Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Can a home wireless connection be 4G? I thought 4G was a set of defined standards for mobile network connections.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Can a home wireless connection be 4G? I thought 4G was a set of defined standards for mobile network connections.
The new 4 port modem that they setup have a USIM card inside.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
This is more of a rant than a confession.

I do love discussing mangas, especially with members that I've been knowing for a long time, and with whom I can have an in-depth discussion, and for me this is the main appeal of mangas forums and such. But every now and then there is that guy who thinks he knows better than anyone, and is just plain rude, and thinks that he can make his argument by insulting others, just because it's the internet, and there's no real consequences to what he says.

This is why every now and then I get tired from being on forums. I find asking myself why bother? Sometimes the drawbacks are bigger than the advantages.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
This is more of a rant than a confession.

I do love discussing mangas, especially with members that I've been knowing for a long time, and with whom I can have an in-depth discussion, and for me this is the main appeal of mangas forums and such. But every now and then there is that guy who thinks he knows better than anyone, and is just plain rude, and thinks that he can make his argument by insulting others, just because it's the internet, and there's no real consequences to what he says.

This is why every now and then I get tired from being on forums. I find asking myself why bother? Sometimes the drawbacks are bigger than the advantages.
But then your little family here surrounds you with love and you know you will never leave...and you shouldn't...Bob's butt will miss you
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This is more of a rant than a confession.

I do love discussing mangas, especially with members that I've been knowing for a long time, and with whom I can have an in-depth discussion, and for me this is the main appeal of mangas forums and such. But every now and then there is that guy who thinks he knows better than anyone, and is just plain rude, and thinks that he can make his argument by insulting others, just because it's the internet, and there's no real consequences to what he says.

This is why every now and then I get tired from being on forums. I find asking myself why bother? Sometimes the drawbacks are bigger than the advantages.
Best thing about not being a staff member? You can get rude right back if you need to.


I confess I'm still peeved that my dad didn't get the rental in my name as it cost extra since I am under 25.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
But then your little family here surrounds you with love and you know you will never leave...and you shouldn't...Bob's butt will miss you
I don't believe in family :kappa

And no one is irreplacable.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Best thing about not being a staff member? You can get rude right back if you need to.


I confess I'm still peeved that my dad didn't get the rental in my name as it cost extra since I am under 25.
Yeah in that regard regular members have more freedom than staff for sure.

Dunno why but I imagined you were older.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So do senpai. :blush

You're the first online person to say you thought I am older than 16. lulz
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I don't believe in family :kappa

And no one is irreplacable.
That hurts, lola-chan. :emocat

Yeah in that regard regular members have more freedom than staff for sure.

Dunno why but I imagined you were older.
Regardless of one's position, I think it's best to stop a discussion if it becomes more of an annoyance than enjoyment. It doesn't mean "defeat", only "agreeing to disagree". :)
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
That hurts, lola-chan. :emocat



Regardless of one's position, I think it's best to stop a discussion if it becomes more of an annoyance than enjoyment. It doesn't mean "defeat", only "agreeing to disagree". :)
Oh believe me I do, it's just that some members would call you names for no valid reason, because deep down they're just rude :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh believe me I do, it's just that some members would call you names for no valid reason, because deep down they're just rude :cookiehand
oh man, modding years ago must have been pure hell when it was uber active.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
oh man, modding years ago must have been pure hell when it was uber active.
Aye guess I'm fortunate it's not that active anymore :hmm

Can't imagine what the OP section was like, a living hell. :gwah
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Naruto's section was way more active than One Piece's back then :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Aye guess I'm fortunate it's not that active anymore :hmm

Can't imagine what the OP section was like, a living hell. :gwah
Wouldn't know, but I imagine it was a lot more active and peaceful than it is nowadays, based on what few staff have said. But then, they were always into bashing Naruto section, so.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So a colleague of my mum lost her unborn baby. She was at about 6 months. I met her once or twice and never really knew her but it's never nice to hear such news.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess I was at work and took the lift down to leave and I farted. I did it out of thinking, and I know it's douchey but I was drifting and it just happened. When I got to the ground floor, a girl that gave me a hard time at work was waiting to use the lift. Couldn't also help but to think "yeah, smell it, bitch"
 
Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I confess I was at work and took the lift down to leave and I farted. I did it out of thinking, and I know it's douched by I was drifting and it just happened. When I got to the ground floor, a girl that gave me a hard time at work was waiting to use the lift. Couldn't also help but to think "yeah, smell it, bitch"
:hi5
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ nana
Did the same at work today... but I was in a truck and didn't put the window down :arf.
Looked over at my co worker said "my bad" forgot to roll the window down.


He rolled his window down as well. .... :paperbag.
Didn't think of smell it bitch; wished I did in hindsight :arf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
hum lately anxiety has been getting at me .-.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ Panda :hug

So tonight I get a msg on my mobile from the service provider.
Goes something like....

The account listed xxx-xxx-xxxx has gone over 7gb data (tethering to tablet mostly) limit
and has repeatedly violated our TOS via using some hidden means to go over the data limit.

Repeated usage or attempts will remove all your accounts to a restricted data plan.
:cookiestare
.......

So - I put my two younger siblings on a family plan.
One of them has been excessively tethering / sharing his connection to his laptop and tablet. :lmao


Oh lawd oh lawd - what has this waaarld cum to?

:faint
 
Top