Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Alright, I think its high time I update my rankings of the Spriggans. This is based on portrayal thus far as well as some hype thrown in because a little bit is healthy.
Top Tier:
1. August
2. Irene (Irene would go to #1 if/when she extracts FH)
High Tier:
3. Larcade (based on hype)
4. Invel
5. God Serena
Mid Tier:
6. Dimaria
7. Bradman
8. Wahl
9. Brandish
Low Tier:
10. Ajee
11. Neinhart
12. Jacob
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Alright, I think its high time I update my rankings of the Spriggans. This is based on portrayal thus far as well as some hype thrown in because a little bit is healthy.
Top Tier:
1. August
2. Irene (Irene would go to #1 if/when she extracts FH)
High Tier:
3. Larcade (based on hype)
4. Invel
5. God Serena
Mid Tier:
6. Dimaria
7. Bradman
8. Wahl
9. Brandish
Low Tier:
10. Ajee
11. Neinhart
12. Jacob
Good ranking, Sammy. I like it but I think there should be a few changes :

Top Tier :
1) August
2) Irene

High Tier :
3) Larcade
4) Dimaria (with Age Seal)
5) God Serena

Mid Tier :
6) Invel
7) Bloodman
8) Wall
9) Brandish

Low Tier :
10) Ajeel
11) Jacob
12) Neinhart

Without Age Seal, Dimaria falls to #8 and Wall, Bloodman, Invel and God Serena go 1 up.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Good ranking, Sammy. I like it but I think there should be a few changes :

Top Tier :
1) August
2) Irene

High Tier :
3) Larcade
4) Dimaria (with Age Seal)
5) God Serena

Mid Tier :
6) Invel
7) Bloodman
8) Wall
9) Brandish

Low Tier :
10) Ajeel
11) Jacob
12) Neinhart

Without Age Seal, Dimaria falls to #8 and Wall, Bloodman, Invel and God Serena go 1 up.
I can see why you'd put Invel lower and have Dimaria higher because of age seal, but in regards to Invel, I don't think the last part of his fight really did a whole lot of justice to him. I think he got a bit downplayed, just by being punched around until he was unable to fight in that fashion, surely there would've been more he could've done with that armour and all but Mashima decided to wrap it up quickly with Nakama Power.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Without Age Seal DiMaria would be no.12. With it I think she's no.4. Larcade has more hype than the other 9, so I'll let him hold no.3 for the interim.

Invel's fairly strong with his Raiment tbh. You'd need great attack power or slayer/ice skills like Gray's to break it. I'd give the FT powerhouses like Natsu/Laxus the benefit of the doubt of breaking the Raiment. Of the Spriggans probably only God Serena and Wall have the firepower required (excluding the top 3).

I do wonder how Ajeel's desiccation sand would go against Invel's ice, both his base ice and divine/demonic ice.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
No he isn't. -______-

Demolition Fist's and FDK mode's best feat is destroying Jacob who is a low-tier Spriggan.

Roar's best feat is one-shotting Blue Note.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That means shit. Natsu was using Igneel's power to fight Zeref and Zeref wasn't even trying? He used what? 2 spells?

Jacob is low-tier. Transport has the size of a guild hall and several of the Spriggans can easily avoid it. Not to mention, he has bad stats (durability, speed etc)

And his greatest weakness- boobs - are actually quite prominent in the manga...
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Where would you place natsu Gray laxus erza at the end of ft ?? I'm pretty sure they're going to be way stronger than now
 

Char

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,963
Age
33
Country
Spain
but in regards to Invel, I don't think the last part of his fight really did a whole lot of justice to him.
I, on the other hand, think that the last part of his fight showed what he was truly capable of. "Sadly", Gray received the PoF powerup and went from being slaughtered to being stronger than him. But in the end I don't think of Invel as someone much stronger than Ajeel, if at all... And I kind of think it makes sense, since the spriggans (the "9" spriggans, not the other top3) were portrayed to be on similar levels so I wouldn't be surprised if there would be significant differences between the strongest of these 9 (Dimaria or God Serena) and the weakest (Neinheart) but the ones that are in the middle should equate to pretty much the same. IMO.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Where would you place natsu Gray laxus erza at the end of ft ?? I'm pretty sure they're going to be way stronger than now
Erza already started to fall off imo. They are all bound to keep getting better anyway, but only a few guys will reach the top, that includes Natsu and Gray at the very least. But not Erza, i don't think.
I don't know about Laxus, the dude is a beast but he's not in the main cast. I don't know how far he'll keep progressing
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
crap, I said I won't participate in this discussions ever again. oh well I will just post my ranking of the Spriggan 12 and that's it.

1. August/Irene
2. Larcade
3. DiMaria
4. God Serena
5. Wall
6. Bloodman
7. Ajeel/Invel
8. Brandish
9. Neinhart
10. Jacob
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I, on the other hand, think that the last part of his fight showed what he was truly capable of. "Sadly", Gray received the PoF powerup and went from being slaughtered to being stronger than him. But in the end I don't think of Invel as someone much stronger than Ajeel, if at all... And I kind of think it makes sense, since the spriggans (the "9" spriggans, not the other top3) were portrayed to be on similar levels so I wouldn't be surprised if there would be significant differences between the strongest of these 9 (Dimaria or God Serena) and the weakest (Neinheart) but the ones that are in the middle should equate to pretty much the same. IMO.
Tbh only August and Irene were supposed to be on top. Larcade wasn't pictured as being higher than the rest, according to Brandish. We actually don't know what Larcade is worth, only that he's Zeref's trump card and that his magic is abnormal.
 

LucifeCollins

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
74
Reaction score
172
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No he isn't. -______-

Demolition Fist's and FDK mode's best feat is destroying Jacob who is a low-tier Spriggan.

Roar's best feat is one-shotting Blue Note.
That wasn't even a FDKM Roar. With one Demolition Fist he knocked out a Spriggan. Mind you, a Demolition Fist is the new Iron Fist considering he uses it against fodder too.

His other feat is breaking out of Invel's ice, and one-shotting Neinhart with an Enchantment placed on him—which by his own word surpassed even his own Magic.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That wasn't even a FDKM Roar. With one Demolition Fist he knocked out a Spriggan. Mind you, a Demolition Fist is the new Iron Fist considering he uses it against fodder too.

His other feat is breaking out of Invel's ice, and one-shotting Neinhart with an Enchantment placed on him—which by his own word surpassed even his own Magic.
That still doesn't place him on Acno, August or Irene's level -____-
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That still doesn't place him on Acno, August or Irene's level -____-
Still it will put him on the level of Laxus if Natsu goes all out.Full Berserk Natsu with various powermodes>Laxus.Though Gildarts is still stronger.
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
Erza already started to fall off imo. They are all bound to keep getting better anyway, but only a few guys will reach the top, that includes Natsu and Gray at the very least. But not Erza, i don't think.
I don't know about Laxus, the dude is a beast but he's not in the main cast. I don't know how far he'll keep progressing
Yes erza is not that strong but i think she's going to have a power up against eileen..for natsu and gray yes that's sure one is going to defeat zeref and the other is going to maybe defeat end..for laxus idk too..
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Still it will put him on the level of Laxus if Natsu goes all out.Full Berserk Natsu with various powermodes>Laxus.Though Gildarts is still stronger.
I know that though I still consider him a bit below Laxus. My replies were to someone who deleted his posts.
 

LucifeCollins

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
74
Reaction score
172
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Still it will put him on the level of Laxus if Natsu goes all out.Full Berserk Natsu with various powermodes>Laxus.Though Gildarts is still stronger.
How? Gildarts has done nothing to even remotely say he's stronger than current Laxus and Natsu.

That still doesn't place him on Acno, August or Irene's level -____-
It gives him a good run for being on the latter two's level if we haven't even seen him go all out.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
How? Gildarts has done nothing to even remotely say he's stronger than current Laxus and Natsu.


It gives him a good run for being on the latter two's level if we haven't even seen him go all out.
Well he is still portrayed to be the strongest FT member.

Not really. August and Irene are way above any of the Spriggans (excluding Larcade).
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
No one is going to on the same level as august and eileen except a the end of ft..
 

LucifeCollins

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
74
Reaction score
172
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well he is still portrayed to be the strongest FT member.

Not really. August and Irene are way above any of the Spriggans (excluding Larcade).
And? Natsu has shown to OHKO two of them. Doesn't really say anything otherwise or contradictive to him being on their level or close.
 
Top