A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Yes.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Thank you very much, Nuno-senpai. :luv
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Don't worry, I'll play the VN at some point.
So hinawari has the byakugan huh. Pretty cool
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I agree with Sky. It sucks.
Since when do you care for FT? :kappa And dude, something amazing is coming in Gintama, goddamn catch up :XD

Don't worry, I'll play the VN at some point.
So hinawari has the byakugan huh. Pretty cool
I was joking my friend, it's up to you if you ever want to play it xD Just saying that you will have to wait very long for the movie(s)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I've cared for FT for years.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I was joking my friend, it's up to you if you ever want to play it xD Just saying that you will have to wait very long for the movie(s)
Well I actually plan to watch it so it's good.
Movie? I thought it was anime?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well yes. Anime movies. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

I've cared for FT for years.
oh my, what do I do with you~

Well I actually plan to watch it so it's good.
Movie? I thought it was anime?
I think I told you about 5 times by now that it's a movie, probably movies, but they only announced one so far xD Content is just too harsh for an anime...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Well yes. Anime movies. :nod
lol you know what I meant.

I think I told you about 5 times by now that it's a movie, probably movies, but they only announced one so far xD Content is just too harsh for an anime...
Really? My bad. I seem to keep forgetting lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol no. I thought the impression was that I was somewhat forgetful :XD
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Would I have been around this long otherwise?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

oh my, what do I do with you~
Lol, well I've read it almost since the beginning, so it's rather natural. Back then it was still really good IMO and fresh for me, and the same generic recipe for every single arc hadn't really kicked in yet. Now FT is more of a running gag and meme, lol.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Would I have been around this long otherwise?
Ofc not, I was just teasing you anyway XD Which reminds me, why don't you create your own thread here?

Lol, well I've read it almost since the beginning, so it's rather natural. Back then it was still really good IMO and fresh for me, and the same generic recipe for every single arc hadn't really kicked in yet. Now FT is more of a running gag and meme, lol.

Doesn't the same go for Bleach too though? :kappa Which reminds that the fight right now actually is somewhat good, if only because Mayuri is so lovingly bonkers xD Aizen-sama, where are you? :arf

You're in Naruto mood lately huh? Nice pic :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Hm..I've thought about that before. I may create one sometime
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Nice LB set. :thumbs

But please don't ignore my posts in this thread. :pout
You went offline right before I came back... :'(

Anego:
I know right? I know it isn't canon but it was too :wtf to be fictional. AnegoxRiki OTP

Rin:
Fuwa Fuwa desu~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Nice LB set. :thumbs

But please don't ignore my posts in this thread. :pout
You went offline right before I came back... :'(

Anego:
I know right? I know it isn't canon but it was too :wtf to be fictional. AnegoxRiki OTP

Rin:
Fuwa Fuwa desu~
It's just a placeholder until I find good pics, but thanks XD

If you are refering to the last one I'm not sure what I could say tbh...
:'(

Well it was a bit too short for my taste tbh, but at least the two managed to find happiness~ Then again I think Riki makes a pretty good pairing with all the potential love interests :XD

Kiss Kiss desu~

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Hm..I've thought about that before. I may create one sometime
You and your sometime, do it now! :arf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works

Lol don't worry I will...eventually
 
Top