Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah he finally arrived... And looks even more creepy than usual.

So Sakura won't attack Shirou right there? Bummer...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sky did you see the new Rewrite PV? "Sizuru" :XD
Yeah was... Ugh... <.<

Anyway. The song alone... plus that OST at the ending... :uguu
Also the key visual looks awesome. Not as good as the real starting screen from the game but I really like it.

The characters look a bit too cute but meh... I will probably rant about this show on a weekly basis so enough for now. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woah he finally arrived... And looks even more creepy than usual.

So Sakura won't attack Shirou right there? Bummer...

Yeah was... Ugh... <.<

Anyway. The song alone... plus that OST at the ending... :uguu
Also the key visual looks awesome. Not as good as the real starting screen from the game but I really like it.

The characters look a bit too cute but meh... I will probably rant about this show on a weekly basis so enough for now. :XD
From what I've seen no, not happening right now. We will get to that later I guess xD

Well just using the VN OST is easy, but it was nice yeah. Visual looks good, but I still don't expect much xD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Dunno what's new for you, the manga started back in 2008 :p
Belated Merry Christmas to you too, Doku!
I never read fate mango :o

Any interesting reading that you'd like to recommend? I haven't been starting new series for months now, just catching up with stuff that I had been reading previously.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I never read fate mango :o

Any interesting reading that you'd like to recommend? I haven't been starting new series for months now, just catching up with stuff that I had been reading previously.
You're missing out then :D

Haha I did the same during the last two weeks :3 Only new stuff I picked up recently are Mahoutsukai no Yome and Noragami. Noragami turned out surprisingly good after an average start, pretty great stuff happens. Mahoutsukai is great too, I can recommend both. And they're just monthly, so it should be easy for you to keep up. If I had to pick one it would be Mahoutsukai.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
You're missing out then :D

Haha I did the same during the last two weeks :3 Only new stuff I picked up recently are Mahoutsukai no Yome and Noragami. Noragami turned out surprisingly good after an average start, pretty great stuff happens. Mahoutsukai is great too, I can recommend both. And they're just monthly, so it should be easy for you to keep up. If I had to pick one it would be Mahoutsukai.
I mean.. I have seen Fate anime and playing its visual novel, I don't think I am missing out too much. :kappa

Mahoutsukai is a Type-Moon's IP too? I think Noragami is okay.. I kinda feel irritated with the main girl sometimes, but other than that I've been enjoying its anime adaptation so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and wtf you're wearing too much badge you look like a general of an army lol
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I mean.. I have seen Fate anime and playing its visual novel, I don't think I am missing out too much. :kappa

Mahoutsukai is a Type-Moon's IP too? I think Noragami is okay.. I kinda feel irritated with the main girl sometimes, but other than that I've been enjoying its anime adaptation so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and wtf you're wearing too much badge you look like a general of an army lol
If you say so :XD

lol no, you're thinking of the Visual Novel Mahoutsukai no Yoru, but I'm speaking of the manga Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus Bride), which got nothing to do with TP. Pretty great read if you ask me.
Heh, where are you at?

I'm the general of MH, yes.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
If you say so :XD

lol no, you're thinking of the Visual Novel Mahoutsukai no Yoru, but I'm speaking of the manga Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus Bride), which got nothing to do with TP. Pretty great read if you ask me.
Heh, where are you at?

I'm the general of MH, yes.
Well I'm a fuckin hipster mate, I have been following Ancient Magus Bride before it was cool. But yeah, it's a great read with visually stunning artwork too.

I'm currently at episode 3 of Aragoto.. I wish this one girl could disappear so bad.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder which girl you are talking about... :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I'm a fuckin hipster mate, I have been following Ancient Magus Bride before it was cool. But yeah, it's a great read with visually stunning artwork too.

I'm currently at episode 3 of Aragoto.. I wish this one girl could disappear so bad.
lol not sure if you were trolling me or if you only knew the english name xD
If you tell me you read the manga since chapter one I might consider you a hipster dude~

ah okay, well it's only going to get better from now on. I guess you mean.... Aiha I believe :XD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
I wonder which girl you are talking about... :kappa
It's the main girl sadly :(

lol not sure if you were trolling me or if you only knew the english name xD
If you tell me you read the manga since chapter one I might consider you a hipster dude~

ah okay, well it's only going to get better from now on. I guess you mean.... Aiha I believe :XD
I wasn't really familiar with its Japanese name, so yeah. I started reading it when it got several award nominations a year ago, I think.

Yeah hopefully it'll get better from here.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh I was thinking about Aiha as well. :o

Too bad. I like Hiyori. :o
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's the main girl sadly :(

I wasn't really familiar with its Japanese name, so yeah. I started reading it when it got several award nominations a year ago, I think.

Yeah hopefully it'll get better from here.
Not too sure why you would dislike her.... :?bunny

And you call that hipster? :P That's when I decided to read it too, so you just started a few months before me I think, because I didn't pick it up directly xD

You make it sound like you're watching Noragami even though you think it's bad :XD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Oh I was thinking about Aiha as well. :o

Too bad. I like Hiyori. :o
I don't even know who she is :o

Not too sure why you would dislike her.... :?bunny

And you call that hipster? :P That's when I decided to read it too, so you just started a few months before me I think, because I didn't pick it up directly xD

You make it sound like you're watching Noragami even though you think it's bad :XD
Hmm I guess I could elaborate it one day, but to put it simply, I guess her character is not fleshed enough, despite being one of the main characters in the series.

I don't think it's bad.. it's just I am expecting more out of it. I am still enjoying it in the end.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't even know who she is :o

Hmm I guess I could elaborate it one day, but to put it simply, I guess her character is not fleshed enough, despite being one of the main characters in the series.

I don't think it's bad.. it's just I am expecting more out of it. I am still enjoying it in the end.
She's one of Bishamon's Shinki, the one with the long pink hair I believe.

Now that sounds like a shallow reason... guess I can tell you that she gets her focus/own arc kind of, shortly after the new anime ends.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
She's one of Bishamon's Shinki, the one with the long pink hair I believe.

Now that sounds like a shallow reason... guess I can tell you that she gets her focus/own arc kind of, shortly after the new anime ends.
Ooh yeah, I haven't reached that part yet.

I don't think it is, I just don't want to bore anyone with a wall text. I see, yeah I guess I am looking forward to catch up with the manga once it ends.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Walls of text are not boring. That is if you get an reply. :uguu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ooh yeah, I haven't reached that part yet.

I don't think it is, I just don't want to bore anyone with a wall text. I see, yeah I guess I am looking forward to catch up with the manga once it ends.
You wouldn't bore me, go ahead if you feel like it :D Looking forward to hear your thoughts in any case~

Walls of text are not boring. That is if you get an reply. :uguu
haha :XD
 
Top