Those box sets are really cool [USER]Claymore1[/USER], [USER]Sir Isley[/USER], and [USER]Number A[/USER]
I had no idea those would be made available, but after collecting all so far individually except the last one, I think I'll just have to fabricate my own box for my set. I'll include some Claymore artwork of some kind when I build the box.
And #A that's pretty cool you got the Jap version and taking up learning, good luck! That really puts the size of the box set into perspective with the artbook next to it... and the art book is full sized! The draft version of Clare is pretty enat now you mention it. I've probably passed it by many times but never really dwelt on it before. Really everything about it is different... from the more normal-ish sized sword to the very short cape and lack of neck-piece with symbol. The armor plates around the waste are shaped differently too. Is it just me or did his earlier drawings (including this one of Clare) look more Japanese-ish and the later more refined ones look to be more European?
I did pick up one more piece of swag a few days ago...
The coffee mug. Not official, but a nice piece. It is available on ebay. It is the full image, wraps 3/4 of the mug. Was a bit pricey for a coffee mug but that is something I can actually use, and I do collect coffee mugs so fits in just fine (though I'll rarely use this one).
I also threw in the pic one of my Clare figures, it is not new (very first one I got actually) but I recently got it out of the box again after a year or so. I decided to swap the head which I have not ever done. I put the awakened head on it. You can barely tell, but she has gold eyes, small veins on the sides of her face, and little baby fangs starting (they make the mouths too small on the figures lol). But when I did this I found that her Cloak comes off. I've never had it off before so it was a nice change - but accurately depicts her condition after bringing Jean back to fight Dauf (she gave her cloak to Jean, and then in her fight she did release yoki).
That particular figure of Clare also reminds me of one reason I like Claymore. Other figures often are very scantily clad in bathing suits or some other sexy arrangement (not that I don't mind those ones too)... but then there is Claymore with very few figures ever made, and it's of the main character dressed disguised as a man lol. That deserves some respect and cred!

none of that other silly stuff!
