- Joined
- Jul 7, 2015
- Messages
- 1,157
- Reaction score
- 665
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I completely agree with Panda. Your sister is being passive-agressive ? Geez, this is no good for you, she is just avoiding the topic but still try to mark her disapproval and make you feel bad (unintentionnaly or not). You should have a talk with her (even if she is not going to like that but the situation can't stay in standby) if you want to go for that girl. I'm not saying you need her approval (like Panda said, you don't) but if you choose to do that without speaking about it with her, the situation will get worse. She clearly is affected by that, this is why you need to talk but don't forget it's your own life and if you're unhappy to not be with that girl, just go with her. Clarify things with her, it's important. Sisters or brothers won't always agree with us...
And since when is that girl not with her ex-boyfriend ? 2-3 monthes ? It's time for your sister to get over it.
I hope my message is not too blunt
but your situation is unfair, imo.
And since when is that girl not with her ex-boyfriend ? 2-3 monthes ? It's time for your sister to get over it.
I hope my message is not too blunt
but your situation is unfair, imo.

I love my sister! She's my best friend! HOS BEFORE BROS! 
;; But that's not even true. They hang out alone all of the time. I never had a jealous thought about it.