Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

"Ant-Man and the Wasp" confirmed for July 6 2018. :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Hey Bob - grats on the new place.
Any movies you've seen recently?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

"Ant-Man and the Wasp" confirmed for July 6 2018. :blush
I saw! I'm so glad that they've announced it and that Evangeline Lily will be having a bigger role in the film, as indicated by the end of the first movie. And also more Luis couldn't hurt :heh

Hey Bob - grats on the new place.
Any movies you've seen recently?
Ah, Thanks Charlie.

Unfortunately, I've not seen anything new recently; with the most recent being Ant-Man. I really wanted to see Southpaw, Inside Out and Straight Outta Compton but I'm not sure which of those are still playing here.

Ryo Saeba. :zomg


Yeah I made those more than a year ago, I was reminiscing about the show and character. I really went all out. You like the avatar and sig?
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Ah, Thanks Charlie.

Unfortunately, I've not seen anything new recently; with the most recent being Ant-Man. I really wanted to see Southpaw, Inside Out and Straight Outta Compton but I'm not sure which of those are still playing here.
I just saw one called 'the martian' Sunday.
It was an okay movie. The acting was good but the science behind a lot of it made some parts a bit boring.

Good over all. I think it was pg 13 - but definitely bores chics who are not into science.
I learned my mistake the hard way :lmao.

I was supposed see Straight Outta Compton - but now, none play near me.
 
Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I saw! I'm so glad that they've announced it and that Evangeline Lily will be having a bigger role in the film, as indicated by the end of the first movie. And also more Luis couldn't hurt :heh



Ah, Thanks Charlie.

Unfortunately, I've not seen anything new recently; with the most recent being Ant-Man. I really wanted to see Southpaw, Inside Out and Straight Outta Compton but I'm not sure which of those are still playing here.





Yeah I made those more than a year ago, I was reminiscing about the show and character. I really went all out. You like the avatar and sig?
Yep they're cool. Ryo is always interesting as a character.This reminds me that I have to read the manga some time, I have in on my disk but I haven't gotten the chance to read it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I saw! I'm so glad that they've announced it and that Evangeline Lily will be having a bigger role in the film, as indicated by the end of the first movie. And also more Luis couldn't hurt :heh
I hope it will be as funny as the first one. :D

Apparently Infinity wars I + II will get a combined budget of 1 billion $! How sick is that? o___O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I just saw one called 'the martian' Sunday.
It was an okay movie. The acting was good but the science behind a lot of it made some parts a bit boring.

Good over all. I think it was pg 13 - but definitely bores chics who are not into science.
I learned my mistake the hard way :lmao.

I was supposed see Straight Outta Compton - but now, none play near me.
Oh, you took a girl to see it? :heh
I think I saw that it had good ratings, but I'm not particularly keen on it, so we'll see.

Yep they're cool. Ryo is always interesting as a character.This reminds me that I have to read the manga some time, I have in on my disk but I haven't gotten the chance to read it.
Why don't you just read it online? :derp

I remember wanting to buy the boxset a few years ago but never finding some of the volumes. Sucks.

I hope it will be as funny as the first one. :D

Apparently Infinity wars I + II will get a combined budget of 1 billion $! How sick is that? o___O
Me too; sequels are always a problem, especially when it comes to Marvel. The expectations are so much higher and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I read that; that's an insane amount of money; but seeing as it's 2 films and like the "finale" of phase 3, I'm not surprised they're throwing so much money at it. But as we know, money doesn't mean quality, so we'll see how it goes. They've got the Russo brothers directing Infinity Wars right?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Oh, you took a girl to see it? :heh
I think I saw that it had good ratings, but I'm not particularly keen on it, so we'll see.
If you like science and let say fantasy or travel then you will like it.
It had good ratings so thats why I chose it - but she wanted to see another one called the perfect man or something.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

If you like science and let say fantasy or travel then you will like it.
It had good ratings so thats why I chose it - but she wanted to see another one called the perfect man or something.
I read somewhere that it's a better version of Interstellar which was bit of a let down and the science of it bamboozled people.

Should've gone with her choice, though I don't know what film the Perfect Man is.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Sorry that was called http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3862750/ (the perfect guy)
The ratings were not so high.
I would have went to see that one but due to play time / airing of it was a bit later than I need.
So it was not possible with dinner as well.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Me too; sequels are always a problem, especially when it comes to Marvel. The expectations are so much higher and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I read that; that's an insane amount of money; but seeing as it's 2 films and like the "finale" of phase 3, I'm not surprised they're throwing so much money at it. But as we know, money doesn't mean quality, so we'll see how it goes. They've got the Russo brothers directing Infinity Wars right?
Well Cap 2 was amazing. Still the best one in my book. Thor 2 was good, IM2 was rather meh, yes. Avengers 2 was awesome.
Did I miss anything?
I wouldn't worry. If they go with a similar script that would be good. Though amybe this time they should cast a villain who is not completely irrelevant to the plot.

Insane indeed. Sure all those actors consume a whole lot of the budget but still, holy shit. Thanks to the Russo brothers we have to expect something great.

Also what do you think will the untitled 3 films be about?

FInally: Did you like Flashs return? Because I think it was rather so-so.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Oh, you took a girl to see it? :heh
I think I saw that it had good ratings, but I'm not particularly keen on it, so we'll see.



Why don't you just read it online? :derp

I remember wanting to buy the boxset a few years ago but never finding some of the volumes. Sucks.



Me too; sequels are always a problem, especially when it comes to Marvel. The expectations are so much higher and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I read that; that's an insane amount of money; but seeing as it's 2 films and like the "finale" of phase 3, I'm not surprised they're throwing so much money at it. But as we know, money doesn't mean quality, so we'll see how it goes. They've got the Russo brothers directing Infinity Wars right?
I believe it's not complete online, I searched for it for many years and couldn't find a site who had all the translated chapters.That's why I downloaded the 36 volumes of the French version.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Sorry that was called http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3862750/ (the perfect guy)
The ratings were not so high.
I would have went to see that one but due to play time / airing of it was a bit later than I need.
So it was not possible with dinner as well.
Ah it's one of those B-rated black thrillers. Seen the trailer for it somewhere.

Didn't know it was one of those long nights. What food did you guys have?

Well Cap 2 was amazing. Still the best one in my book. Thor 2 was good, IM2 was rather meh, yes. Avengers 2 was awesome.
Did I miss anything?
I wouldn't worry. If they go with a similar script that would be good. Though amybe this time they should cast a villain who is not completely irrelevant to the plot.

Insane indeed. Sure all those actors consume a whole lot of the budget but still, holy shit. Thanks to the Russo brothers we have to expect something great.

Also what do you think will the untitled 3 films be about?

FInally: Did you like Flashs return? Because I think it was rather so-so.
Yes, in my books Winter Soldier is the best thing Marvel have done and like I said before, it's the one I've seen the most. Thor 2 is also another one that I've rewatched many times. I didn't like Iron Man 2 very much; not to say IM3 was much better though. I didn't think AoU was amazing and this video shows a lot of my thoughts:


The Untitled films...I don't know, I reallly don't. Maybe one of them will be a Spiderman film?

I believe it's not complete online, I searched for it for many years and couldn't find a site who had all the translated chapters.That's why I downloaded the 36 volumes of the French version.
Yes, that's true. If all else fails, I'll do the same as you and download the french volumes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Ah it's one of those B-rated black thrillers. Seen the trailer for it somewhere. ]
Didn't know it was one of those long nights. What food did you guys have?

I had something called Texas brisket ( meat ) corn bread and potato salad.
She had chicken and bean soup along with corn bread. The food was pretty good.--
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

So, you gonna see her again? :cheez
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Yes, in my books Winter Soldier is the best thing Marvel have done and like I said before, it's the one I've seen the most. Thor 2 is also another one that I've rewatched many times. I didn't like Iron Man 2 very much; not to say IM3 was much better though. I didn't think AoU was amazing and this video shows a lot of my thoughts:


The Untitled films...I don't know, I reallly don't. Maybe one of them will be a Spiderman film?
If Infinity Wars will be just as good we have the best movies of the MCU right there. :D
IM2 was shit IM3 was better but still shit.
Well Veronica vs Hulk was amazing. :wtf

Yeah I think if SM 1 will be good, then this is the spot for a sequel.

You skipped my comment about Flash. :uguu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

If Infinity Wars will be just as good we have the best movies of the MCU right there. :D
IM2 was shit IM3 was better but still shit.
Well Veronica vs Hulk was amazing. :wtf

Yeah I think if SM 1 will be good, then this is the spot for a sequel.

You skipped my comment about Flash. :uguu
The problem with ensemble movies is giving each character enough screntime but also the plot...the goddamn plot has to be coherent. So we'll see, I just want to see Thanos as a villain already.

Veronica was awesome but ultimately disappointing; though I can't blame her for failing against Hulk. His brute strength is insane.

I know, I just realised earlier that I forgot about that. Yes, I saw Flash and it was underwhelming as a season opener. To be fair, I was expecting Jay Garrick from the beginning and all the flashback stuff was just meh and mopey Barry was such a waste of time.

Looking forward to the next episode though; Garrick becomes Flash's mentor in some ways.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

The problem with ensemble movies is giving each character enough screntime but also the plot...the goddamn plot has to be coherent. So we'll see, I just want to see Thanos as a villain already.

Veronica was awesome but ultimately disappointing; though I can't blame her for failing against Hulk. His brute strength is insane.

I know, I just realised earlier that I forgot about that. Yes, I saw Flash and it was underwhelming as a season opener. To be fair, I was expecting Jay Garrick from the beginning and all the flashback stuff was just meh and mopey Barry was such a waste of time.

Looking forward to the next episode though; Garrick becomes Flash's mentor in some ways.
Which will get even worse with way more characters in Infinity Wars... :worrybunny But yeah Thanos needs to be more than just a teaser.

Well can't stop the Hulk. Also it was one of the best fighting sequences in the whole movie. Way better than the final fight against Ultrons puppets.

Thank god I thought I was the only one. While Agents of SHIELD and Gotham started with serious ass kicking, Arrow and Flash were so meh... The whole Flash episode didn't make sense at all... I mean why is there still a tape of Wells when he was erased form existence?
At least Arrows first ep had Barry in it...

Let's hope Garrick will be a cool character. He needs to suit up...

---------- Post added October 15, 2015 at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was October 12, 2015 at 07:35 PM ----------

Fantastic 4 back to Marvel?

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/fan...ic-four-back-at-marvel-movie-planned-for-2020
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

@Sky
Well it works in other ways too. For example, why did Barry still have his powers even though Wells basically gave him those powers. Or why Nora is dead remains dead. Or why they still remember Wells etc. Imo, the singularity happened because when Eobart died, the changes that happened in that timeline had been influenced to heavily by him. Since he had apparently been wiped out from existence, that world/timeline was supposed to be destroyed. However, since Barry and Firestorm managed to stop it, this world remained emcee why Eobart-related events remain unchanged and why a tape of him still exists.
 
Top