Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I told you demon zasz said that not we....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is 4 townies and 3 mafia. one townie lynched today then means 3 townies 3 mafia.

14 - 17 = 4 check the mafia game rules for how many mafia per player number.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
we have a 15 player game so means 4 mafia, erin died so 3 mafia are left.
wasnt always like that
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
but aggressive play is not bad...he was the reason we killed eryn,proof enough for him to be town
I know that, but I thought it was just a ploy from the mafia.
I was wrong about him, but is this a good reason for suspecting me?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I know that, but I thought it was just a ploy from the mafia.
I was wrong about him, but is this a good reason for suspecting me?
Yeah you killed gnut tspanda with votes and moves and killed ust. You never voted for erin. I did. but I am the mafia apparantely.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yeah you killed gnut tspanda with votes and moves and killed ust. You never voted for erin. I did. but I am the mafia apparantely.
So just because I didn't vote for Erin and voted for other people I'm the suspect?
I'm getting tired of all this honestly...
And if by a VERY VERY RARE chance you're telling the truth, then so am I.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i would kill zasz over DD but i believe in one doc in the game,so i cant kill demon ....im sry DD,if i could have used my attacks i would have gone on zasz
but in this case i will trust demon
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Votekill DD ....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i would kill zasz over DD but i believe in one doc in the game,so i cant kill demon ....im sry DD,if i could have used my attacks i would have gone on zasz
but in this case i will trust demon
Okay vote for me and end the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill DD ....
You can still change to demonspeed though....
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I still have time to vote? I was reading and stopped at page 42. Everything is messy. Idk who trust. How much time do I have?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Tatasugoi, vote at least once or you'll get a penalty next phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still have time to vote? I was reading and stopped at page 42. Everything is messy. Idk who trust. How much time do I have?
Trust me. Vote for DD or magi.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@tata: Trust me, Tata.
I'm the true BP.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I votekill zasz
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
For now, Vote Kill Holt.


I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon. :)
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...

Anyway.....

Votekill Tata
What makes holt suspicious to me is he revealed his role after two detectives died. Then again he actually revealed his role and he wasn't really prompted to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill zasz
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me, right?
You cunning mafia. :derp

Votekill DD
Uh, @Tatasugoi what do you mean by who I infected?

Also, guys I checked g01, also got Guilty. I was going to check Ust but I suspected g01 more.

Votekill DD

I'm not buying 2 BPs in this game. Also, your hint was that you don't have a night role iirc but BP is a night role. That's literally the only time it works. Lastly, I recall you were one of the last to vote Erin, citing that you did it for the badge (which I don't doubt).

Between Demon, Tata and Magi, there's another Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed & @Lovemagi wtf are your roles?

Let's end this... Vote kill DD and Torchic.
No it's your this refusal to reveal role on claims of being obvious and pathetic attempt at changing the subject. I will investigate but don't think that killing me will stop anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lock on DD. I'm off anyway
vote kill demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just lock the votes end the dayphase.
Yeah, I am pretty much done here. I have said what I have said. Votelock Demonspeed

If people are really this blind and not looking at the mistakes and the facts that were pointed towards them than nothing to do about it.
Votekill DD ....
I votekill zasz

7 out of 7 votes.

5x (Flygon & Zasz; Tyranitar & Holt; Flygon's Earthquake; Salamence & Demonspeed; Squirtle & Mazino)
3x (Krabby's Punishment; Torchic & digitaldude; Totodile & Lovemagi)
1x (Krabby's Punishment)
1x (Mudkip & Tatasugoi)

END OF DAY 4
​
After a long day of battling, of votekill moves going here and there, the one that took the most damage was... Torchic. Mudkip managed to attack in the very last second, saving itself from being punished, and in the end the fire chicken's fate had been sealed. Torchic went down, and so did its item, a Rocky helmet to inflict damage to those that attacked him... with an R printed on it. digitaldude had been Petrel, Team Rocket's master of disguise all this time!



(Rocket Bomb)​
Suddenly, the item exploded, taking Torchic and Squirtle -who had been the last one to attack the fire pokémon- down... OH ARCEUS NO!




(Sickly Townie)


He was taken to the Pokémon Center immediatly.

Start of Night 4!

Night 4 ends in 8 hours.​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
END OF NIGHT 4

The few remaining trainers were gathering again for a next day. What happened in the previous one was such a heavy... blow. Holt spent the night checking Lovemagi's things: he was looking for the R stamp in it. Unfortunatelly, he couldn't find it. Two out of the real trainers were confident they could carry most of bunch to the end, but there was a weak spot in their group... one of them would be completely susceptible to Team Rocket's attacks. They had to hope their cover would be enough. Zasz knew he and his Flygon would be safe for sure, he got a Focus Band with him. That would allow him to survive a night hit. Demonspeed knew he could make sure one of the others would be safe. He was arranging his berries, that could be used for healing, when Lovemagi calmly walked to his room. Slowly his disguise, provided by Petrel, started to fade away:
Archer said:
So... we finally reached the end. With this last meeting, we'll destroy the professors' hopes to stop Team Rocket. I heard you wanted me down when you had your moment with the Elite Four. How sour that must taste for you, huh... I'll make sure that fina Salamence doesn't even reach a PokéCenter.
Demonspeed stepped back. He raised his hand to command Salamence, but froze after hearing a familiar voice...


Giovanni said:
Don't even bother. Rhydon! Nidoqueen! Nidoking!
Two enormous pokémon showed up, and although Salamence was also big, those two made Demonspeed's legs shake. Giovanni looked back impatient, though, noticing that Rhydon was 'busy'.


Giovanni said:
CONTROL THAT TOTODILE, ARCHER. I'm at the edge with the two of you... You almost caused me this whole project...
Archer agreed in a hurry, and got Totodile back and Tatasugoi, who was actually Proton, was just behind him. They both watched and laughed when Salamence was assaulted.

*Rhydon used Stone Edge*
*Nidoqueen used Stone Edge*
*Nidoking used Stone Edge*


.... they all hit.
And it's super effective

MAFIA WINS

as

(Rocket Boss)

as

(Rocket Strongman)


(Doctor)​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
NIGHT 1 MOVES



  • G01 (Hoe): blocks GrySun (Naive Detective) - blocks

  • GrySun (Naive Detective): investigates Demoonspeed (Sane Doctor) - BLOCKED

  • Holt (Insane Detective): investigates gnut (Bomb) - guilty

  • TSPanda (Insane Detective): investigates gnut (Bomb) - guilty

  • Mazino (Sickly): sickens GrySun (Naive Detective) - sick

  • Ustegius (Pirate): steals Xadyu (Diffusing) - new abbility Diffusing

  • Philia (Mentor): recruits digitaldude (Mafia Bomb)

  • Tatasugoi (Mafia Strongman): kills GrySun (Hoe Useless Detec)

  • Demonspeend (Doctor): no action


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NIGHT 2 MOVES


  • G01 (Hoe): blocks tatasugoi (Mafia Strongman)

  • Holt (Insane Detective): investigates Mazino (Sickly) - guilty

  • Mazino (Sickly): sickens gnut (Bomb) - sick

  • Ustegius (Diffusing): difuses gnut (Bomb) - can’t explode anymore

  • Tatasugoi (Mafia Strongman): kills Demonspeed (Doctor) BLOCKED

  • Demonspeed (Doctor): protects Lovemagi (Mafia Boss)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NIGHT 3 MOVES


  • Holt (Insane Detective): investigates g01 (h01) - guilty

  • Elite Four: kills Ustegius (Diffusing)

  • G01 (Hoe): blocks tatasugoi (Mafia Strongman)

  • Demonspeed (Doctor): protects Zasz (Bulletproof)

  • Digitaldude (Mafia Bomb): g01 (Hoe) - dies
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Now, ok, I hope most of you guys had fun. As you'll notice on the "Night Actions" list, there was a problem in N1. Due to misreading, we killed Philia alone as a result of his action. Instead of "the member dies", we read "the mentor dies". Philia would die in any case, since DD was a bomb, but DD should have been killed on N1 as well. We only noticed it a few hours after D2 started, and since no one else interacted with Philia at night, and we didn't want to end the rest of people's fun sooner, and after asking for some advising, we decided to 'hostkill' him, so his death wouldn't bring confusion to the game.
Once again, Philia, I'm trully sorry for this heavy fuck up. The game wouldn't have changed for you, but with that you stopped being a part of the player's theories and thoughts as well, so yeah... Anxiety bit us in the ass.
Through out the game I wrote down some fun facts of what happened (since Ust was posting fun facts about Pokémon in the discussion thread), but I lost it when lights came down during yesterday night U.U Bad habit of leaving docs open... Later I'll write down the ones I remember again.
Finally, thank you, Lovecito <3 For helping me try to host a game for the first time, and for sharing fun ideas and jokes. I gotta say I didn't super enjoy it, LOL. It's too stressful :P But as I was recently told, it did serve to help me appreciate even more the hardwork other people put in it.
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
> flying type pokemon
> desutroyed by earthquake
> but bulbaspice is the liability
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Salamence isn't flying! D: We discussed it. It's a heavy 'semi-hippo' shit falling to the ground xP
Edit: oh fuck. Those hybrids.... a sec
There you go o/
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
:lmao

Had fun playing, and it was a spicy set up. Good job, and thanks for the hard work o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top