Because it has the same vibes all the Marvel movies have.

Oh yeah, but I meant not seeing The Force Awakens yetYou haven't seen any MCU movies?

I meant that I wasn't sure what you meant about the MCU feel because I hadn't seen TFA yet...Yeah no worries, not telling you anything.![]()





Well I guess that's true xD After the latest chapter it feels even more like Hiroyama's (the mangaka) own spin on the Heavens Feel route, really. And I love it, I really doLike what? What do you mean?
I was just saying that the flashback of Drei has the real "fate humor" while it usually is more like a magical girl show.
And they are still that spot on?
Oh god if it surpasses the original it will blow us out of the park.
It really does... Though it is even worse if you ask me.Well I guess that's true xD After the latest chapter it feels even more like Hiroyama's (the mangaka) own spin on the Heavens Feel route, really. And I love it, I really do![]()
lol yeah, though I think the "real" translation was obviously better![]()
I sure hope it does, don't think I can hold back from watching the 0 anime, if it comes before a translation of the VN, which is rather likely.
![]()
![]()
haha so true x'D
Worse in terms of darkness of course.
lol I feel like you forgot a good chunk of HF, HF was dark as feck.It really does... Though it is even worse if you ask me.Worse in terms of darkness of course.
Sakura looks like she is about to rip her beloved Senpai apart...
Of course. The fake one made it look like Shirou was a lolicon. x'D
Well you said the first Anime was great. So why not watch this one as well and read the VN afterwards? Damn I really wanna read it...
Ugh yeah... I dislike such people so much... Though even without reading the novels, one should realize why Saber changed...
I know it was. No worries. But in HF, it took a while till Sakura lost her shit.lol I feel like you forgot a good chunk of HF, HF was dark as feck.
A big number of normal citizens dying, rape, sibling killing, lots of Servants dying miserably, Shirou abandoning his ideal/supporting Sakura aka the killing machine, him killing Saber and slowly loosing his mind, Zouken just in general lol etc.
Sakura is love, Sakura is life![]()
Well yeah, that's what I will most likely do XD I imagine it's going to take a lot of time until we see the VN here anyway.
BUT SHE WAS SUCH STRONK AND INDEPENDENT FEMALE, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE GOOD WRITING OF ZERO NASU!!


