Kat's Diary!

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Cool then you should definitely watch the others I mentioned!
Well earlier today I watched Two Night Stand! And last night I re-watched That Awkward Moment
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How did you like Two Night Stand? Also you should watch Christmas Movies too they are great! But first of all watch Love Actually!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
How did you like Two Night Stand? Also you should watch Christmas Movies too they are great! But first of all watch Love Actually!
It was funny and cute I may have teared up a bit during certain scenes but we needn't get into too much detail! Overall 8/10 I really enjoyed it :D.
I will watch the Christmas Movies as well
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wait actually I think what you are saying is BS ... did you really tear up ? Even I didnt while watching Two Night Stand lol :toc
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Wait actually I think what you are saying is BS ... did you really tear up ? Even I didnt while watching Two Night Stand lol :toc
Lol that was me joking..you couldn't tell? I need to work on my jokes! But for reals though 8/10 It was good
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah sure! I bet you didnt even watch it! :bnah
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah sure! I bet you didnt even watch it! :bnah
Of course I watched it I have no reason to lie about watching it..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Good good! Cuz if you were I would have to complain to daddy! :nah
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Hmm, whats a happening Kat?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Im sure he does :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not much really, you?
Not much myself, Just looking at stuff here and rocking out to music
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG ok I shouldn't have memed.Now now ehhh what books do you like ? :sweatdrop
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
OMG ok I shouldn't have memed.Now now ehhh what books do you like ? :sweatdrop
Like novels? The Lord of the Rings. Manga? about anything
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Like novels? The Lord of the Rings. Manga? about anything
Cool you should read Maze Runner-James Dashner! There are 3 books + 1 prequel
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Cool you should read Maze Runner-James Dashner! There are 3 books + 1 prequel
Ive read them. Loved them, way better then the movies
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ive read them. Loved them, way better then the movies
OMG DID YOU ?!!!!!!! :zomg YAY its perfect isnt it? I mean have you watched Scorch Trials the movie? Its like different thing lol
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
OMG DID YOU ?!!!!!!! :zomg YAY its perfect isnt it? I mean have you watched Scorch Trials the movie? Its like different thing lol
yeah, it was like, WTF is this? lol. Loved the books, they were fun to read
 
Top