Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Haha now I'm definitely going to keep you posted on how things go with them, fingers crossed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:lmao:Haha
I wont confirm or deny anything LMAO,it's more interesting that way:teehee
Hmmm my bets on Mono tho xD
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@Belserion @Mononoke Which one of you is it? :3c
Why 2? Explain ur reasons.

Haha now I'm definitely going to keep you posted on how things go with them, fingers crossed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:lmao:Haha
I wont confirm or deny anything LMAO,it's more interesting that way:teehee
Yeah ask @Farfalla and @Hardy .....They are cannon couple arnd here........
Also ask @gnut too

Hmmm my bets on Mono tho xD
Ok, She denied the claim though.....

Who said it was someone from the FT section in the first place ;)
@MLG Bradman This is too much fun:cheez
Agreed....He got KELLY to join also, maybe he got jinx and others to join suspiciously.....Thus so many to choose from......:hmph:hmph

Well I can safely say it's not me ;)
Ahh....Ok... U declined it...We have to accept it......not that we know it is correct..We will have to take ur word for it.

And so , EMPEROR has found MAVIS or MAVISES......:XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD
It's problematic when the person is too far away D:
Depends - have you got to the stage of printing out their posts and using them in dark rituals to try and attain their infatuations?

If not, I'd say you are probably fine - it's not that unhealthy...
Good luck bro - just wanted to say the amount of peeps that met each-other from mh or because of mh are lot.
So there is/ has been a lot of friend meets, and im sure even some bromance and showmance that peeps never mentions either for personal reasons. Like with @goldb and @Mazino - :outta:cop
You have the stats in your favor. ^^

LMAO I needed this:XD Thanks though, I'm actually putting in effort :)
Planning to hopefully go and meet them next year-ish

Ugh don't remind me lol, sucks to suck at times like this
Oh man - I should have figured out who this was when you liked my pic for the most beauty / hansum man.
:ohaielmo


:oooh










:emocat but i am already taken sry
:outta.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Best family member showing us how it's done
:cheez
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't look at me either lol.
Lol Sorry :3

That really limits the list if we take Bel and Mono's words xD

It can only mean Kelly then :pleased
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Good luck bro - just wanted to say the amount of peeps that met each-other from mh or because of mh are lot.
So there is/ has been a lot of friend meets, and im sure even some bromance and showmance that peeps never mentions either for personal reasons. Like with @goldb and @Mazino - :outta:cop
You have the stats in your favor. ^^
you dont say much wise stuff, but this is naisu and true
... @Emperor Spriggan this time listen to him and take your chance :verily ...met some folks from mh (still a lot to go though) and was never disappointed,all cool people and even know of some people who got together :nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I have a massive crush on someone on this site and Idk if that's healthy or not lol just putting it out there XD
Depends how long it lasts.

I confess I also did, perhaps not a massive though. And I was majorly offended when they met up without me! Couldn't get over it for two weeks. lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Farfalla just read your confession from back then, hope things will be good from now on! Good luck!!
 
Top