OMO I'm just a bear

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that pedo-BEAR? She looks BEARLY 18 bum dum ts.

Alright I'll leave.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Hears the calling for an encore performance*

I was HARD-ly even warmed up... Yeah i got nothing else.

How are you today Yuma?

@Law... What's up brovista? Want to league later today?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
tfw machi-tan tries hard to talk to you but starts ignoring you once you actually talk about something you care about (namely fate) :feelsbadman
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL I did? Sorry mate, I'm in and out of this thread so often that i didn't see anything directed towards me. You have my full attention nii...

Let us engage in verbal dance on this fine thread,

I'm new to fat but i like the basis of it, if you had to pick a starting point and tell me one direction to go in to get a good grasp of the lore, which would it be? I'm open to the digital novels as well xD

My biggest issue with getting into lore heavy shows is that usually everyone is arguing over which route is canoon/which is the best place to start... / what to ignore because it's clearly not valuable (lol) that i just watch the newest one (Unlimited Blade works) and call it an evening,
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL I did? Sorry mate, I'm in and out of this thread so often that i didn't see anything directed towards me. You have my full attention nii...

Let us engage in verbal dance on this fine thread,

I'm new to fat but i like the basis of it, if you had to pick a starting point and tell me one direction to go in to get a good grasp of the lore, which would it be? I'm open to the digital novels as well xD

My biggest issue with getting into lore heavy shows is that usually everyone is arguing over which route is canoon/which is the best place to start... / what to ignore because it's clearly not valuable (lol) that i just watch the newest one (Unlimited Blade works) and call it an evening,
It's okay, I was joking xP

Well with Fate it's certainly kind of complicated, but if you're willing to play the Visual Novel, that's always the best point to start. For how to get and install it, look here: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/2r1qvl/fatestay_night_vn_installation_guide/

English Patch link seems to not work, it's here: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BwBwxIaW_6FJZzlWRHVxVmRvU2c&export=download

We can talk again if you actually manage to finish this one, VNs aren't for everyone :nerd

If you have any more questions about this, just ask me here or shoot me a PM :3

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Also, this might give you a very basic idea of what a VN is like, though I wouldn't recommend looking past 3:00, just too many spoilers for people who've not read the Visual Novel.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
elizabeth? I am dling it now niitan :wub
Yeah, you remind me of Elizabeth from Gintama:



Have fun if you read it, if you don't then whatever :blush

likely yeah

since you stopped providing me with a steady stream of Rin material I have to get it myself :hurr
Such a Rin fanboy~ Well if you ever start, tell me.
 
Top