Return of the Vainglorious

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh ok, just an episode behind then
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah the reason Zoom is faster than flash is because he's 'speedster' ability is a bit different he slows down time in order to move faster, besides that Barry is actually faster than zoom!
Oh that. I thought you were coming up with some other theory. That is known.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well done Barbie-chwan~

You DA BOSS!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Oooh Bugzee you're back..
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not really but here and there. Hi Piplup. I don't think we have met before unless you went by another name!?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Not really but here and there. Hi Piplup. I don't think we have met before unless you went by another name!?
I may have gone by another name :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I may have gone by another name :hurr
You are probably related to Bob? Gizz? Or his other brother? Something fox if I remember correctly.

Or I'm probably just lost. I use to have a cute piplup avatar.

Bugzee? Where is my bug spray...
Sky! Guardian of MH skies haha nice ring to it. So many Germans in colour. Nice one guys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Is it really a nice one :notsure
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think Akainu was the only German when I was green. So it's nice to see he has company now. :hip

Holt, do you live in Nigeria?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think Akainu was the only German when I was green. So it's nice to see he has company now. :hip

Holt, do you live in Nigeria?
Yes I do :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Boo!


Anyway, what's up? How's your X-mas shopping so far?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Boo!


Anyway, what's up? How's your X-mas shopping so far?
Hey! I'm alright, had a really good day today in London; saw Lion King the play and also bumped into one of the Game of Thrones actors while shopping :amuse.

I've not actually bought anything yet, BUT hopefully by thursday. We reshuffled our Secret Santa cos we added more people to it, so mine has changed and it's much easier now :XD

How are you? did you tell me all of yours was done already?


And is that how your cats greet you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How was the play? Ohhhhhhhhh... who did you meet? Did you get a pic of him or her and/or an autograph?

That's good to hear. Do you know what to get your SS then? :amuse

Well, I suppose I'm done with X-mas shopping. LOL

No, not really. They like to attack my feet and cling onto them as I try to shake them off. ._.

Now that I think about it, the cat in the GIF looks like Charlie.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How was the play? Ohhhhhhhhh... who did you meet? Did you get a pic of him or her and/or an autograph?

That's good to hear. Do you know what to get your SS then? :amuse

Well, I suppose I'm done with X-mas shopping. LOL

No, not really. They like to attack my feet and cling onto them as I try to shake them off. ._.

Now that I think about it, the cat in the GIF looks like Charlie.
The play is amazing! Just as I was told about it from others, I had high expectations and it really doesn't disappoint.

I saw the actor Jacob Anderson who plays Greyworm in GoT. He was just shopping and I never bother celebs when I see them out and about, which in London isn't that uncommon. I just pointed him out to the friends I was with and we carried on.

Yeah, I'm gonna get them some clothes, just need to see if it'll work out cheaper to send it myself or have it delivered by shopping online.

That must hurt sometimes if they cling on too tightly and get the skin.

Oh does it? How's my cat?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Cool :thumbs

Yeah, it hurts sometimes. Alec and Callie are the worst biters. >.>

He's fine though we accidentally kicked or stepped on him sometimes especially in the dark. We feel so bad every time it happens because he would run away so we would chase after him to hug him. :sweatbunny He would come to see us once in awhile to cuddle, but only when the other kittens aren't around. ^^ Oh, his purr is funny; it reminded me of a lawnmower. LOL
 
Top