- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
To me the leads are fantastic; the 'boring' ones are the old dudes, I guess they have to include them somehow to make the storyline feels connected in one way or another. Actors who play both Rey and Finn have amazing chemistry, and despite some plot holes that are unignorable for me, the movie is impressive and entertaining regardless how predictable it is. It's definitely a Star Wars movie.
My biggest gripe with the story is the villain and their goals. Reno sounds pretty much like a spoiled brat who's trying too hard to be The Darth Vader and couldn't. I am slightly disappointed because Poe is a relatively underused, cool-looking character in the whole movie, but thankfully we get so many awesomeness that is Finn and Rey as a trade-off. The cinematography is pretty nice too, I like some horizontal long-shots that are used in the desert and some of the shots taken inside the First Order.
Oh and the music, God, I do love the music. The OSTs are still as briliiant as ever.
Oh and the music, God, I do love the music. The OSTs are still as briliiant as ever.
What, we need something other than him wearing all black to show he's the villain?
