- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Sorry guys, had to take care of some things. 
I'll be reading all of the previous pages now.
@Holt: It looks like you have no intention of revealing your role...
Well, fine by me, but remember that just by revealing a role, we can tell who's lying and who isn't.
You had an example with me and evil in this game.
By claiming my role, I proved everyone that I'm the genuine barkeeper.

I'll be reading all of the previous pages now.
@Holt: It looks like you have no intention of revealing your role...
Well, fine by me, but remember that just by revealing a role, we can tell who's lying and who isn't.
You had an example with me and evil in this game.
By claiming my role, I proved everyone that I'm the genuine barkeeper.

