, he said it's just not time yet for such fight.
Oda said BB could beat all 3 admirals at the same time with no problem? News to me. If he did say then it is true but I doubt he did unless you show me proof.

Surprise attacks are part of the fight. They are pirates and maines, they don't fight fairly, if you didn't know that yet then I don't think you read OP carefully.

You answered your own question. BB said it was not time yet for a fight. What do you think that means? It's obvious, BB would lose and BB did know that. Don't make you laugh? I am sorry but you should start laughing from now.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
I don't care about the amount of those who disagree, if Oda stated this in databooks, it is given, hence your logic comes in vain.
It would be better if you showed the source with the exact phrase.

Oh please, even a kid would say Magellan just took BB by surprise.
In every single battle Blackbeard had, he was taken off guard because he was chatting with the opponent. That's a weakness of his.

Had it been a fight, Magellan would cry like the B he is. So yes, I read the same manga, but I am interested enough in it to further my knowledge bout it, I recommend reading all SBS and databooks. And yeah, he ran from Akainu. Due to power? Don't make me laugh, he said it's just not time yet for such fight.
There are numerous examples. Luffy landed some hits on Blackbeard. His whole crew was taken by Magellan. A heavy wounded Whitebeard made him plead for his life. Sengoku withheld the Bleackbeard pirates on his own. And lastly they ran from Akainu.

It doesn't appears Blackbeard is the invincible character you make him appear.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
It would be better if you showed the source with the exact phrase.


In every single battle Blackbeard had, he was taken off guard because he was chatting with the opponent. That's a weakness of his.


There are numerous examples. Luffy landed some hits on Blackbeard. His whole crew was taken by Magellan. A heavy wounded Whitebeard made him plead for his life. Sengoku withheld the Bleackbeard pirates on his own. And lastly they ran from Akainu.

It doesn't appears Blackbeard is the invincible character you make him appear.
I don't think BB taking hits is really that indicative. At least I don't know what to make of him in regards to him taking hits. Sure, he has taken a number of hits he probably would be better of avoiding but even then he has yet to actually been phased by the attacks. BB did not avoid a single attack ace threw at him and he still won. BB did not avoid gear 2 luffy but it didn't seem to cause any lasting damage. BB took WB's quake fruit to the head after being slashed down and he continued to do as he pleased. He then took sengoku's hit and it did not seem to hold him back either. Also worth noting on his fight with sengoku, only his new recently freed crewmembers along himself were really much of an asset there. His old crewmembers did not even have the strength to be near the vicinity where BB fought ace. BB has weak defenses but coupled with that is an asinine ability to take damage to what seems like an infinite degree. That he is even alive after taking WB's fruit to the head is ridiculous, even akainu had a rougher time than that dealing with WB's attacks.

Magellan did take on the WB crew but I would argue that is not much of a reflection on BB or his crew. Rather I would argue that was the result of them underestimating a fruit that works regardless of the strength of the enemy. I doubt the situation would have been like that if they didn't underestimate magellan. Magellan has some measure of physical capacity considering he survived ivankov but even then his only real feature is the fact that his poison would be equally effective on WB as it would be on chapter 1 luffy. Under slightly different circumstances I don't think magellan would have had everyone there on the run. Specially jinbe who was without water all that time. BB was a guy who got a hit on shanks apparently without tricks and even before his fruit IIRC. BB is legitimately powerful, he simply has not shown his stuff yet.
 
Top