@Belserion @Mononoke Which one of you is it?I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD

@Belserion @Mononoke Which one of you is it?I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD

Haha now I'm definitely going to keep you posted on how things go with them, fingers crossed!Nah feel free to use this space, dw. Hope your meeting goes well ^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hmmm my bets on Mono tho xDHaha now I'm definitely going to keep you posted on how things go with them, fingers crossed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wont confirm or deny anything LMAO,it's more interesting that way![]()
Who said it was someone from the FT section in the first placeHmmm my bets on Mono tho xD


Well I can safely say it's not me

Why 2? Explain ur reasons.
Yeah ask @Farfalla and @Hardy .....They are cannon couple arnd here........Haha now I'm definitely going to keep you posted on how things go with them, fingers crossed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wont confirm or deny anything LMAO,it's more interesting that way![]()
Ok, She denied the claim though.....Hmmm my bets on Mono tho xD
Agreed....He got KELLY to join also, maybe he got jinx and others to join suspiciously.....Thus so many to choose from......


Ahh....Ok... U declined it...We have to accept it......not that we know it is correct..We will have to take ur word for it.Well I can safely say it's not me![]()

Well I can safely say it's not me![]()

I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD
It's problematic when the person is too far away D:
Good luck bro - just wanted to say the amount of peeps that met each-other from mh or because of mh are lot.Depends - have you got to the stage of printing out their posts and using them in dark rituals to try and attain their infatuations?
If not, I'd say you are probably fine - it's not that unhealthy...


Oh man - I should have figured out who this was when you liked my pic for the most beauty / hansum man.LMAO I needed thisThanks though, I'm actually putting in effort
Planning to hopefully go and meet them next year-ish
Ugh don't remind me lol, sucks to suck at times like this


but i am already taken sry
.

Best family member showing us how it's done
![]()
Don't look at me either lol.
Lol Sorry :3Don't look at me either lol.


you dont say much wise stuff, but this is naisu and trueGood luck bro - just wanted to say the amount of peeps that met each-other from mh or because of mh are lot.
So there is/ has been a lot of friend meets, and im sure even some bromance and showmance that peeps never mentions either for personal reasons. Like with @goldb and @Mazino -
You have the stats in your favor. ^^

Who're you again? /sAnd you forgotten me....![]()
Depends how long it lasts.I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD