Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Natsu looks, like he's trying to make a German Suplex on Lucy :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I like that Erza doodle. Her bikini color matches her hair. If only her hairband and tattoo color have the same color. It'd be all in red. But I guess it's not good to have all in red.

I bet Jellal bleeds his own nose :teehee

Edit: I just noticed that Erza looks like someone just touched her butt. I wonder, is it Ichiya? :3c
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Loved The Natsu and Lucy Picturs.Natsu in The First Picture looks like END.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I like that Erza doodle. Her bikini color matches her hair. If only her hairband and tattoo color have the same color. It'd be all in red. But I guess it's not good to have all in red.

I bet Jellal bleeds his own nose :teehee

Edit: I just noticed that Erza looks like someone just touched her butt. I wonder, is it Ichiya? :3c
And not only him. :gaw:hurr:wub
Gotta love the fact that Mashima always finds time to post something on Twitter! :D
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you impressions of this week's issue. But it is a story at all does not matter, earlier, "but does not it re-appearance of a certain character?" "It is not" flatly the question and answer was the But in the fan meeting, you might re-emerged just maybe. The person who has questions at that time I want to say I'm sorry.
 
Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gildarts coming?
I highly doubt it since the tweet said the past and to be is a future tense and Gildarts is already highly respected by fairy tail and the title of the next chapter is referring to someone who will be respected later on. Glidarts would of been at the guild already to help fairy tail. The next chapter is called The one most to be respected is...
 

reesestl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
393
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Isn't the next chapter about appearance of August, after Jacob made this big deal respect to elders day and all?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Thank you impressions of this week's issue. But it is a story at all does not matter, earlier, "but does not it re-appearance of a certain character?" "It is not" flatly the question and answer was the But in the fan meeting, you might re-emerged just maybe. The person who has questions at that time I want to say I'm sorry.
MH guild master/August/Gildarts :D i don't want to hear about Simon ....
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
MH guild master/August/Gildarts :D i don't want to hear about Simon ....
Or Perhaps Obra if Obra is Neinhart.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
MH guild master/August/Gildarts :D i don't want to hear about Simon ....
He said something like that:.
I had meeting with fans early*, and I received a question - Do you plan to back "certain" character?
I said "No". But "Maybe".
About who it was, i'm sorry I don't tell it.


* I wonder "when?".

P.S. sorry for my google
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
***

P.S. I think it was about Jackal or one another older character.
 

metsujin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
417
Reaction score
309
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Fans could've been asking about Gildarts or Mystogan... I don't know any other old characters, that are popular and haven't been seen in a while.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Fans could've been asking about Gildarts or Mystogan... I don't know any other old characters, that are popular and haven't been seen in a while.
Hm, with last episode, maybe Michelle ?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I would say it's Mystogan more than Gildarts. It would be disappointing if Gildarts wasn't planned to come back, despite Cana mentioning him this arc. Mystogan at least is someone I don't expect to come back.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
  1. Is say anything yet for the next (than you can imagine, but I'm frustrated that strict regulation of this area) should wait to announce something
  2. Anime end phase! Production crew and cast was really cheers for good. Became like long animation is thanks to you. And above all viewers support only did. Thank you very much
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
CHIBI JUVIA, NATSU, AND GRAY

APRIL FOOL'S DAY LUCY AND HAPPY

MIRAJANE
 
Top