Well earlier today I watched Two Night Stand! And last night I re-watched That Awkward MomentCool then you should definitely watch the others I mentioned!
Well earlier today I watched Two Night Stand! And last night I re-watched That Awkward MomentCool then you should definitely watch the others I mentioned!
It was funny and cute I may have teared up a bit during certain scenes but we needn't get into too much detail! Overall 8/10 I really enjoyed itHow did you like Two Night Stand? Also you should watch Christmas Movies too they are great! But first of all watch Love Actually!
.
Lol that was me joking..you couldn't tell? I need to work on my jokes! But for reals though 8/10 It was goodWait actually I think what you are saying is BS ... did you really tear up ? Even I didnt while watching Two Night Stand lol![]()

Of course I watched it I have no reason to lie about watching it..Yeah sure! I bet you didnt even watch it!![]()

Bobs doesn't care about what I do lolsGood good! Cuz if you were I would have to complain to daddy!![]()
!
Im sure he doesBobs doesn't care about what I do lols!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not much really, you?Hmm, whats a happening Kat?
Not much myself, Just looking at stuff here and rocking out to musicIm sure he does
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not much really, you?
getting ready for some buttsex?Not much myself, Just looking at stuff here and rocking out to music

Nope, getting ready for vaginal penetrationgetting ready for some buttsex?![]()

Like novels? The Lord of the Rings. Manga? about anythingOMG ok I shouldn't have memed.Now now ehhh what books do you like ?![]()
Cool you should read Maze Runner-James Dashner! There are 3 books + 1 prequelLike novels? The Lord of the Rings. Manga? about anything
Ive read them. Loved them, way better then the moviesCool you should read Maze Runner-James Dashner! There are 3 books + 1 prequel
OMG DID YOU ?!!!!!!!Ive read them. Loved them, way better then the movies
YAY its perfect isnt it? I mean have you watched Scorch Trials the movie? Its like different thing lol
yeah, it was like, WTF is this? lol. Loved the books, they were fun to readOMG DID YOU ?!!!!!!!YAY its perfect isnt it? I mean have you watched Scorch Trials the movie? Its like different thing lol