Until the next Japan trip?
No one said you are, you are just a lolicon
Souka~
Well I'm done with the common route, on Komari now. That scene on the rooftop (while looking for shooting stars) was really beautiful, Komari is such a great girl

No surprise that I like her this much, she's pretty similar to Tsubaki in a lot of ways.
Regarding her brother, it seems really likely that it's actually her grandfather or something, and he wrote that picture book too.
Well nothing against a good bromance, really. Just not a big fan of Gintoki/Hijikata bromance, I prefer others. Like Gon and Killua, or Hide and Kaneki or Kamina and Simon, or Oreki and Satoshi (Hyouka), or Onoda/Naruko/Imaizumi. Already like the bro combo of Koyusuke and Riki a lot too XD
You could already feel the strong bro feels when Kyousuke organized that cafe meeting between Komari and Riki