Alright. Go ahead and back up those claims. I'm waiting. I don't know if FDKM is 2.5x, but we know that's it's powerful. It's unreasonably difficult to figure out how strong DF is in comparison to FDKM with such little information in the story.
You too, give me your evidence that DF specifically related to Natsu is
way stronger than 3x.
We can't use Acnologia as a comparison. Why? Because if another character has done it or has an ability, it doesn't apply to the character we're looking at unless they've specifically done it or have the specific ability, according to tournament rules.
I wouldn't say that Jellal has twice as much power as Natsu. For example, tenrou laxus gave Natsu his lightning but does that make Natsu one "Laxus-unit" stronger? Magic doesn't appear to be that additive.
Thank you! I will 100% concede that Natsu can definitely use Dragon Force at will. Not that I was opposed to having it allowed for this fight.
However we still have zero post time skip feats. All we know of DF that can be applied to Jellal is that Natsu can keep up with meteor. There's nothing to say he gains moves that he didn't already have from FDKM to match Sema, Abyss Break (which doesn't count), and maybe even altairis. Other than the move (at pre-skip level) that he's about to use in images you just posted, and that did not look very frightening to us or Mard Geer's endurance.
The problem isn't whether Natsu can access DF, as the tournament accepts he can. What makes it difficult is that there's no legitimate non-speculatory way to see a difference between FDKM and DF. There's no reason we have to believe that DF (3x) isn't just a notch more than FDKM (possibly 2.5x).
If you re-watch the video (it's the last 30 seconds, I guess), you'll notice Jellal had Abyss break set up to cast
instantaneously. But again that battle shouldn't matter too much since Natsu's gotten a lot stronger since.
So we're bringing in AoE, huh? Well in that case!
Notice the curvature of the Earth in the background with this PRE-SKIP Sema. Now show me your "god-tier" lake & GMG stadium!