Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sorry guys, had to take care of some things. :D
I'll be reading all of the previous pages now.

@Holt: It looks like you have no intention of revealing your role...
Well, fine by me, but remember that just by revealing a role, we can tell who's lying and who isn't.
You had an example with me and evil in this game.
By claiming my role, I proved everyone that I'm the genuine barkeeper.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well holt and hII is definitely my top suspects....
holt giving the same excuses g01 did as a mafia boss...passive and not very important....
then there is hII.....who basically said he lied.

the demon thing....i already said i was going to check lala tonite...i would have results on both "docs".

as far as 3 dets go...the fact maz said he was sickly,i was sick and no one called him out on the claim(same with DD)...is why i investigated him.
on top of that....what made me reveal was the fact zasz said he invited me....which even though i might have had a solid result on maz...it was questionable because of the barkeep...but today it was confirmed maz was town and my result maybe solid.
i don't know about erin....she's been on demons ass since post 1....but she never investigate him neither night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not getting you, Greg, you said you investigated Mazi on N1, there's no way you were sick by then. Mazi claimed he was the sickly on D2, how did you claim to investigate on N2?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
holt giving the same excuses g01 did as a mafia boss...passive and not very important....
Huh? I never said my role wasn't important. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have any qualms about revealing it. I said it a passive role that I haven't had before. And that it activates on my death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Holt: It looks like you have no intention of revealing your role...
Well, fine by me, but remember that just by revealing a role, we can tell who's lying and who isn't.
You had an example with me and evil in this game.
By claiming my role, I proved everyone that I'm the genuine barkeeper.
Yes, I don't plan to reveal it for now, except I really have no choice (as mentioned before). Can't really tell who's lying or not though. Afaik, I'm the only one who claimed a passive role. Other one was hill who said he lied as is a plain townie. There'd be no way for you to verify my claim.

That example isn't the same. Evil already claimed barkeeper, you came out as one and thus made evil a suspect. No one has claimed passive, so it's not like there's any one to question a claim I make. You were able to prove you were the real barkeeper not because you revealed but because you gave results as well as the fact that evil died as Mafia. For me, I can't give any such results since I'm passive. There's no other one to question my claim. If you want something so bad, I could make something up or lie and you'd be oblivious.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not getting you, Greg, you said you investigated Mazi on N1, there's no way you were sick by then. Mazi claimed he was the sickly on D2, how did you claim to investigate on N2?
it was a given i would investigate him night 1...same as voting him...
he even said it himself...we do it everytime we play together....

what i meant is him saying he sickly on day2 and me getting innocent on him is why i was basically vouching for him...that he was town.....

me revealing my role was because at that point i thought we had 2 barkeeps....who both invited me.....i didn't mean i knew maz was sickly from day 1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh? I never said my role wasn't important. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have any qualms about revealing it. I said it a passive role that I haven't had before. And that it activates on my death
.
g01 did this samething like 2 games ago....no?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't think so. Something like what exactly though? Not wanting to reveal? Like I said, I'm not completely adamant, I'm just not keen on making it too easy. So far, it's pretty much Zasz and Erin clamoring for me to reveal. Due to the nature of my role, it's not best to do that. If I'm forced to, I would but I won't deliver it on a platter
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Huh? I never said my role wasn't important. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have any qualms about revealing it. I said it a passive role that I haven't had before. And that it activates on my death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, I don't plan to reveal it for now, except I really have no choice (as mentioned before). Can't really tell who's lying or not though. Afaik, I'm the only one who claimed a passive role. Other one was hill who said he lied as is a plain townie. There'd be no way for you to verify my claim.

That example isn't the same. Evil already claimed barkeeper, you came out as one and thus made evil a suspect. No one has claimed passive, so it's not like there's any one to question a claim I make. You were able to prove you were the real barkeeper not because you revealed but because you gave results as well as the fact that evil died as Mafia. For me, I can't give any such results since I'm passive. There's no other one to question my claim. If you want something so bad, I could make something up or lie and you'd be oblivious.
Then just answer these questions.
Would triggering your ability kill someone?
Does it make impossible for a person to kill you?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
There is not much time. That's the last update right?

How are the votes right now? Since then DD, Erin and I voted for Hll, desin voted for Erin. Is that all or I am forgetting something?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Greg, that's not what you said at all:
"the fact maz said he was sickly,i was sick and no one called him out on the claim(same with DD)...is why i investigated him."

You said you investigated Maz BECAUSE he said he was the sickly. BY THEN, he didn't. He said it on DAY 2. You said you investigated him on NIGHT 1. First you said you investigated him cause of his claim, and now 'cause you guys play together like that. Again, who did you investigate on night 2 then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then just answer these questions.
Would triggering your ability kill someone?
Does it make impossible for a person to kill you?
That's revealing it, Zasz, just stop =/ We got our hands full of suspects alrdy, you don't have to risk killing our element of surprise here. As I said, leave it for the mafia to gamble on his freeman x bomb possibility later on.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
^He said he investigated me Night 2.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Farf puts it quite aptly. If I'm answering those, it's pretty much the same as revealing. I'll reveal when it's the general consensus but it doesn't seem to be so for now so I'll hold my cards.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Fine, fine, I'll stop.
Anyway, what's the situation right now?
I'm talking about the votes of course.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
as for me i targeted gnutto, since most of the time he votes me and since i came to late yesterday and already had a penalty vote i didnt need another vote on me
:cookiehand

i investigate him night 1....not because i was sick.
i backed him on day2 because i believed him innocent from my result and the fact he said he made me sick....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
the fact maz said he was sickly,i was sick (...) is why i investigated him
i investigate him night 1....not because i was sick
Am I nitpicking with the fact that you kinda fuck up the order of the events and refuses to say again by yourself what was your target on night 2? Am I the only one getting the first sentence as if you were saying that you investigated him due to him claiming to be the sickly and getting you sick? People are saying a detective is very likely lying and to me it does seem like those sentences I quoted contradict each other.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Votes:
votekill erinyes
Votekill Holt
So yeah, since this sounds far fetched and for the sake of getting this currently dead day going: votekill Demon.
"For now, I won't take any risk and I Votekill desin, but will prolly change depending on further revelations (please Desin tell us more about you).
----
oh congrats desin, for your upgrade :^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure I can come before the end of the day, sadly get nothing consistent from neither HII nor Desin.

But I'll move my vote to HII because he's higher than Desin on my suspects list, Hope it's not a mistake.


VoteKill HII (gomen)
So kill hll and then block you if he is townie then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
change vote hll
I'll go with my gut for now and votekill Erin (no need for a penalty vote)
More than what you are doing currently at least. You can never really know exactly how people will react.

Vote Kill HII.
x3 (Erinyes, digitalldude, demonspeed)
x1()desin24
x1 (Zasz)
x1 (Farfalla)


6/8 votes
Time remaining 10 minutes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I nitpicking with the fact that you kinda fuck up the order of the events and refuses to say again by yourself what was your target on night 2? Am I the only one getting the first sentence as if you were saying that you investigated him due to him claiming to be the sickly and getting you sick? People are saying a detective is very likely lying and to me it does seem like those sentences I quoted contradict each other.
night 1 was maz and 2nd night was demon....i said what i meant and showed what i meant so far....
i'm not the best typist...so i do tend to leave words out....don't know what else to tell you.
i wasn't insinuating i investigated him night2...or atleast i didn't mean it to sound that way.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not much time left so...

Vote Kill Erinyes.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@gnut
I thought you said you checked Farf night 2 earlier? Or did I miss something?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i gotta vote.....for now i'm going with erin thing.
she has been on demon hard but never investigate him..
i think desin would be a fool to claim det at this point of the game....

votekill erin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top