Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3
"Ant-Man and the Wasp" confirmed for July 6 2018.
"Ant-Man and the Wasp" confirmed for July 6 2018.


Ryo Saeba.My Musashi sigthat was a cool time. I don't make as many sets as I used to anymore.

I saw! I'm so glad that they've announced it and that Evangeline Lily will be having a bigger role in the film, as indicated by the end of the first movie. And also more Luis couldn't hurt"Ant-Man and the Wasp" confirmed for July 6 2018.![]()

Ah, Thanks Charlie.Hey Bob - grats on the new place.
Any movies you've seen recently?
Ryo Saeba.![]()
I just saw one called 'the martian' Sunday.Ah, Thanks Charlie.
Unfortunately, I've not seen anything new recently; with the most recent being Ant-Man. I really wanted to see Southpaw, Inside Out and Straight Outta Compton but I'm not sure which of those are still playing here.
.Yep they're cool. Ryo is always interesting as a character.This reminds me that I have to read the manga some time, I have in on my disk but I haven't gotten the chance to read it.I saw! I'm so glad that they've announced it and that Evangeline Lily will be having a bigger role in the film, as indicated by the end of the first movie. And also more Luis couldn't hurt
Ah, Thanks Charlie.
Unfortunately, I've not seen anything new recently; with the most recent being Ant-Man. I really wanted to see Southpaw, Inside Out and Straight Outta Compton but I'm not sure which of those are still playing here.
![]()
Yeah I made those more than a year ago, I was reminiscing about the show and character. I really went all out. You like the avatar and sig?
I hope it will be as funny as the first one.I saw! I'm so glad that they've announced it and that Evangeline Lily will be having a bigger role in the film, as indicated by the end of the first movie. And also more Luis couldn't hurt![]()

Oh, you took a girl to see it?I just saw one called 'the martian' Sunday.
It was an okay movie. The acting was good but the science behind a lot of it made some parts a bit boring.
Good over all. I think it was pg 13 - but definitely bores chics who are not into science.
I learned my mistake the hard way.
I was supposed see Straight Outta Compton - but now, none play near me.

Why don't you just read it online?Yep they're cool. Ryo is always interesting as a character.This reminds me that I have to read the manga some time, I have in on my disk but I haven't gotten the chance to read it.

Me too; sequels are always a problem, especially when it comes to Marvel. The expectations are so much higher and I hope it doesn't disappoint.I hope it will be as funny as the first one.![]()
Apparently Infinity wars I + II will get a combined budget of 1 billion $! How sick is that? o___O
If you like science and let say fantasy or travel then you will like it.Oh, you took a girl to see it?
I think I saw that it had good ratings, but I'm not particularly keen on it, so we'll see.
I read somewhere that it's a better version of Interstellar which was bit of a let down and the science of it bamboozled people.If you like science and let say fantasy or travel then you will like it.
It had good ratings so thats why I chose it - but she wanted to see another one called the perfect man or something.
Well Cap 2 was amazing. Still the best one in my book. Thor 2 was good, IM2 was rather meh, yes. Avengers 2 was awesome.Me too; sequels are always a problem, especially when it comes to Marvel. The expectations are so much higher and I hope it doesn't disappoint.
I read that; that's an insane amount of money; but seeing as it's 2 films and like the "finale" of phase 3, I'm not surprised they're throwing so much money at it. But as we know, money doesn't mean quality, so we'll see how it goes. They've got the Russo brothers directing Infinity Wars right?
I believe it's not complete online, I searched for it for many years and couldn't find a site who had all the translated chapters.That's why I downloaded the 36 volumes of the French version.Oh, you took a girl to see it?
I think I saw that it had good ratings, but I'm not particularly keen on it, so we'll see.
Why don't you just read it online?
I remember wanting to buy the boxset a few years ago but never finding some of the volumes. Sucks.
Me too; sequels are always a problem, especially when it comes to Marvel. The expectations are so much higher and I hope it doesn't disappoint.
I read that; that's an insane amount of money; but seeing as it's 2 films and like the "finale" of phase 3, I'm not surprised they're throwing so much money at it. But as we know, money doesn't mean quality, so we'll see how it goes. They've got the Russo brothers directing Infinity Wars right?
Ah it's one of those B-rated black thrillers. Seen the trailer for it somewhere.Sorry that was called http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3862750/ (the perfect guy)
The ratings were not so high.
I would have went to see that one but due to play time / airing of it was a bit later than I need.
So it was not possible with dinner as well.
Yes, in my books Winter Soldier is the best thing Marvel have done and like I said before, it's the one I've seen the most. Thor 2 is also another one that I've rewatched many times. I didn't like Iron Man 2 very much; not to say IM3 was much better though. I didn't think AoU was amazing and this video shows a lot of my thoughts:Well Cap 2 was amazing. Still the best one in my book. Thor 2 was good, IM2 was rather meh, yes. Avengers 2 was awesome.
Did I miss anything?
I wouldn't worry. If they go with a similar script that would be good. Though amybe this time they should cast a villain who is not completely irrelevant to the plot.
Insane indeed. Sure all those actors consume a whole lot of the budget but still, holy shit. Thanks to the Russo brothers we have to expect something great.
Also what do you think will the untitled 3 films be about?
FInally: Did you like Flashs return? Because I think it was rather so-so.
Yes, that's true. If all else fails, I'll do the same as you and download the french volumes.I believe it's not complete online, I searched for it for many years and couldn't find a site who had all the translated chapters.That's why I downloaded the 36 volumes of the French version.
Didn't know it was one of those long nights. What food did you guys have?Ah it's one of those B-rated black thrillers. Seen the trailer for it somewhere. ]

If Infinity Wars will be just as good we have the best movies of the MCU right there.Yes, in my books Winter Soldier is the best thing Marvel have done and like I said before, it's the one I've seen the most. Thor 2 is also another one that I've rewatched many times. I didn't like Iron Man 2 very much; not to say IM3 was much better though. I didn't think AoU was amazing and this video shows a lot of my thoughts:
The Untitled films...I don't know, I reallly don't. Maybe one of them will be a Spiderman film?



The problem with ensemble movies is giving each character enough screntime but also the plot...the goddamn plot has to be coherent. So we'll see, I just want to see Thanos as a villain already.If Infinity Wars will be just as good we have the best movies of the MCU right there.
IM2 was shit IM3 was better but still shit.
Well Veronica vs Hulk was amazing.
Yeah I think if SM 1 will be good, then this is the spot for a sequel.
You skipped my comment about Flash.![]()
Which will get even worse with way more characters in Infinity Wars...The problem with ensemble movies is giving each character enough screntime but also the plot...the goddamn plot has to be coherent. So we'll see, I just want to see Thanos as a villain already.
Veronica was awesome but ultimately disappointing; though I can't blame her for failing against Hulk. His brute strength is insane.
I know, I just realised earlier that I forgot about that. Yes, I saw Flash and it was underwhelming as a season opener. To be fair, I was expecting Jay Garrick from the beginning and all the flashback stuff was just meh and mopey Barry was such a waste of time.
Looking forward to the next episode though; Garrick becomes Flash's mentor in some ways.
But yeah Thanos needs to be more than just a teaser.