Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
this isn't the only thing bothering me....holt trying to draw attention to DD away from HII.
the guy that won't reveal his role....
I'm not. I still think Hill would die and my vote is actually on demon. I don't plan to change it. What I'm doing is bringing attention to DD, who no one has given a second thought to.

Well, I did say I would reveal if it was necessary, which it isn't. Farf agrees it's better not to, and I directed a post at her that likely allowed her figure it out. That works for me just fine.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Greg, if you were so suspicious of DD why didn't you investigate him? Yes you said that you'd investigate Lala but nothing about her seemed questionable to you at least.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz, you got nothing from your bar night again? ;-; That stupid role is killing me
Nope, not even a confession of a drunkard. :fail
I don't even know if my action had an effect on the ones that I invited....
Holt is obvious, but the others...
:cookiehand

well....he did something,he just doesn't know what.
besides confessing a role to him,which he did not get confirmation.....he redirected/blocked someone each time.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Greg, if you were so suspicious of DD why didn't you investigate him? Yes you said that you'd investigate Lala but nothing about her seemed questionable to you at least.
i only thought about the eascort thing once i started reading...........day 4 and neither of them considered evil possibly used his ability on one of them.
evil is pestimistic.....no?:lmao
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@digitaldude:
Night 1: Holt, HII, Demonspeed, digitaldude and gnut.
Night 2: Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino.
Night 3: desin, Demon, Holt and HII.

These have been my actions so far.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not. I still think Hill would die and my vote is actually on demon. I don't plan to change it. What I'm doing is bringing attention to DD, who no one has given a second thought to.

Well, I did say I would reveal if it was necessary, which it isn't. Farf agrees it's better not to, and I directed a post at her that likely allowed her figure it out. That works for me just fine.
so you not going to partake in your mafia buddy's death?
setting up the hype for DD tomorrow?......oh yeah i forgot...it will be me:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, what do we do?
dude....i don't know..

now i'm thinking if i'm not paranoid then i'm sane and i hit mafia boss on either you or lala...not saying it's certain but just thought about that possibility.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

So votekill Demon
I blocked demonspeed and the murder still happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still think the mafia is hll.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
vote kill hll
Votekill HII
What? Lala? Seriously?

Vote Kill gnut
If you said it, I can't find it^^'
I don't recall agreeing there was surely a liar among them, it just looked likely.
Gonna wait for Greg to say his part in any case, but he'll prolly only be around in the afternoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, I have a shit ton of things to do this afternoon ;-; (take mom to the doctor, castrate my cat, do grosseries, etc) so sorry, gonna place my vote already in case things take too long here: Votekill Demon

x3 (
Penalty, digitaldude, zasz)
x 2 (Holt, Farfalla)
x1 (Demonspeed)

5/7 + 1 Penalty

Time remaining about 9,5 h.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Ustegius I think Lala voted for me.

Moderator Notice:
Fixed the previous count. Thanks~ Ust
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@digitaldude:
Night 1: Holt, HII, Demonspeed, digitaldude and gnut.
Night 2: Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino.
Night 3: desin, Demon, Holt and HII.

These have been my actions so far.
how come you invite desin on night 3...but not both of us?
also....why you only invite 4 people last night?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
how come you invite desin on night 3...but not both of us?
also....why you only invite 4 people last night?
Because I felt like it?
Besides, if you're really what you say to be, I didn't want to block your action or redirect it on someone else.
And as for the last night, I just wanted to invite all of my suspects, because I'm pretty sure that one of them is a mafia.
Of course, that doesn't mean that I completely trust the others.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I rly think next time you should only invite 3 people, Zasz. I agree with Greg, those actions are bringing more questions than answers xD

Btw, Greg, I did consider evil might have blocked dd. Why? Cause dd was in evil's 'bar list'. The other one was dead sickly Mazino and I forgot the last person he mentioned. I didn't bring that up cause didn't being blocked didn't meant much to me by then, with the real bar mess. I don't think he tried to block me, I was absent during the whole day one, he had no reason for that. And if he did, that only meant zasz wasn't protected by me, which told me nothing as well
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude:
Night 1: Holt, HII, Demonspeed, digitaldude and gnut.
Night 2: Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino.
Night 3: desin, Demon, Holt and HII.

These have been my actions so far.
The night 1 someone in there is a mafia I'll bet.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well....i'm going to probably vote holt..
he won't tell his role for one.....
says that lala saying not to reveal it is enough....yet lala is no more confirmed than demon is yet he votes on demon....another claimed doc....in which i got innocent on....secondly....

thirdly the fact he doesn't consent in lynching HII but votes demon instead of DD...eho he suspects.

also....he keeps saying to not let DD free at night...if DD is the hoe....who the hell is suppose to stop him?

:lmao

votekill holt
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, goodnight guys! Time for me to go to bed.:bedtime
My vote is fine as it is, so all I can do is wait.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah....another point just incase i pass out without bringing up.
if zasz invited all three dets....then
me = 2 solid results.
erin = 2 solid results.
desin = one solid result.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's not just that:
- You lied about your role first;
- You claim to have a plain role that no one else has in a small game;
- You claim to have a safe role that many others claimed to have in the past, when they were mafia;
- You claim you were afraid of something you didn't experience before (people heavily suspecting plain townies), which indicates that's a setup decided with/elaborated by someone else;
- You vote on Holt could be seen as an effort to keep Evil alive;
- The night you were blocked, only Demon's target died (which means that the mafia didn't kill - unless he's lying or naive with the same target as the mafia or 'strongmaned').
You also tried to keep Evil alive by not voting for him.

DD also has a singular role and even if many people have the same role in this game there are always exceptions like me.

And aren't I experiencing people being hard on me now?What guarantee do I have of this not happening on the second day?

Anyways since I don't want another penalty I might as well vote
Reading the posts I DD is suspectful
Votekill DigitalDude
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
well....i'm going to probably vote holt..
he won't tell his role for one.....
says that lala saying not to reveal it is enough....yet lala is no more confirmed than demon is yet he votes on demon....another claimed doc....in which i got innocent on....secondly....

thirdly the fact he doesn't consent in lynching HII but votes demon instead of DD...eho he suspects.

also....he keeps saying to not let DD free at night...if DD is the hoe....who the hell is suppose to stop him?

:lmao

votekill holt
No, I didn't say Farf saying not to reveal it is fine. I said only zasz pressured me to reveal despite me saying revealing wouldn't help. Farf agreed with that, no one else was that keen to learn my role. There's no need to spill the beans when it's not necessary.

What? I said I still suspect demon more. My whole point is bringing attention to DD not to just lynch him. I still suspect demon more. I don't trust your result claims. And I don't trust you in general either. Even if your were detective, I can't see how checking Farf was beneficial in anyway. So you getting innocent on demon means nothing to me, especially when two detectives are already dead.

Hill would probably still die anyway, but I suspect him less than Demon at least. That's why I don't consent to killing him, but then I'm not needed for that. It's all in the votes. Already explained above why I'm going for demon instead of DD.

There's zasz, his barkeeper role must've blocked a kill on the first day, so wtf do you mean?

Just :fail
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vote count:

So votekill Demon
I blocked demonspeed and the murder still happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still think the mafia is hll.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
vote kill hll
Votekill HII
What? Lala? Seriously?

Vote Kill gnut
If you said it, I can't find it^^'
I don't recall agreeing there was surely a liar among them, it just looked likely.
Gonna wait for Greg to say his part in any case, but he'll prolly only be around in the afternoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, I have a shit ton of things to do this afternoon ;-; (take mom to the doctor, castrate my cat, do grosseries, etc) so sorry, gonna place my vote already in case things take too long here: Votekill Demon
If you said it, I can't find it^^'
I don't recall agreeing there was surely a liar among them, it just looked likely.
Gonna wait for Greg to say his part in any case, but he'll prolly only be around in the afternoon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, I have a shit ton of things to do this afternoon ;-; (take mom to the doctor, castrate my cat, do grosseries, etc) so sorry, gonna place my vote already in case things take too long here: Votekill Demon
well....i'm going to probably vote holt..
he won't tell his role for one.....
says that lala saying not to reveal it is enough....yet lala is no more confirmed than demon is yet he votes on demon....another claimed doc....in which i got innocent on....secondly....

thirdly the fact he doesn't consent in lynching HII but votes demon instead of DD...eho he suspects.

also....he keeps saying to not let DD free at night...if DD is the hoe....who the hell is suppose to stop him?

:lmao

votekill holt
You also tried to keep Evil alive by not voting for him.

DD also has a singular role and even if many people have the same role in this game there are always exceptions like me.

And aren't I experiencing people being hard on me now?What guarantee do I have of this not happening on the second day?

Anyways since I don't want another penalty I might as well vote
Reading the posts I DD is suspectful
Votekill DigitalDude

x3 (
Penalty, digitaldude, zasz)
x 2 (Holt, Farfalla)
x1 (Demonspeed)
x1(gnut)
x1(hll)

7/7 + 1 Penalty

---------

The princesses decided, that the native american savage has to be the killer. They surrounded her, but the wicked beast ran like the wind. She tried to escape by jumping down a waterfall. Too bad there were a sharp rocks down there.


was Mafia Member


--- Double Post Merged, ---
Time remaining 12h
--- Double Post Merged, ---
End Night 4
Chinese Warrior Princess was found dead. Opium overdose.


was a Mafia Poisoner

END GAME 48 - WINNER TOWN

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Night 1:
1. Erinyes (S. Det.) -> Investigates Zasz (Barkeep) -> Not Guilty
2. gnut poisons Mazino(Sickly) -> Mazino is poisoned
3. Evil escorts DD (Prostitute) -> Coinflip who goes first -> Order:Zasz, DD, Evil -> Evils block has no effect
4. Zasz invites Holt, HII, Demonspeed, digitaldude and gnut -> Targetflip: Demonspeed(I. Doc) ->Actionflip: Fails to perform action->Demonspeed action fails
5. Mazino (Sickly) targets gnut -> gnut is sick
6.desin (i. det) -> investigates erinyes -> guilty
7. Farfalla (S. Doc) -> protects Zasz
8. Demon (I. Doc) -> Targets Zasz -> 4 -> Fails
9. DD block Demonspeed -> 4, Demon already fails. Demon got drunk and had sex, so he kinda won the night.

Night 2:
- Mazino is poisoned, dies
1. Erinyes (S. Det) ->investigates Mazino -> Not Guilty
2. gnut targets Hll (Sleeper) - > Hll becomes Mafia Member
3. DD block Hll (Sleeper)
4. Zasz invites Farfalla, desin, Erin, Holt and Mazino -> Targetflip: Mazino -> Action flip: Uses ability to a random person -> Mazinos targetflip: Holt
5. Farfalla (S. Doc) protects Demonspeed
6. Mazino (Sickly) target Hll -> 4 -> Holt gets the flu
7. desin (I. det) investigates Mazino -> Guilty
8. Demonspeed (I. Doc.) targets Mazino -> Coinflip: Tails -> Flip: Demon is faster than poison (doesn't matter though) -> Mazino dies of drug overdose

Night 3:

1. digitaldude blocks Demonspeed
2. Zasz invite desin, Demon, Holt and HII -> Targetflip: Demonspeed -> Action flip: Fails to perform action -> Demon is double blocked
3. Demon (i. doc) targets Hll -> 1 is blocked
4. Farfalla (doc) protects DD
5. desin (i det) investigates gnut -> not guilty
6. Hll (Mafia Member) kills desin

Night 4:

1. Demonspeed (i doc) targets gnut -> Coinflip: Kills gnut
2. Zasz invites gnut, Demon and Holt -> Targetflip: Holt -> Actionsflip: Fails action -> Nothing
3. gnut targets Zasz -> Zasz poisoned (Note 1. Waiting for DD and Farfs)
4. DD blocks Holt
5. Farf protects DD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
YES!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Zasz almost made my kill fail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top