Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Frosty
Sry, coudn't catch up.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Votekill Haku

Sry, missed Frosty's post.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Even though he spent the entire day dodging spells... Colin wasn't ready for Ginny's. Colin fell a last tame after her spell, only to never stand up again*


Prostitute​

Colin was a very very naughty boy... but he had a pure heart.

The Duelling Club is now closed... but what is this, a duel to death with one of my house members? Pft... Goyle, go over there and teach her a lesson. Just don't be too tough.

*yet, in a split second, it was all over... and Ginny was the one left standing*


Unskilled Mafia​

Oh... Goyle was part of Voldemort's army!
Woah! [2] :oh
*Processing information*
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Shit, Frosty. How did you know? O_O

That was badass, cowboy.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Going to vote for either Haku or Zasz. Anyone think that Haku might be a serial killer? At first, I thought it was unlikely since we only had one death on the first two nights, but now that we know there was an unskilled mafia that only had half the chance of killing. Do you guys think it might be at all likely?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyway, Naomi, I have zero suspects at this point. Erinyes was my only suspect.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I find it unlikely that mafia only has 2 members and that we have two killing third parties.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?
Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
Votekill Frosty
Sry, coudn't catch up.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Votekill Haku

Sry, missed Frosty's post.

5 of 14 votes

Naomidee 2x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty)
TSPanda 1x (Neville/g01)
Farfalla 1x (Ernie/Demonspeed)
jorped 1x (Ron/Tatasugoi)
Hakuteiken 1x (Cho/Farfalla)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 8 hs.[/highlight]​

If I missed a post or a vote feel free to correct me.

Harry, Katie, Crabbe, Dean, Fred and Lee have no current vote (and can vote once, again). Ginny, Draco and Seamus have yet to vote.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

DEAD PLAYERS

Philia / Lavender Brown (Sleeper) lynched in Day 2.

GrySun / Hermione Granger (Mafia Member) lynched on Day 1.

Erinyes / Goyle - (Unskilled Mafia) Killed on day 3 by the Frosty/ Ginny (Badass Cowboy)

-Ken- Pansy Parkinson (Mentor) killed while duelling (by Jorped) in Day 2.

Digitaldude / George - (Detective) Died on Night 2

Gnut / Colin Creevey - (Prostitute) killed in a duel on day 3 (by


CONFIRMED ROLES
James Rye Fred Weasley (Jesus)

FrostyMouse / Ginny Weasley - (Badass Cowboy)

PEOPLE I MORE OR LESS TRUST

Farfalla / Cho Chang - so far she has my trust. I've played with her before and she seems to be acting normal for the most part. Haven't seen any particularly strange behavior. Not sure what her role is and she's certain about not revealing yet. I still don't have bad vibes from her yet.

Naomi / Draco / Me - I trust myself for obvious reasons. I claim a regular townie and stand by that claim.

PEOPLE I KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT (and therefore automatically suspicious)

Holt / Katie - Passive role, hasn't had the role before. This is really vague and doesn't tell me much. He's been very neutral the entire game and makes short posts. Not active compared to everyone else. Seems slightly suspicious and mysterious.

Tatasugoi / Ron Weasley - I literally have no idea. Very inactive. Posted a bit more, but was short and scarce still. Not sure if she's busy and can't really keep up with what's going on, or if she's deliberately choosing to be standoffish.

g01 / Neville Longbottom - I don't know him at all, so I'm having trouble reading him/ keeping the things he says straight in my head. I can't remember if he's claimed a role. He's not convincing as innocent at this point.

I'M ON THE FENCE ABOUT

Demonspeed / Ernie McMillan - I'm wary of Demon/Ernie. Claims doctor. Protected Lolly the first night, gnut the second night. He seems somewhat believable to me. I trust him more than others.

lawlett-kun / Dean Thomas - Trolly as usual. Seems slightly more useful and participates more than I've experience with her in previous games. XD That's not saying much. I've never been good at reading Lolly / Dead, so I can't say much more than that. Said she would tell us her role, but hasn't so far?

TSPanda / Crabbe - Is a new player, right? Seems to be making some strange or questionable decisions with his claimed night role as the pirate, but if he's new then that's understandable if you ask me. HAs explained said strange actions to a fair amount of satisfaction on my part.

jorped Harry Potter - SCREW YOU, POTTY! Somehow miraculously survived a duel against me. He must have cheated. Full of himself. Thinks he's "The Chosen One". Hangs out with Weasle and Mudblood.

Claims to be hider, had his role potentially blocked during the night, and Panda said this was due to his piracy, but only after Jorped claimed he had no results. He seems less suspicious now that I'm not so wary of Panda. Maybe it wasn't mafia collusion after all?

DO NOT TRUST, BUT CANNOT BE SURE OF

Hakuteiken / Seamus Finnigan - Would almost peg him as a third party since he doesn't seem to care for wither cause. He seems to be giving useful technical rule information, but doesn't seem to take a stance at all. We don't know his role. I frankly do not trust him.

Zasz Luna Lovegood - Claims a boring role. Very inactive. I'm leaning towards distrust due to a shroud of mystery and inactivity. Luna can't vote.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I find it unlikely that mafia only has 2 members and that we have two killing third parties.
So you don't think that Haku is a third party?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nope, thought he could be mafia and Gry a DM but I didn't put too much thought to it.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Haku seems to be a third party to me too, maybe there are 3 mafias and 2 third parties. Or maybe Farfat conclusion is right. At this point he could be anything.
What do u guys think about Jorped and panda?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Welllllllll..... I don't know. I'm not sure if I feel right about voting for Haku. I don't trust him by any means, but I don't know if it's enough to actually vote for him. There's the chance that he has some wildcard role that I'm forgetting about.

So instead, I think I'll put my vote on Zasz.

Votekill Zasz

I'm not going to lock it though. Not confident enough.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Haku

I've played that way as a third party before, but people just end up suspecting you because of it.

I'm off to bed now. Night, night.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Man, and I even woke up early for this.

Thanks a lot, Frosty, that was badass just like your role!

Gnut was hoe after all, but now we know that, if Aonori hasn't lied, that Aonori is either insane or paranoid. The clue might lie in the whole panda claiming pirate, who has robbed jorped, jorped claiming hider who didn't hide at night 1 if I remember correctly, and lawl claiming spy who said jorped did no actions at night 2.

Anybody who hasn't given much info seems more suspicious now.

I duel Haku for now.

Maybe that will show some results.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nyahahaha~ The thrill of being suspected is.. just.. too much.

So, let's get to the basics.

*With gnut confirmed as Prostitute, jorped shall still have his Hider ability to himself if he wasn't lying, but I'm hesitant on having lawlett waste another investigation night for him. Maybe we should let him be for the moment, but that is, if we have some other priority target in mind. Need to hear what lawlett thinks himself, of course.

*I think Demon the claimed Doctor would be better off protecting Aonori, who is Paranoid or Insane at this point, but I'd probably expect a Sane/Insane Detective pairing when there are only two Detectives, so, the chances that we have someone who can be a game winning card at hand seems decent.

* With such a protection move, the likely Mafia targets would be Demon and lawlett. Demon would be a rather easy choice, but I'd probably go for lawlett as a Mafia at this point.

* I think even if Panda is a Mafia member, it's highly likely that he is the Pirate or has some other ability, which means investigating him with Spy might end up misleading us all.

* There are two more regular Townie claims, me and Nao-chan. Even if one of us is lying, never mind that, even if both of us are lying, this probably means the group that includes people who are yet to claim a role (g01, Farfalla, Holt, Zasz, Tatasugoi) have at least a Mafia member amongst them. Out of this bunch, only Farfalla made meaningful contributions to the game (granted, she helped in getting the Prostitute killed by drawing suspicion towards him, but that was gnut being gnut, as well), while gou-kun and Holtie-kun have been circling around without provoking anyone. I'm especially interested in what role gou-kun might possibly have.

* Zasz has been afk whole game, but it's entirely hit and hope with so little information to work around with when it comes to him, and Tatasugoi played the last phase decently enough, so, I will leave those two alone for now, with my personal way of handling the things.

* At this point, if I don't die in this phase, I wish to kill gou-kun or Holtie-kun in the next.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote kill Naomi . Stop calling me a she in your posts.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

By the way, to those who are suspecting I'm a Mafia, I won't really say anything. They shall keep suspecting me.
To those who think I might be a second Third Party just because of the way I'm playing, I will say nope. Even being the sadist I am, I wouldn't want you guys to entirely burn your brain cells over a non-existent scenario.
Or rather, if you are to burn them, I shall be the one preparing the script, not someone else's whimsical suspicions ^__^

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Anyways, off to swimming, shall be back pretty quickly.
Ja ne~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

votekill Haku
Either you or Naomi is a Mafia and she seems clean to me
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

holt your role is passive right?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top