I will be optimistic: december 2016
you mean 120 chapter !?Yep. He did in eleven chapters what would've taken Kubo like 40 chapters to do and it wouldn't of been that good either. Chrollo vs Hisoka volume was awesome af. I really wish I read it all from start to finish instead of weekly. Oh well lol
Let's make some legit predictions for the newest chapter.
January 2017 for me
". Of course I would prefer him to continue but it doesn't affect me as much as before.



He needs to hire someone to help him. I mean if after two years of resting and his back is still bothering him after 3 months back at work then it's not going to change. Ive never had back surgery but I know back pains are nothing to play with.
It's his principle after YYH debacle. He either does it his way or no way.I remember reading Togashi has no assistants and that's never made any sense to me given his history. I understand an artist wants to do everything themselves but he's obviously not in shape for the workload for a long time.
I don't know if the rumor was actually true, but Togashi supposedly let his wife draw some of the artwork for the latest 10 chapters.I actually think we would get less HxH if togashi got help, or at least lower quality.
when togashi does HxH, he is highly involved because there is noone else evolved. he does everything he has to think about everything.
It is his completely.
If he had an assistant who just demands some story progressions from togashi every few month, i think togashi would get frustrated with it pretty soon and just give him some poorly developed stuff because he lost his excitement.
Or not work at all and give HxH away completely.
I think the only reason the man with all his back pain is still doing his best to dish out quality chapters ie because HxH is his baby not not 'corrupted' by anyone else.
Not that big of a dealI don't know if the rumor was actually true, but Togashi supposedly let his wife draw some of the artwork for the latest 10 chapters.
I know he's very protective of how things are done, but if he was willing to trust his wife with the artwork, I'm sure they could work through things together.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
at least they gave us a timetable