Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because it has the same vibes all the Marvel movies have.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I haven't seen it yet so I'm not sure what you mean by that :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah no worries, not telling you anything. :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah no worries, not telling you anything. :blush
I meant that I wasn't sure what you meant about the MCU feel because I hadn't seen TFA yet...

But if saying how would be spoilers, then fair enough
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh quite the misunderstanding... :XD

Was saying this because it had the same kind of jokes. :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, a review I saw said it had really nice humor to it...not unlike the original, especially when it came to Han Solo though, I guess.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If you could choose what colour the sky would be, what colour would you choose?






Ps. Would love a picture of Robin with a melon roll. :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Red. Like blood.

Wouldn't we all love a pic of a melon roll? :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: There's a dark side to everything.

Like what? What do you mean?
I was just saying that the flashback of Drei has the real "fate humor" while it usually is more like a magical girl show.

And they are still that spot on? :XD

Oh god if it surpasses the original it will blow us out of the park.
Well I guess that's true xD After the latest chapter it feels even more like Hiroyama's (the mangaka) own spin on the Heavens Feel route, really. And I love it, I really do :XD

lol yeah, though I think the "real" translation was obviously better :D

I sure hope it does, don't think I can hold back from watching the 0 anime, if it comes before a translation of the VN, which is rather likely.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------




haha so true x'D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: There's a dark side to everything.

Well I guess that's true xD After the latest chapter it feels even more like Hiroyama's (the mangaka) own spin on the Heavens Feel route, really. And I love it, I really do :XD

lol yeah, though I think the "real" translation was obviously better :D

I sure hope it does, don't think I can hold back from watching the 0 anime, if it comes before a translation of the VN, which is rather likely.



haha so true x'D
It really does... Though it is even worse if you ask me. :XD Worse in terms of darkness of course.
Sakura looks like she is about to rip her beloved Senpai apart...

Of course. The fake one made it look like Shirou was a lolicon. x'D

Well you said the first Anime was great. So why not watch this one as well and read the VN afterwards? Damn I really wanna read it... :gwah

Ugh yeah... I dislike such people so much... Though even without reading the novels, one should realize why Saber changed...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: There's a dark side to everything.

It really does... Though it is even worse if you ask me. :XD Worse in terms of darkness of course.
Sakura looks like she is about to rip her beloved Senpai apart...

Of course. The fake one made it look like Shirou was a lolicon. x'D

Well you said the first Anime was great. So why not watch this one as well and read the VN afterwards? Damn I really wanna read it... :gwah

Ugh yeah... I dislike such people so much... Though even without reading the novels, one should realize why Saber changed...
lol I feel like you forgot a good chunk of HF, HF was dark as feck.

A big number of normal citizens dying, rape, sibling killing, lots of Servants dying miserably, Shirou abandoning his ideal/supporting Sakura aka the killing machine, him killing Saber and slowly loosing his mind, Zouken just in general lol etc.

Sakura is love, Sakura is life :blush

Well yeah, that's what I will most likely do XD I imagine it's going to take a lot of time until we see the VN here anyway.

BUT SHE WAS SUCH STRONK AND INDEPENDENT FEMALE, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE GOOD WRITING OF ZERO NASU!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: There's a dark side to everything.

lol I feel like you forgot a good chunk of HF, HF was dark as feck.

A big number of normal citizens dying, rape, sibling killing, lots of Servants dying miserably, Shirou abandoning his ideal/supporting Sakura aka the killing machine, him killing Saber and slowly loosing his mind, Zouken just in general lol etc.

Sakura is love, Sakura is life :blush

Well yeah, that's what I will most likely do XD I imagine it's going to take a lot of time until we see the VN here anyway.

BUT SHE WAS SUCH STRONK AND INDEPENDENT FEMALE, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE GOOD WRITING OF ZERO NASU!!
I know it was. No worries. But in HF, it took a while till Sakura lost her shit.

Hah those were good times... Certainly the best route. Death and chaos everywhere. <3

Well... No... Not really... x'D At least not for me.

But as soon as a patch arrives, we are ready. :kappa

Hah those fags... I really don't want to get those Zero fags. They are beyond redemption.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Merii Kurisumasu to you as well, Onii-sama. :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Guess who got a nice Naval pea Coat? Me
 
Top