Team - Brandish & Lucy vs. Dimaria & Wendy | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who will win?

• Brandish & Lucy

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Dimaria & Wendy

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters

Star Frost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Intent: To defeat and win

Intel:
They know all about each other

Restriction: Dimaria's Age Seal, Brandish enlarging internal organs, and CSK

Others: Must use feats they've shown

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I will give it to Team Dimaria.Dimaria with her God Soul and Wendy with her DF should pull up a victory high diff.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Team Baeeeeeee all the wayyyyyy.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Dimaria vs Brandish : Dimaria wins.

Lucy vs Wendy : Lucy wins.

In the end, it boils down to Dimaria vs Lucy and the outcome is pretty much obvious.

Team Dimaria High Diff

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Brandish and Lucy win.
Brandish =< Dimaria without hax
Lucy > Wendy
They must fast kill Wendy and then focus on Dimaria. I give it to Brandish and Lucy high extreme difficulty or tie.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I will give it to Team Dimaria.Dimaria with her God Soul and Wendy with her DF should pull up a victory high diff.
I feel that Brandish and Lucy got this.:( Brandish can either shrink both Dimaria and Wendy or can just enlarge herself and Lucy along with her spirits to crush them both. She also can shrink their attacks and expand it right back to them and can even increase the magnitude of Lucy's and her spirits attacks as well with both hers and Lucy's level of magic power.

Plutogrim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would even say that Dimaria in her Chronos form can one-shot Lucy. Since Dimaria nuke is comparable to what Brandish did to Lucy.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I feel that Brandish and Lucy got this.:( Brandish can either shrink both Dimaria and Wendy or can just enlarge herself and Lucy along with her spirits to crush them both. She also can shrink their attacks and expand it right back to them and can even increase the magnitude of Lucy's and her spirits attacks as well with both hers and Lucy's level of magic power.
I don't think Randy can shrink Mary.Wendy no doubt but no Dimaria.We have seen her magic doesn't work on opponents who have higher MP than her.On ther other hand Dimaria can cast Age seal on her and which can be broken if you have very high MP as stated by Mary when Natsu broke through Age Seal by saying ,"The power that surpasses the Gods".

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
We have seen her magic doesn't work on opponents who have higher MP
On August she use her magic. So i think it's not based on mp.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish and Lucy low difficulty. Dimaria without time stop can't defeat a Brandish who enlarge herself.

Brandish simply enlarge herself, Lucy and Leo. Leo ones Dimaria with Regulas Impact. Brandish Shrinks Wendy and kills her.

Brandish>Dimaria(w/Time stop)
Lucy>Wendy

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Brandish and Lucy low difficulty. Dimaria without time stop can't defeat a Brandish who enlarge herself.

Brandish simply enlarge herself, Lucy and Leo. Leo ones Dimaria with Regulas Impact. Brandish Shrinks Wendy and kills her.

Brandish>Dimaria(w/Time stop)
Lucy>Wendy
Lucy can too copy Wendy with Gemini :P but i think it is still mid or hard diff no low.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I swear hax can be so inconsistent in this manga. Sometimes they're affected by NLF. Sometimes they're not. Seriously, Hiro abuses it to his own liking.

I think August let Brandish shrink his wound.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
That time he allowed her to shrink his wound.It will be unbelivable that she fails to shrink enhanced Neinhart but can do the same to August in a real fight.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think Randy can shrink Mary.Wendy no doubt but no Dimaria.We have seen her magic doesn't work on opponents who have higher MP than her.On ther other hand Dimaria can cast Age seal on her and which can be broken if you have very high MP as stated by Mary when Natsu broke through Age Seal by saying ,"The power that surpasses the Gods".
She can if they are on par with each other which they likely are. She tried to compress Enchanted Neinhart's wind which does imply it would work on a Spriggan (besides August and Eileen). Both of their Magic is just like Gemini's Copy Magic, affects those whose on par or less than their level of power. And even if she can't there's the fact she can enlarge herself, Lucy and her spirits with their attacks (which will be much larger since they're huge) and the teamwork of Randi's Expansion that can make the attacks more bigger and their level of power combined within it, would make them got this in the bag.

Last edited:

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I swear hax can be so inconsistent in this manga. Sometimes they're affected by NLF. Sometimes they're not. Seriously, Hiro abuses it to his own liking.

I think August let Brandish shrink his wound.
That time he allowed her to shrink his wound.It will be unbelivable that she fails to shrink enhanced Neinhart but can do the same to August in a real fight.
I hope Mashima will explain this:offtopic2because now Brandish can shrink organs to Natsu and can't to Nineheart but Natsu one shot him. This is stupid.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
She can if they are on par with each other which they likely are. She tried to compress Enchanted Neinhart's wind which does imply it would work on a Spriggan (besides August and Eileen). Both of their Magic is just like Gemini's Copy Magic, affects those whose on par or less than their level of power. And even if she can't there's the fact she can enlarge herself, Lucy and her spirits with their attacks (which will be much larger since they're huge) and Randi's Expansion that can make them more bigger, would make them got this in the bag.
I think it is more or less confirmed that Mary is above Randy in chapter 501.She could cast her Age Seal on Randy which proves that her MP is above her.Even though she tried to shrink Neinhart she failed in the end.She can't do this to all Spriggans.Moreover when she activates Chronos the sheer magic power causes a small crater.Chronos form is no doubt far stronger than Randy.She can pierce Randy with her lasers like she did with her knife.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hope Mashima will explain this:offtopic2because now Brandish can shrink organs to Natsu and can't to Nineheart but Natsu one shot him. This is stupid.
That probably because of two things:-
i)Randy said that she was the one who originally shrunk his tumour.So may be she cancelled her magic.
ii)Neinhart's physicals are not good.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I think it is more or less confirmed that Mary is above Randy in chapter 501.She could cast her Age Seal on Randy which proves that her MP is above her.Even though she tried to shrink Neinhart she failed in the end.She can't do this to all Spriggans.Moreover when she activates Chronos the sheer magic power causes a small crater.Chronos form is no doubt far stronger than Randy.She can pierce Randy with her lasers like she did with her knife.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That probably because of two things:-
i)Randy said that she was the one who originally shrunk his tumour.So may be she cancelled her magic.
ii)Neinhart's physicals are not good.
Dimaria 's Age Seal is restricted here.

Also, I think that hax affects anyone who has equal MP or below.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Dimaria 's Age Seal is restricted here.

Also, I think that hax affects anyone who has equal MP or below.
I know it is restricted.I was talking in terms of MP.Chronos form's MP is lot above Base Mary or Randy.Infact through his aura itself he can create craters and shatter rocks.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Neinhart's not physically strong like to those who are such as Natsu who used his to walk through his whirlwind.

Hax can work on those whose power are equal to their targets also like Gemini's Copy Magic. And she didn't try to shrink him, she tried to shrink his whirlwind and she failed because Eileen enhanced his power so much. If it wasn't then she would've succeeded considering she tried plus she has knowledge to know how strong the Spriggans are so if that's the case she wouldn't had tried in compressing his Magic. And when Brandish activated her Magic, she's capable in enlarging and shrinking an entire island with ease which is much > creating a small crater. She could also had shrunk the entire town of Magnolia if she had done so which again> creating a small crater. And lasers won't be piercing Randi once she compresses and magnifies it right back at her.