The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well with all those push up bra, you gonna be disappointed often
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
How is old hag Gyokuen doing in Magi?
Also, my fav Ja'far? Is he still alive?
Well she got crazier,yes he is alive.

Ah ye Magi... Anyone know if its still Ohtaka writing kek
This.
if she is writing it then she is really bored.

Welp, guess no regrets that it's not on my priority list. Which butt hurt pic was posted this time? Didn't see any
Ah, seems it took quite a dip which is a shame
What panda said pretty much sum the whole thing.
Didn't you see scav :kappa

lol and i know that you have a good butt and can twerk :hurr
lol here we go :XD
Do you remember the time when you call us pervert teenagers :derp
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
well with all those push up bra, you gonna be disappointed often
Gotta overcome the disappointment and keep looking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well she got crazier,yes he is alive.



This.
if she is writing it then she is really bored.



What panda said pretty much sum the whole thing.
Didn't you see scav :kappa


lol here we go :XD
Do you remember the time when you call us pervert teenagers :derp
Goi boy, can you give me a quick summary of what happened in Magi after Hakuryuu became emperor till now?
I picked magi up several times and dropped and never managed to get up to date
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw hows your uni going?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol here we go :XD
Do you remember the time when you call us pervert teenagers :derp
i don't remember, but what's wrong with "pervert teenagers" ? xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotta overcome the disappointment and keep looking
can never be disappointed with a big butt in leggings
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,661
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Goi boy, can you give me a quick summary of what happened in Magi after Hakuryuu became emperor till now?
I picked magi up several times and dropped and never managed to get up to date
Hakuryuu ruled his country perfectly. After a few years, he took over the entire world and unified all countries and made everyone happy under Kou. World peace achieved. Another few years later space travelling becomes possible due to everyone working together. Afterwards Hakuryuu takes over the entire universe and becomes emperor of everything that ever existed. The End.

...at least that's what it should have been.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Gotta overcome the disappointment and keep looking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Goi boy, can you give me a quick summary of what happened in Magi after Hakuryuu became emperor till now?
I picked magi up several times and dropped and never managed to get up to date
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw hows your uni going?
Alibaba return to life so that he can warn aladdin about david/sinbad but he ended up saving kou from bankruptcy which it made it look like no one in kou has any brain because solution that alibaba found was production and trading...
And then we saw arba vs yunan which arba wrecked him then aladdin came and defeat every al-thamen member and arba in one chapter.And btw apparently pretty much everyone can cast extreme magic but that doesn't matter because aladdin is more stronger than solomon and anyone in the new world.
And we saw a pairing that came out of nowhere.And we have like 50 chapter until the end of magi.
I might sound sooooo negative but this is what happened in last arc...

Well I am in summer vacation,uni will start a month later.Unfortunately I failed physics,it was like a joke only 8 people passed the damn physics.I really hate assistant professors and their egos.
What about you ? how is your uni going and iirc you have trouble with your job ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
i don't remember, but what's wrong with "pervert teenagers" ? xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

can never be disappointed with a big butt in leggings
lol nothing wrong but you was like "wtf is with this pervert teenagers" and talk about you active sex life and offered threesome to ancy and lissa :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Challenge accepted. I'll PM you some boobs sample to see if anything would please you '-'
naturally it was needless to mention that i don't like saggy and old boobs :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol nothing wrong but you was like "wtf is with this pervert teenagers" and talk about you active sex life and offered threesome to ancy and lissa :XD
rofl i don't remember but that's hilarious :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Welp, guess no regrets that it's not on my priority list. Which butt hurt pic was posted this time? Didn't see any

Oho, this is interesting. Who made who now?

Ah, seems it took quite a dip which is a shame
WE RAISED you. How dare you turn your back on us, son. /literally any parent
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well boobs are boobs, i'm a simple man i'm fine with any kind of boobs but when it come to butt, it's gotta be big :datass
:kreygasm
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
finally a connaisseur
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i wanna play no man's sky
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally...:lmao
My son is older than you..like something i just got into:gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How seldom? I'm Lv 24, I still have no Weezing, Arbok, Muk, Nidoking and Venusaur.
I had a Venusaur before I was level 5 rofl...it was like 37cp or something, spawned right on my house. I caught it before I ever caught a Bulbasaur I walked 50 meters up the street and found a Nidoking before I caught a male Nidoran.... Just finally evolved an Ekans the other day, I don't see them that often. I've ran into Koffing more lately, but don't see them too much. I've never seen a Grimer in the wild, I don't even remember seeing them on those trackers when they stil worked.

Nidorans are everywhere tho. The males more than the females.
It's the opposite near me. There's both, usually, but I see females way more.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol and i know that you have a good butt and can twerk :hurr
Me??? :?bunny I'm just flat girl all around. :p
I'm a good girl. :worrybunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm exact opposite of you. I like modest butts. More like don't care however it is.
But boobs gotta be well shaped and bouncy :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How are ya doing Lissa? :hug
I'm doing much better.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Peekaboo y'all mofo's
s
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Few things more manly than an rugged beard and a well-fitting bear pelt...

Thanks for noticing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top