In order to receive a credible answer, ask the ones who promoted us; we cannot judge our own qualities.I love how after all that... no answer was formed.
In order to receive a credible answer, ask the ones who promoted us; we cannot judge our own qualities.I love how after all that... no answer was formed.
Because there's no standard answer.I love how after all that... no answer was formed.
Didn't know you were a troll.NOOOOOOOOO![]()

The admins, or to be more precise the "reds".who would that be?
While there is no "one" criteria per-se when a potential moderator is chosen.who would that be?


lol I don't think I am tooDidn't know you were a troll.![]()
but still they won't make me mod right 
Depends, asking outright for modship rarely works.lol I don't think I am toobut still they won't make me mod right
![]()

And it does not. I became a mod with 150 posts or something.It's a moderator rank; he likely means that such position would require more posts or something.
Thanks for information lola-sanDepends, asking outright for modship rarely works.
I'd say you contribute a lot to the Magi section.But you can be sure that trolling or breaking the forum rules by bashing members or whatever would rarely get you the favors of the admins.
In my case I became very active in the Magi section, but not only. I was seen participating in various sections, and a staffer on the site recommanded me and he saw me as someone who can be described as a "high quality" poster, and someone who overall contributes to the section they're active on.
Also a lot of mods end up stepping down after a while, after that they gain the senpai status(pink color). So there can be an open spot that needs to be filled. Of course this entirely in the hands of the upper staff, and based on recommandations.
And I can tell you it's not based on the post count. Some mods got modded while having only a hundred posts or so. So it's hardly a standard, rather if you come up with meaningful posts, as well as overall contribute to a section, then you're on your way for getting a mod-ship, in theory.



Well I don't know if they qualify as such, plus we don't hang out in the same sections.Thanks for information lola-san
lol I don't want to become mod too much :Xd I am just curious about your secret meeeting place
Hımm mods can't be trolls ? couch niichan,haku,sky cough
And he was right,you are definetly high quality poster![]()


my professor doesn't care because i can do the work. But I'm rusty and i should get myself to go more often... but .... I don't want to D:tfw they haven't invented the technology to know boob-size via someone's posts*Ofc - depending which admins are involved having boobs help.
Joke on that - hope it helps answer some-questions*
- * Gary - cough
- * Bob - cough cough
- *Nii chan - small cough cuz he likes small boobs
- * - i am missing someone here - sorry ^^;

It's an awesome technology.tfw they haven't invented the technology to know boob-size via someone's posts![]()



I think there's only one option for that.If only he had invented the dyck-size option as well...manga sections would make so much more sense to me![]()

I can guess boob size with a 83.3% accuracy through computer screens, didn't you know?tfw they haven't invented the technology to know boob-size via someone's posts![]()