Can a home wireless connection be 4G? I thought 4G was a set of defined standards for mobile network connections.
The new 4 port modem that they setup have a USIM card inside.Can a home wireless connection be 4G? I thought 4G was a set of defined standards for mobile network connections.
But then your little family here surrounds you with love and you know you will never leave...and you shouldn't...Bob's butt will miss youThis is more of a rant than a confession.
I do love discussing mangas, especially with members that I've been knowing for a long time, and with whom I can have an in-depth discussion, and for me this is the main appeal of mangas forums and such. But every now and then there is that guy who thinks he knows better than anyone, and is just plain rude, and thinks that he can make his argument by insulting others, just because it's the internet, and there's no real consequences to what he says.
This is why every now and then I get tired from being on forums. I find asking myself why bother? Sometimes the drawbacks are bigger than the advantages.
Best thing about not being a staff member? You can get rude right back if you need to.This is more of a rant than a confession.
I do love discussing mangas, especially with members that I've been knowing for a long time, and with whom I can have an in-depth discussion, and for me this is the main appeal of mangas forums and such. But every now and then there is that guy who thinks he knows better than anyone, and is just plain rude, and thinks that he can make his argument by insulting others, just because it's the internet, and there's no real consequences to what he says.
This is why every now and then I get tired from being on forums. I find asking myself why bother? Sometimes the drawbacks are bigger than the advantages.
I don't believe in familyBut then your little family here surrounds you with love and you know you will never leave...and you shouldn't...Bob's butt will miss you

Yeah in that regard regular members have more freedom than staff for sure.Best thing about not being a staff member? You can get rude right back if you need to.
I confess I'm still peeved that my dad didn't get the rental in my name as it cost extra since I am under 25.

That hurts, lola-chan.I don't believe in family
And no one is irreplacable.

Regardless of one's position, I think it's best to stop a discussion if it becomes more of an annoyance than enjoyment. It doesn't mean "defeat", only "agreeing to disagree".Yeah in that regard regular members have more freedom than staff for sure.
Dunno why but I imagined you were older.

Oh believe me I do, it's just that some members would call you names for no valid reason, because deep down they're just rudeThat hurts, lola-chan.
Regardless of one's position, I think it's best to stop a discussion if it becomes more of an annoyance than enjoyment. It doesn't mean "defeat", only "agreeing to disagree".![]()

oh man, modding years ago must have been pure hell when it was uber active.Oh believe me I do, it's just that some members would call you names for no valid reason, because deep down they're just rude![]()
Aye guess I'm fortunate it's not that active anymoreoh man, modding years ago must have been pure hell when it was uber active.



Wouldn't know, but I imagine it was a lot more active and peaceful than it is nowadays, based on what few staff have said. But then, they were always into bashing Naruto section, so.Aye guess I'm fortunate it's not that active anymore
Can't imagine what the OP section was like, a living hell.![]()
You don't have to and that's the point in being in oneI don't believe in family![]()

I confess I was at work and took the lift down to leave and I farted. I did it out of thinking, and I know it's douched by I was drifting and it just happened. When I got to the ground floor, a girl that gave me a hard time at work was waiting to use the lift. Couldn't also help but to think "yeah, smell it, bitch"

.
. 



