- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
They do the craziest things manlol those russians Xd

Nooo, stay, that was an awesome commentIs that pedo-BEAR? She looks BEARLY 18 bum dum ts.
Alright I'll leave.

It's okay, I was joking xPLOL I did? Sorry mate, I'm in and out of this thread so often that i didn't see anything directed towards me. You have my full attention nii...
Let us engage in verbal dance on this fine thread,
I'm new to fat but i like the basis of it, if you had to pick a starting point and tell me one direction to go in to get a good grasp of the lore, which would it be? I'm open to the digital novels as well xD
My biggest issue with getting into lore heavy shows is that usually everyone is arguing over which route is canoon/which is the best place to start... / what to ignore because it's clearly not valuable (lol) that i just watch the newest one (Unlimited Blade works) and call it an evening,



? I was communicating with my niichan go away, fiend

likely yeahHow are you doing Elizabeth-kun?
So Panda, will you start playing Fate too?![]()

Yeah, you remind me of Elizabeth from Gintama:elizabeth? I am dling it now niitan![]()

Such a Rin fanboy~ Well if you ever start, tell me.likely yeah
since you stopped providing me with a steady stream of Rin material I have to get it myself![]()