- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,078
- Reaction score
- 6,935
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Did the Best BLue lead get chunkier?
He does seem to be. Maybe they talke it over with an editor and are adding that dimension to the narrative.Did the Best BLue lead get chunkier?
A one serialization round! Hinomaru Zumou also came in one of those.Strange, no other mention of other serializations......
Swimming.What Best Blue is about?
Swimming with cute boys, I don't read the OS but maybe it will be Free type of sport(Or Haikyuu type but I doubt very much) .I think I would replace Hinomaru Zumou place if it still selling like shit and Jump don't see to be a profitable.What Best Blue is about?
Maybe it's a round of only one serie, like Hinomaru Zumou's round.
So, the UBS space is for a One shot(and Himouto umaru-chan and maybe dragon ball super special for their summer anime)? good because we haven't space for that and I prefer that to a bad series for a Green author.A one serialization round! Hinomaru Zumou also came in one of those.
Great, my other favorite author chose to make a fujo seriesJump 33 preview:
![]()

Because they're popular.So if the dance manga and Soma are getting color pages, why are Nisekoi, Isobee and My Hero Academia shown in the preview also?
Yep. Black Clover was featured in last week's preview with no color pages.Because they're popular.
Will rise. The editors are probably just playing mind games.black clover's not looking very good rank wise these past 2 weeks, 3rd to 6th to 8th.
They placed or right where its audience is, between Haikyuu and World Trigger. I've suspected that Black Clover is popular with girls and young boys. Straighten Up is similar, but it's fate is rested on the female audience.Will rise. The editors are probably just playing mind games.
I got a heavy Guilty Gear vibe from this. Looking at the initial image of the MC's design, the first words that came to mind were "Guilty Gear" and "Sol Badguy". That intensified after looking through the pages. Like, everything down from his design, weapon, and the world he inhabits seems very similar to GG. I mean, man, this looks awesome, but I'm not sure whether to call plagiarism or not.anyway, another Chinese mangaka have joined jump plus, this time it's a one-shot, looks pretty interesting
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00001910_57
Black Clover and Dance Club?I just hope it wont end up incredibly short like Tokyo Wonder Boys. Please give me two hit mangas this year jpn.
I've seen it referred to as "Straighten Up!" a lot.What is the best translated name for the "dance manga".
I fell bad for calling it that way... XD
Official english title: Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance ClubWhat is the best translated name for the "dance manga".
I fell bad for calling it that way... XD