Kat's Diary!

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
*Claps*

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

Fuck you forum :cookiefinger
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Claps*

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

Fuck you forum :cookiefinger
Tfw you spam so much forum gotta put it in your post to call you out for it.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Tfw you spam so much forum gotta put it in your post to call you out for it.
So it seems, but It can only stop me for 30 seconds :hip
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ah ye forgot you were a newbie
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dying :arf

Exams...it is worse than high school!!!!
Exams (n) - An object of torture that doesn't actually accurate read what students comprehend. Tis merely a way to upset young people's yin and yang.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
TFW you wake up and 10 minutes after you are almost dead \o/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bad dream is bad?

Are you alright, Kat?

:worrybunny
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah I'm better now ... but I was already thinking I would end up in hospital or something
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I'm better now ... but I was already thinking I would end up in hospital or something
Firstly, glad to hear you're okay. :hug
If things get bad - be sure to visit the hospital. :nod :nod :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What happened ? :o
I woke up late and i had 5 minutes to prepare and go to the bus stop. I ran and when i got to the bus i couldnt breathe properly, started feeling dizzy and losing sight also couldnt hear much ... didnt really know what was happening around me. I just forced myself not to go unconsious. Had to get off the bus earlier to sit and breathe. I was almost sure I would wake up in hospital cuz I couldnt even stand in the bus. I needed to lean on the door or wtv! But then when I got out and sat after a while I could see normally and I was ok.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Don't push yourself that much Kattu. Being few mins late wouldn't kill you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah it was a stupid thing to do ... especially when I should be careful about these things cuz I had a seizure a year and half ago :/
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's worrying, Kiko. :hug

Take care of yourself.
 
Top