8 is the most recent one.
Oh that. I thought you were coming up with some other theory. That is known.Yeah the reason Zoom is faster than flash is because he's 'speedster' ability is a bit different he slows down time in order to move faster, besides that Barry is actually faster than zoom!
I may have gone by another nameNot really but here and there. Hi Piplup. I don't think we have met before unless you went by another name!?

You are probably related to Bob? Gizz? Or his other brother? Something fox if I remember correctly.I may have gone by another name![]()
Sky! Guardian of MH skies haha nice ring to it. So many Germans in colour. Nice one guys.Bugzee? Where is my bug spray...


Yes I doI think Akainu was the only German when I was green. So it's nice to see he has company now.
Holt, do you live in Nigeria?

Hey! I'm alright, had a really good day today in London; saw Lion King the play and also bumped into one of the Game of Thrones actors while shoppingBoo!
![]()
Anyway, what's up? How's your X-mas shopping so far?
.

The play is amazing! Just as I was told about it from others, I had high expectations and it really doesn't disappoint.How was the play? Ohhhhhhhhh... who did you meet? Did you get a pic of him or her and/or an autograph?
That's good to hear. Do you know what to get your SS then?
Well, I suppose I'm done with X-mas shopping. LOL
No, not really. They like to attack my feet and cling onto them as I try to shake them off. ._.
Now that I think about it, the cat in the GIF looks like Charlie.
He would come to see us once in awhile to cuddle, but only when the other kittens aren't around. ^^ Oh, his purr is funny; it reminded me of a lawnmower. LOLOut and about. I'm still here and there bro~Bugzee where have you been anyway?!
So you are like the dark bug knight?Out and about. I'm still here and there bro~