GHETTONESE

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,097
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yo G~ where ya at?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,097
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guess the poor guy got lost round here.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's possible. The Ghetto is a dangerous place
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not yet but i will...i loved the original.
Besides,washington and pratt...get outta here xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Watched it last night....really well done for a reboot.
Pratt was badass as usual xD
Cool! I still need to watch it. :sweatbunny

How's everything down there? Based on what I've seen on the news, Hurricane Matthew looks like it's going to be devastating. :s
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Cool! I still need to watch it. :sweatbunny

How's everything down there? Based on what I've seen on the news, Hurricane Matthew looks like it's going to be devastating. :s
What's this? A Hurricane? I assume it's on the southeast coast then?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yo G~ where ya at?
Home:XD
Cool! I still need to watch it. :sweatbunny

How's everything down there? Based on what I've seen on the news, Hurricane Matthew looks like it's going to be devastating. :s
No threat to my side as of yet...
Im in a no flood zone...so besides wind im not really worried.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Stay dry dude. Don't want you to conk it just yet :}
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Been in Florida my whole life...so far I've done OK xD
What so you're high right now? Florida man... That's certainly an interesting part of the world I hear
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Interesting indeed xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Very interesting indeed :ruawizard
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hey :D

What about that Ghost in the Shell trailer?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey :D

What about that Ghost in the Shell trailer?
Yeah....I believe they released a new one the other day.

You see the new resident evil one :pogchamp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bring it bishes

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LSU made me sad on Saturday :(
 
Top