Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

haniteiken xD

does this mean you identify with haku then, haniletto?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okay, thanks. It's edited now.
Well, now, you guys can't really say "OMG Haku why are you fooling around instead of helping us to win" when I go down. I even went out of my way to take a pro-Townie action here, you see.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Haku is becoming surprisingly more useful, probably because he wants to die... Save him, Panda and Nao are more suspicious :sad.

EDIT: Just read his post above :lmao
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okay, thanks. It's edited now.
Well, now, you guys can't really say "OMG Haku why are you fooling around instead of helping us to win" when I go down. I even went out of my way to take a pro-Townie action here, you see.
OMG Haku why are you helping us to win instead of fooling around :nah

:dancin
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Haku is becoming surprisingly more useful, probably because he wants to die... Save him, Panda and Nao are more suspicious :sad.

EDIT: Just read his post above :lmao
So we change the votes and save him?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
Ok guys I will believe that jorped honestly fucked up this time. Vote kill aonori for now
dude this is so mafia....coming from a guy on night1 scared to use his ability but on night 2 you use it to steal a hiders ability even tho you didnt trust him.
bro you didnt steal shit nor did you do anything...i was sexing you:XD
VOTEKILL PANDA
i can atleast vote xD
Vote lock gnut even if ur a whore I hate sex anyway
On my phone right now and I Vote kill Farfalla. First, she and Greg can'tbe together or they are pretty good.actors. She says panda could have lied about his PM to Hardy when she used the same excusd but this timewith a different host. She refuses to give more hints about her role and suddenly decides to challenge Frosty of all people, overlooking the fact that Greg could have been protected in herposts. If youcan't think of a role forme, one of the fews claiming active, tata and frosty, it means you have an idea for Erin, nao and goi? When two among them claim plain townies? Holt also and Haku, could you list them?
Well if Demon's Doc and I think he is then he is as good as dead expct another doc who hopefully keeps his/her mouth shut protects Demon this night and is the sane one while Demon is insane or naive. GJ townies!

Also I'm JESUS! TRUST ME, PEOPLE! FOR I AM THE ONE TRUE TOWNIE IN THIS GAME! So far at least.

I Votekill gnut.

I might change my vote, maybe to jorped or Haku or one of the inactive ones, before this day ends. But for now my vote is pretty good set on gnut. With his death we can check on Aonori's sanity (btw a det should check Aonori just in case he is bluffing or a mafia detective trying to jinx us) and thus have Aonori investigate somebody else instead of wasting a night action on me.

Also it were your own words in some past game that a hoe is not so important when 10+ people are in the game and is more important in regards to the late game with fewer people when more infos have been shared. A Mafia Member and a Sleeper is dead already and so far we had no Janitor kills for whatever reason. If you are a hoe, and we got no real proof for that as you say you blocked people who cannot admit they really were blocked, then we will have to do without you.

Aonori. If gnut turns out to be the hoe, you are either insane or paranoid and then it is better to check on somebody else than me to find a not guilty one to see what of those two possibilities you are.
I really hesitated, but well. I have to go it's very late, so for now Votekill Frosty, ofc, may consider changing my vote depending on possible revelations.
Ok, I will go along with the plan, I dont think there will be any problem as long as a sane detective does the investigation on me, eitherway it would have been a waste to use my role on a innocent townie so I'm glad I get to test it on more suspicious targets.

Votekill gnut
Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
So many huge posts. X.x
I don't have much time tonight so I'll reveal my role already. I'm the kamikaze.
My main suspects in this moments are gnut and Jorped. Panda was blocked so couldnt prove Jorped is a hider. And gnut is the worst prostitute ever if he is telling the truth, what I doubt.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Panda is weird too, he can be working with Jorped, idk. But in this moment I'll follow my intuition, I votekill jorped.
Votekill Frosty
Sry, coudn't catch up.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Votekill Haku

Sry, missed Frosty's post.
Welllllllll..... I don't know. I'm not sure if I feel right about voting for Haku. I don't trust him by any means, but I don't know if it's enough to actually vote for him. There's the chance that he has some wildcard role that I'm forgetting about.

So instead, I think I'll put my vote on Zasz.

Votekill Zasz

I'm not going to lock it though. Not confident enough.
Votekill Haku

I've played that way as a third party before, but people just end up suspecting you because of it.

I'm off to bed now. Night, night.
Vote kill Naomi . Stop calling me a she in your posts.
votekill Haku
Either you or Naomi is a Mafia and she seems clean to me
I have to go now and won't be back before day-phase ends. I honestly don't believe we have two plain townies on Haku/Naomi, but well i don't think this day we will have a strong case to go against them, specially after we managed to get erinyes (who i didn't suspect :gwah) who was also one of the people claiming to be plain townie.

Might be a mistake of my part (one of too many so far), but since i don't really know what's the best route for now i will go for Tata as payback.
votekill Tatasugoi

Vote kill TSPanda.
You're a spy, only thing you can do, if you're not crazy, is finding out who target who with a action but not what action.

Ah, whatever. No more time left. Need to go out with the dog.

Votekill Haku 'cause no clue whenever or not his role is useful for us. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Also Hardy, please don't forget my duel result on Haku. I posted that in time in that one hour limit you gave us. I woke up even early for that.

11 of 14 votes

Hakuteiken 4x (Cho/Farfalla;Ginny/FrostyMouse;Katie/Holt;Fred/James Rye)
Naomidee 3x (Hagrid's Penalty,Hagrid's Penalty;Dean/lawlett-kun)
TSPanda 2x (Neville/g01;Ernie/Demonspeed)
jorped 1x (Ron/Tatasugoi)
Zasz 1x (Draco/Naomidee)
Tatasugoi 1x (Harry/jorped)
Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

[highlight]Day 3 ends in 15 mins.[/highlight]​

If I missed a post or a vote feel free to correct me.

Crabbeand Lee have no current vote (and can vote once, again). Seamus has yet to vote.
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So we change the votes and save him?
It is kinda too late...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Can I still change my vote?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I at least don't want him to die, Greg was truly a Whore and he suspected Panda, I did too, because his Pirate claim saved jorp when lawl was going to check him, and jorp didn't use his role this time, too convenient. Among the dead mafias, no one has a particularly strong role, I think he is Pirate or something.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It is kinda too late...
Not for me to vote on nao and force a tie:3c

Haku consider this a pity reward for your pro townie work.:^_^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not for me to vote on nao and force a tie:3c

Haku consider this a pity reward for your pro townie work.:^_^
go for it. Nao is 95% mafia anyway
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Aonori was supposed to check his sanity by checking you. We have already lost a detective.
Dude, he had guilty on gnut who was a townie why does he need to check on ANOTHER townie just to get guilty again??? He should rather investigate somebody expect us who voted for lynching gnut as there is a chance amongst the voters is a Mafia member.

Also Panda, you should tell us before the day ends who you gonna rob from tonight, because if you are pirate and you die besides another townie tonight we pretty much have a certain target to get lynched/duel-kill. And if you don't die but got blocked we know that a escort tried to prevent you from robbing as the hoe is dead. And if you don't die and did stole a role we confirmed both your role and the one you stole from.

So who gonna be your target, tell us quickly before the day ends!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Haku is becoming surprisingly more useful, probably because he wants to die... Save him, Panda and Nao are more suspicious :sad.

EDIT: Just read his post above :lmao
Eh?

I was trying to be as analytical as possible throughout the game. I feel offended that I needed to make a list of stuff to be considered useful, when there are always players who come, post the bare minimum amount of posts, cast a vote and go back away.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dude, he had guilty on gnut who was a townie why does he need to check on ANOTHER townie just to get guilty again??? He should rather investigate somebody expect us who voted for lynching gnut as there is a chance amongst the voters is a Mafia member.

Also Panda, you should tell us before the day ends who you gonna rob from tonight, because if you are pirate and you die besides another townie tonight we pretty much have a certain target to get lynched/duel-kill. And if you don't die but got blocked we know that a escort tried to prevent you from robbing as the hoe is dead. And if you don't die and did stole a role we confirmed both your role and the one you stole from.

So who gonna be your target, tell us quickly before the day ends!
Couldn't he be Insane or Paranoid?
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dude, he had guilty on gnut who was a townie why does he need to check on ANOTHER townie just to get guilty again??? He should rather investigate somebody expect us who voted for lynching gnut as there is a chance amongst the voters is a Mafia member.
Finally, someone notices that Aonori has to get a "not guilty" to confirm his sanity. Thank you ^__^
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Couldn't he be Insane?
If he IS insane then he will still get guilty on me because I am the legitimate JESUS! Better for him to focus on one of the more suspect people like Panda, nao, or Holt or whoever to hopefully get a not guilty one. Because that not guitly one is in an insane det case guilty as F***! And if he is paranoid, meh, then whatever.

Hm, the more I think about it, a nurse and a psychotherapeut as an "aid" role sounds more and more interesting if I think about it, maybe if they are also sane, insane and naive they could really make the whole sane, insane, naive det/doc work even more fun due either being helpful or making even more chaos. XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Wait... you are right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top