Yo G~ where ya at?
Cool! I still need to watch it.Not yet but i will...i loved the original.
Besides,washington and pratt...get outta here xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Watched it last night....really well done for a reboot.
Pratt was badass as usual xD


What's this? A Hurricane? I assume it's on the southeast coast then?Cool! I still need to watch it.
How's everything down there? Based on what I've seen on the news, Hurricane Matthew looks like it's going to be devastating.![]()
HomeYo G~ where ya at?

No threat to my side as of yet...Cool! I still need to watch it.
How's everything down there? Based on what I've seen on the news, Hurricane Matthew looks like it's going to be devastating.![]()
Been in Florida my whole life...so far I've done OK xDStay dry dude. Don't want you to conk it just yet :}
What so you're high right now? Florida man... That's certainly an interesting part of the world I hearBeen in Florida my whole life...so far I've done OK xD


Yeah....I believe they released a new one the other day.Hey
What about that Ghost in the Shell trailer?


@kira @atomic_2000 @GodDarkness he asked for ityou guys are always welcome to spam my thread also![]()
![]()

