Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Unlimited Salt Works
The guild master thing?I agree with Sky. It sucks.
The guild master thing?I agree with Sky. It sucks.

Since when do you care for FT?I agree with Sky. It sucks.
And dude, something amazing is coming in Gintama, goddamn catch up 
I was joking my friend, it's up to you if you ever want to play it xD Just saying that you will have to wait very long for the movie(s)Don't worry, I'll play the VN at some point.
So hinawari has the byakugan huh. Pretty cool
Well I actually plan to watch it so it's good.I was joking my friend, it's up to you if you ever want to play it xD Just saying that you will have to wait very long for the movie(s)

oh my, what do I do with you~I've cared for FT for years.
I think I told you about 5 times by now that it's a movie, probably movies, but they only announced one so far xD Content is just too harsh for an anime...Well I actually plan to watch it so it's good.
Movie? I thought it was anime?
lol you know what I meant.Well yes. Anime movies.![]()
Really? My bad. I seem to keep forgetting lolI think I told you about 5 times by now that it's a movie, probably movies, but they only announced one so far xD Content is just too harsh for an anime...
You hurt my heart Holt, are my words that forgettable?Really? My bad. I seem to keep forgetting lol



Lol, well I've read it almost since the beginning, so it's rather natural. Back then it was still really good IMO and fresh for me, and the same generic recipe for every single arc hadn't really kicked in yet. Now FT is more of a running gag and meme, lol.oh my, what do I do with you~
Ofc not, I was just teasing you anyway XD Which reminds me, why don't you create your own thread here?Would I have been around this long otherwise?
Doesn't the same go for Bleach too though?Lol, well I've read it almost since the beginning, so it's rather natural. Back then it was still really good IMO and fresh for me, and the same generic recipe for every single arc hadn't really kicked in yet. Now FT is more of a running gag and meme, lol.
![]()
Which reminds that the fight right now actually is somewhat good, if only because Mayuri is so lovingly bonkers xD Aizen-sama, where are you? 


to be fictional. AnegoxRiki OTPIt's just a placeholder until I find good pics, but thanks XDNice LB set.
But please don't ignore my posts in this thread.
You went offline right before I came back... :'(
Anego:
I know right? I know it isn't canon but it was tooto be fictional. AnegoxRiki OTP
Rin:
Fuwa Fuwa desu~

You and your sometime, do it now!Hm..I've thought about that before. I may create one sometime
