Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Don't get your logic tbh :XD you are really hard to understand lol

-_-''

This;
Because it would be funny if Neville of all charas turns out to be the Mafia Boss who's grand plan was to get the rest of us killed. XD

Well, at least we know your role is an active one, so I guess it is also a night one as most roles with actions are night active. Hope when you take action it gonna help out the townies and not the mafia.^^

I think, I will go to bed now. Again I won't be aweake in 7-8 hours for the duel so I hope those who are duel gnut and somebody finally gets a 10% duel kill. I'm starting to thnk that this duel is just there to mess with us and actually cannot kill anybody...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

True, but jorped didn't even use his ability. Assuming he has a killing ability, it would have killed someone, assuming he is prostitute it would have blocked someone etc. jorp could have a killing ability and simply didn't want to act because he knew he'd be discovered by lawl.
I was quite sure that, although the pirate doesn't know what ability he stole (and the robbed person doesn't know he got stolen either), he would get a PM about his action. Has anyone ever played as pirate? Doesn't he get a PM saying he has a new ability now or that it didn't work in the case of being blocked?
Well, I'm feeling confused. XD

I duel Tatasugoi

The amount of input we got from her is low (limited to defending herself when I questioned her), I still suspect her for her previous day reactions, and above all, three days and two night phases in, still no words more than "Figuring out my role".
If I kill a super OP pro-Townie role by chance? Well, your problem, guys :frankerz
I guess he loves me! :-_-
Am I still alive? :uguu
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, I'm feeling confused. XD

I guess he loves me! :-_-
Am I still alive? :uguu
its a very technical game :')

and yes, you're somewhat alive
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Seamus shot goes straight to the back of Ron's head... who isn't able to react on time and it hits. Fortunately for Weasley, he's still alive, albeit barely*
Thank gosh! I learned how to protect myself with my huge magic wand. :cheez

Good. It means the shot inflicted psychological damage.
Just according to the plan :frankerz
I bet you're the son of do you know who! :hmph

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Honestly I am so lost right now.


I was never very good at this game and then I'm terrible with names and there are a lot of new members I don't know here! :s

Let me look at you list and try to form some coherent opinions.
Same here!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

tata are u another passive role?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am home and reading.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

My thought of processing right now is people dueling Gnut. If everyone went for him, we would eventually kill him.

After checking his nature, i also agree with Haku on going for the least active people.
*taking notes*
- Only play on vacations.:verily
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, that's good to know. I was like "calm your tits, Crabbe!" :arf

Hakuuuuuuu, come backkkkkkkk, I think you're mafia scummmmmmmmmmm.
Nao-chan!
Why do you think I am Mafia?

Well, not that I blame you for it, though. I'm a pathological liar, after all :frankerz

I guess he loves me! :-_-
Am I still alive? :uguu
Well, boys my age often spend their days chasing tails, but here I am, chasing your head instead.
I guess we can call that a form of love, too. Major confession :frankerz

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Anyways, heading to bed, will be up here in time tomorrow morning for voting and whatnot. Ja ne :frankerz
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Host-chan, are you around?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nao-chan!
Why do you think I am Mafia?

Well, not that I blame you for it, though. I'm a pathological liar, after all :frankerz
I mean, to be perfectly honest, I don't have a strong mafia feeling. More of a third-party. It's just the reasoning I mentioned before.





Not sure if the people with night roles want to start sharing or brainstorming on what they want to do in the night.

So far it seems we can a claimed prostitute (who might be lynched at this rate), a hider that may have had his role stolen by a pirate, and a dead detective. Not really sure what night actions can be productive from this lot. :cookiehand

Any suggestions, Haku?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Host-chan, I wants to use my ability, but you need to be online.

Anyway, Naomi, you'll soon see why I'm unhappy with my role.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vigilante? :s
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Guys, how do you feel about Gnut? I'm a little bit undecided. I'm afraid to vote for him and he is really a dumb prostitute. e.e
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?
Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.

12 of 16 votes

gnut 6x (Harry/jorped;Holt/Katie;TSPanda/Crabbe;Dean/lawlett-kun;Fred/James;Lee/Aonori)
Naomidee 2x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty)
TSPanda 2x (Colin/gnut;Neville/g01)
Farfalla 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
jorped 1x (Ron/Tatasugoi)
FrostyMouse 1x (Goyle/Erinyes)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 10 hs.[/highlight]​

If I missed a post or a vote feel free to correct me.


Students.

The Duelling Club will now be open for an hour. Those who haven't practiced already, feel free to show your pathetic ¨skills¨.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vigilante? :s
Worse.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Hardy, I'd like a regular duel against gnut.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hardy, I'd like a regular duel against gnut.
*Even though he spent the entire day dodging spells... Colin wasn't ready for Ginny's. Colin fell a last tame after her spell, only to never stand up again*


Prostitute​

Colin was a very very naughty boy... but he had a pure heart.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

WELL then.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

As long as we're here, I want to use my ability.

I challenge Erinyes to a duel to the death.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

As long as we're here, I want to use my ability.

I challenge Erinyes to a duel to the death.

The Duelling Club is now closed... but what is this, a duel to death with one of my house members? Pft... Goyle, go over there and teach her a lesson. Just don't be too tough.

*yet, in a split second, it was all over... and Ginny was the one left standing*


Unskilled Mafia​

Oh... Goyle was part of Voldemort's army!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top