Our favourite asshole arrived XD
Is that new Fate mango? Belated Merry Xmas to both of you.Our favourite asshole arrived XD
![]()
![]()
![]()

Dunno what's new for you, the manga started back in 2008Is that new Fate mango? Belated Merry Xmas to both of you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah was... Ugh... <.<@Sky did you see the new Rewrite PV? "Sizuru"![]()


From what I've seen no, not happening right now. We will get to that later I guess xDWoah he finally arrived... And looks even more creepy than usual.
So Sakura won't attack Shirou right there? Bummer...
Yeah was... Ugh... <.<
Anyway. The song alone... plus that OST at the ending...
Also the key visual looks awesome. Not as good as the real starting screen from the game but I really like it.
The characters look a bit too cute but meh... I will probably rant about this show on a weekly basis so enough for now.![]()
I never read fate mangoDunno what's new for you, the manga started back in 2008
Belated Merry Christmas to you too, Doku!

You're missing out thenI never read fate mango
Any interesting reading that you'd like to recommend? I haven't been starting new series for months now, just catching up with stuff that I had been reading previously.

I mean.. I have seen Fate anime and playing its visual novel, I don't think I am missing out too much.You're missing out then
Haha I did the same during the last two weeks :3 Only new stuff I picked up recently are Mahoutsukai no Yome and Noragami. Noragami turned out surprisingly good after an average start, pretty great stuff happens. Mahoutsukai is great too, I can recommend both. And they're just monthly, so it should be easy for you to keep up. If I had to pick one it would be Mahoutsukai.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you say soI mean.. I have seen Fate anime and playing its visual novel, I don't think I am missing out too much.
Mahoutsukai is a Type-Moon's IP too? I think Noragami is okay.. I kinda feel irritated with the main girl sometimes, but other than that I've been enjoying its anime adaptation so far.
and wtf you're wearing too much badge you look like a general of an army lol--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I'm a fuckin hipster mate, I have been following Ancient Magus Bride before it was cool. But yeah, it's a great read with visually stunning artwork too.If you say so
lol no, you're thinking of the Visual Novel Mahoutsukai no Yoru, but I'm speaking of the manga Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus Bride), which got nothing to do with TP. Pretty great read if you ask me.
Heh, where are you at?
I'm the general of MH, yes.

lol not sure if you were trolling me or if you only knew the english name xDWell I'm a fuckin hipster mate, I have been following Ancient Magus Bride before it was cool. But yeah, it's a great read with visually stunning artwork too.
I'm currently at episode 3 of Aragoto.. I wish this one girl could disappear so bad.

It's the main girl sadlyI wonder which girl you are talking about...![]()

I wasn't really familiar with its Japanese name, so yeah. I started reading it when it got several award nominations a year ago, I think.lol not sure if you were trolling me or if you only knew the english name xD
If you tell me you read the manga since chapter one I might consider you a hipster dude~
ah okay, well it's only going to get better from now on. I guess you mean.... Aiha I believe![]()


Not too sure why you would dislike her....It's the main girl sadly
I wasn't really familiar with its Japanese name, so yeah. I started reading it when it got several award nominations a year ago, I think.
Yeah hopefully it'll get better from here.


I don't even know who she isOh I was thinking about Aiha as well.
Too bad. I like Hiyori.![]()

Hmm I guess I could elaborate it one day, but to put it simply, I guess her character is not fleshed enough, despite being one of the main characters in the series.Not too sure why you would dislike her....
And you call that hipster? :P That's when I decided to read it too, so you just started a few months before me I think, because I didn't pick it up directly xD
You make it sound like you're watching Noragami even though you think it's bad![]()
She's one of Bishamon's Shinki, the one with the long pink hair I believe.I don't even know who she is
Hmm I guess I could elaborate it one day, but to put it simply, I guess her character is not fleshed enough, despite being one of the main characters in the series.
I don't think it's bad.. it's just I am expecting more out of it. I am still enjoying it in the end.
Ooh yeah, I haven't reached that part yet.She's one of Bishamon's Shinki, the one with the long pink hair I believe.
Now that sounds like a shallow reason... guess I can tell you that she gets her focus/own arc kind of, shortly after the new anime ends.

You wouldn't bore me, go ahead if you feel like itOoh yeah, I haven't reached that part yet.
I don't think it is, I just don't want to bore anyone with a wall text. I see, yeah I guess I am looking forward to catch up with the manga once it ends.
Looking forward to hear your thoughts in any case~hahaWalls of text are not boring. That is if you get an reply.![]()
