Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did the Best BLue lead get chunkier?
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What Best Blue is about?
 

Xzone

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
888
Reaction score
698
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
What Best Blue is about?
Swimming with cute boys, I don't read the OS but maybe it will be Free type of sport(Or Haikyuu type but I doubt very much) .I think I would replace Hinomaru Zumou place if it still selling like shit and Jump don't see to be a profitable.

Maybe it's a round of only one serie, like Hinomaru Zumou's round.
A one serialization round! Hinomaru Zumou also came in one of those.
So, the UBS space is for a One shot(and Himouto umaru-chan and maybe dragon ball super special for their summer anime)? good because we haven't space for that and I prefer that to a bad series for a Green author.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just hope it wont end up incredibly short like Tokyo Wonder Boys. Please give me two hit mangas this year jpn.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I'm guessing one issue serialization round, then Golden Future Cup, then new new serialization round and goodnight to Lasy Justice, Defilyman and Kagamigami....
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So if the dance manga and Soma are getting color pages, why are Nisekoi, Isobee and My Hero Academia shown in the preview also?
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So if the dance manga and Soma are getting color pages, why are Nisekoi, Isobee and My Hero Academia shown in the preview also?
Because they're popular.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
black clover's not looking very good rank wise these past 2 weeks, 3rd to 6th to 8th.
Will rise. The editors are probably just playing mind games.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Will rise. The editors are probably just playing mind games.
They placed or right where its audience is, between Haikyuu and World Trigger. I've suspected that Black Clover is popular with girls and young boys. Straighten Up is similar, but it's fate is rested on the female audience.
 

CallMeTsuyu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
159
Reaction score
203
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Glad to see Dance Club being well received. It was definitely my favorite out this past round.


anyway, another Chinese mangaka have joined jump plus, this time it's a one-shot, looks pretty interesting

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001910_57
I got a heavy Guilty Gear vibe from this. Looking at the initial image of the MC's design, the first words that came to mind were "Guilty Gear" and "Sol Badguy". That intensified after looking through the pages. Like, everything down from his design, weapon, and the world he inhabits seems very similar to GG. I mean, man, this looks awesome, but I'm not sure whether to call plagiarism or not.
 
Last edited:

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I just hope it wont end up incredibly short like Tokyo Wonder Boys. Please give me two hit mangas this year jpn.
Black Clover and Dance Club?
 

piau9000

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
242
Reaction score
80
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What is the best translated name for the "dance manga".
I fell bad for calling it that way... XD
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
What is the best translated name for the "dance manga".
I fell bad for calling it that way... XD
I've seen it referred to as "Straighten Up!" a lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top