You are still loved...but that stunt you pulled last year...unforgivableI guess I've been too lowkey this past year![]()

You are still loved...but that stunt you pulled last year...unforgivableI guess I've been too lowkey this past year![]()

What stunt?You are still loved...but that stunt you pulled last year...unforgivable![]()

Oh dont play...you know what you did.What stunt?![]()

That?Oh dont play...you know what you did.
Made yourself senpai to get awards you couldnt get being a moderator![]()




hows work....they dont have you traveling like before it seems.
Hmmm yeah I'm turning down most of the distant events, I want to stay close to home whenever possible. It won't always work but while I can, I will.hows work....they dont have you traveling like before it seems.
No no no...he didn't go Senpai to get awards he couldn't get. He delayed him becoming active again in order to win them...get it straight

Damn what a cheater.No no no...he didn't go Senpai to get awards he couldn't get. He delayed him becoming active again in order to win them...get it straight

lookie lookie who stopped byDamn what a cheater.
I shouldn't have voted for him.![]()


It's a me.lookie lookie who stopped by
![]()

it's awesome....nice to have you visit!!It's a me.![]()
Mario is that really , really, really you??It's a me.![]()

Yes, it's a really me.Mario is that really , really, really you??![]()
